DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
January 3 - post by Billie's friend czgtz:

01-03-2011, 08:03 PM czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that.

Last edited by czgtz; 01-03-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

January 31 - Billie Dunn press conference

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.
I thought so! I tried to find the first link the other day but gave up, so I couldn't bring up the discrepancy.

01-11-2011, 12:58 AM czgtz

Billie's phone was a prepaid one. I do not know what kind or what carrier, and I have no idea if msm has posted anything about it. I know because if she did not have minutes when you called her you would get a message saying that and also because I know she had to buy the cards with minutes on them.01-

I wonder if Billie is still putting minutes on that phone in case Hailey calls, and if not, I wonder when she stopped.

LE took the phone according to CZ and have it turned off according to CZ. CZ posted and said BD has a new phone SHE and some other people made sure she had one.

BD has a limited income. She works as a nurse and/or tech at a hospital where uniforms would be required. I don't think she has the money for high fashion if she is paying for her daughter to participate in cheerleading and other school activities.

It appears to me that she hangs out at home on her days off and has little need to dress up. It's a small town, where I would venture to guess that half the population goes to the store in jeans and t-shirt.

I am many years older that BD and I pretty much dress the same way she does. I like it. Its comfy and that's important to me.

I gotta tell ya though - you will never catch me with tennis shoes on, because I happen to think everyone that wears tennis shoes, must also smoke pot. Just one of those things ya know, I just don't trust them.

Just sayin'

Salem

Wow, just got back to reading, because I put my tennis shoes on, I'm going for a walk.
Better change my shoes, don't want any one to think I smoke pot.

Another question I am pondering is if they purchased drugs for someone else why they were at it?

Wow, just got back to reading, because I put my tennis shoes on, I'm going for a walk.

I'm going to have to get new shoes because with my Vans, people will think I'm one of those skateboarding pot smokers. :maddening:

January 31 - Billie Dunn press conference

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.

So that call would have to have been between 3:15 and 4pm.

What time would SA normally get home? Would 3pm be considered early on the days he started at 6am? And based on the pings, it's unlikely he got there much before 3:15 unless he was driving 90 mph. And if he did, why would he drive so fast to get home just to state that he got home early? If he normally got off at 3pm on those early days and got home closer to 3:30pm, why wouldn't he have just come home at that time? Which is the time he would have gotten home if he was driving at normal highway speed. It is supposed to take 50 minutes to get from door to door according to Google maps.

Why would he lie about the time he got home? And the time that HD supposedly left the house?

MOO

kk! :therethere: I get the circle of life and all.
so how long does it take a quail to hatch ?
are they big n goofy when they arrive?
just wondering....
They incubate from 22-24 days, and then boom here they come I set 500 eggs and they all hatch in about a 24 hours period. Cutest little dudes 1 About 1 inch tall and arond and they hit the ground ready to munch down ! I release them when they are about 14-21 days old. If I knew how to put pictures on here I would send you all one. but I know WS is not for that sort of thing.....

I would also like to know if there is a dog at SA's grandmothers. A knock at the door would trigger a welcoming committee. imo

BD has a limited income. She works as a nurse and/or tech at a hospital where uniforms would be required. I don't think she has the money for high fashion if she is paying for her daughter to participate in cheerleading and other school activities.

It appears to me that she hangs out at home on her days off and has little need to dress up. It's a small town, where I would venture to guess that half the population goes to the store in jeans and t-shirt.

I am many years older that BD and I pretty much dress the same way she does. I like it. Its comfy and that's important to me.

I gotta tell ya though - you will never catch me with tennis shoes on, because I happen to think everyone that wears tennis shoes, must also smoke pot. Just one of those things ya know, I just don't trust them.

Just sayin'

Salem

I am over 50 years of age, wear jeans and t-shirts everywhere I go, and always, ALWAYS wear tennis shoes.

And, I do NOT smoke pot.

We stash the weed in the N on the sides..... :crazy:

So that call would have to have been between 3:15 and 4pm.

What time would SA normally get home? Would 3pm be considered early on the days he started at 6am? And based on the pings, it's unlikely he got there much before 3:15 unless he was driving 90 mph. And if he did, why would he drive so fast to get home just to state that he got home early? If he normally got off at 3pm on those early days and got home closer to 3:30pm, why wouldn't he have just come home at that time? Which is the time he would have gotten home if he was driving at normal highway speed. It is supposed to take 50 minutes to get from door to door according to Google maps.

Why would he lie about the time he got home? And the time that HD supposedly left the house?

MOO

Well, don't forget also that at first the time was 1:00, and also that Shawn deleted 3 calls to Billie from his phone.

Just noting for reference, the time of 1:00pm was reported up until Jan 4, when it changed to 3:00pm.

ETA: And that's very interesting to me, because your child went missing that much later, upon leaving your house, you'd sure want everyone in the community wracking their brains to remember what they doing around the time she left, in case anyone saw her, or saw what happened to her.

And there was an entire community focusing on 1:00pm, instead of 3:00pm, the time she allegedly 'really' went missing, all the way up to Jan 4, more than a week after she went missing.

Which could be the reason, or part of the reason, for the change in time. So which is the red herring? 1pm or 3pm?

Oh what a tangled web. Poor Hailey.

Well, don't forget also that at first the time was 1:00, and also that Shawn deleted 3 calls to Billie from his phone.

Where is the specific information that the calls he deleted were to BD? I seemed to have missed it, even in my obsession with this case. Thank-you!

As part of his alibi, SA arrived home close to the time he usually is expected. He expected someone to be there to validate his time of arrival to cover for the fact he was not working. imo

Just noting for reference, the time of 1:00pm was reported up until Jan 4, when it changed to 3:00pm.

ETA: And that's very interesting to me, because your child went missing that much later, upon leaving your house, you'd sure want everyone in the community wracking their brains to remember what they doing around the time she left, in case anyone saw her, or saw what happened to her.

And there was an entire community focusing on 1:00pm, instead of 3:00pm, the time she allegedly 'really' went missing, all the way up to Jan 4, more than a week after she went missing.

Which could be the reason, or part of the reason, for the change in time. So which is the red herring? 1pm or 3pm?

Oh what a tangled web. Poor Hailey.

It seemed to have changed right around the polygraphs on January 5th. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave