TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know when this "press conference" was held since the radio station wasn't even informed. :furious:

This guy is an idiot, he is making such a mess of this it's not even funny. My fear is that people are going to quit paying attention to it because they are going to think the whole thing is a mess and go on to something else. He needs to go.

From Nurse's link............

"It is my understanding that they (task force) did not advise whether a person passed or failed," Kampfer said.

Kampfer further stated that not informing interviewees of the results of their polygraph tests is standard law enforcement procedure and to his knowledge, none of the people involved had been informed of the results.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/polygraphs-unconfirmed

Oh brudder...............

So, basically...Kampler is calling Billie a liar.

IMO Seems to me that kampler is trying to shift the focus onto the mom. Sorry Kempler, she STILL has more credibility than you do.

See, that's what I was thinking last night during NG. I have never heard of a polygrapher telling someone you passed or failed. Never. All those I used to take - I was never told one way or the other.

Now, I'm not discounting BO. Not at all. But, could this info that SA failed - right before she took hers- have come from a "concerned friend/employee/someone who just works there' type of thing? That I believe. If that is the case, you bet some heads are rolling - especially since now it was broadcast on national TV!

I just dont' know what to think about all of this.

LE playing games with her head for the sake of investigating further........
tactic wise, split the 2 up?

This is nuts...why doesn't FBI or Texas Rangers speak out?

I hate it when we get taken for a ride and we are not sure who is driving the damn car.

We do need a link about any arrests or they shouldn't be mentioned I believe...

The mom and Dad clearly to me without question are innocent. They may have other issues but when it comes to their daughter, I believe they had no part in her disappearance. Now the BF or other people I don't know but to me the parents have nothing to do with it.

MOO

As far as Hailey leaving with no jacket and in flip flops, when my daughter was 13, she would dress like this year round, and nothing I could do or say to her would change that. We live in SoCal where I would guess the weather is similar.

As far as the iTouch, my Ex gave my kids an iTouch before I had my iPhone and I would use it to post to my FB occasionally. It would come up as posted from an iPhone.

One other thing I wanted to mention. When my daughter was 13 she had a cell phone but she was constantly losing it and would leave the house without it (of course I had numbers where she was going, etc.) I'm thinking Hailey maybe just couldn't find her iTouch that day and left without it? I know we have lost ours for weeks at a time because there is no way to "call" it, like a phone, even though you use it like a phone or a small computer.

Who is this "Matt?" Is he a certified examiner with LE??

UPDATED: 11:42 am CST January 7, 2011

Update: Search Parties Will Go House-To-House In Colorado City

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Search parties will be going house-to-house knocking on doors across the northern side of Colorado City Friday afternoon.

The searchers will be canvassing the entire area surrounding Hailey Dunn's northside home, starting at the city limits and sweeping through neighborhoods, asking questions of residents and searching for any information about missing teenager Hailey Dunn.

Residents in Colorado City are being asked to join the search. Volunteers are being asked to gather at the Mitchell County Courthouse in Colorado City at 2 p.m. to create search parties to conduct the search across the northern portions of the city.

more here

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26400628/detail.html

===========================================

Polygraphs unconfirmed

Posted January 7, 2011 - 11:29am

In a press conference this morning, City Manager Pete Kampfer stated that polygraphs results were unconfirmed.

"It is my understanding that they (task force) did not advise whether a person passed or failed," Kampfer said.
"The investigation has narrowed to the neighborhoods and vicinity of Billie Jean Dunn's home," Kampfer said.

more here

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/polygraphs-unconfirmed

Raw Interview: Dunn's Parents Express Fears

Billie Dunn and Clint Dunn took a moment to address the local media Thursday night, following a roller coaster day, which included failed polygraphs, aerial searches and speculation about the mother's boyfriend in the disappearance of their missing daughter, 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

more here

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329037

Searchers Hit Streets as Dunn Investigation Intensifies

<snip>

"Our leads are primarily around corroboration and information from the different people that they've interviewed and talked to," said City Manager Pete Kampfer during in interview with Lane Stone. "We're corroborating all the different information and data that they've provided."

DPS helicopters are expected to fly over Colorado City for a second day. On Thursday, a chopper flew over town landing at one point. City officials tell us the landing was nothing out of the ordinary and no discoveries were made during the landing.

Part of the investigation over the next few days is expected to center around sex offenders who live around the Dunn home. Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the city is aggressively tracking sex offenders to make sure they know where they're located at all times.

more here

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

Removing/Editing this post. Spokeo, as stated by others here, isn't reliable.

IDK what is going on here! Are we allowed to sleuth parents???

WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS THREAD CLOSED DOWN IF IT IS AGAINST TOS

The mom and Dad clearly to me without question are innocent. They may have other issues but when it comes to their daughter, I believe they had no part in her disappearance. Now the BF or other people I don't know but to me the parents have nothing to do with it.

MOO

I agree. You would think that if they were guilty, they would have let the whole "She ran away" thing be and wouldn't have been searching for answers and help, thus drawing attention the situation.

ITA FHC, it is clear that the parents are innocent and LE has not named them a suspect. It is hurting me to see them post private information and rumors. I know the people are trying to help but to me it isn't. It is turning the focus away if you ask me. MOO

Not meant to bash anyone...just a plea

If adults state that they fail polygraphs, can they be investigated here? Or only if LE names them as POI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx