TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern with the flip-flops is this: it would be much harder to flee an abductor, assailant, etc in flip-flops than if she were wearing something more sturdy.

I agree, it's probably about the search, but it seems that the case is finally getting the organization it needed from day one. Just today people locally who are my friends on Facebook are starting to post about it, something I really haven't seen in the past week. I think since LE are taking it more seriously the surrounding communities are taking more interest. All MOO.

I still think if LE has decided to launch a formal, organized search and are going door to door again (as I read on bigcountryhomepage.com) then whatever info they have or "substantial leads" is keeping them right there in town. I do not believe they think Hailey was abducted by a stranger and taken away.

Ok. I visited the Find HD FB page and they had a poster for Shonda Townsend (who I have not been following). I am wondering if there could be a connection. Mineral Wells appears to be south of Witchita Falls from 281 to I-20 (just one plausible example). Heading west on I-20 takes you right past Colorado City. I know we have touched on the possibility of a trucking connection but this really freaked me out. Truck stops would TOTALLY have wi-fi. Is there a big tuck stop there (in Colorado City)? Has it been confirmed that she has her IPOD with her?

I'm going to look into Shonda's case and see if I am way off base. I think she went missing in July 2010.
No truck stop here in colorado city...I don't see why the guy on nancy grace said this was a stop for truckers...there is a truck stop in sweetwater..30 miles east of here and one in bigspring ..40 miles west of here..there is nothing here I wud think that wud make a truck driver stop other than to stay at a hotel off the highway

Ok. I visited the Find HD FB page and they had a poster for Shonda Townsend (who I have not been following). I am wondering if there could be a connection. Mineral Wells appears to be south of Witchita Falls from 281 to I-20 (just one plausible example). Heading west on I-20 takes you right past Colorado City. I know we have touched on the possibility of a trucking connection but this really freaked me out. Truck stops would TOTALLY have wi-fi. Is there a big tuck stop there (in Colorado City)? Has it been confirmed that she has her IPOD with her?

I'm going to look into Shonda's case and see if I am way off base. I think she went missing in July 2010.
No truck stop here in colorado city...I don't see why the guy on nancy grace said this was a stop for truckers...there is a truck stop in sweetwater..30 miles east of here and one in bigspring ..40 miles west of here..there is nothing here I wud think that wud make a truck driver stop other than to stay at a hotel off the highway

How about making a delivery? We noticed an increase in truck activity in our area right after xmas, all the stores restocking.

any locals if you go, can you please report what goes on for us .......TIA

I am not able to make this search but I have tons of friends that are planning to go. So when I hear something I will let you know. Thanks fory our prayers and hope. We need them greatly.

BD has stated that he had conflict with 2 employees there.

Someone posted yesterday with travel times the only time SA is "unaccounted for" is from around 3:00 - 3:30 pm to 6:15 pm on Monday. To me that seems a short window to have "done something" TO Hailey to the point that 11 days later there is still no sign of her. My hub and I came up with all kind of possibilities as to what could be "done" in three hours but only one was actually doable without any evidence left and it seemed VERY unlikely.

So unless something happened Monday morning and was continued in that three hour time frame OR he wasn't really at his mothers until 230 - 3pm , I am not looking at SA as the sole culprit.

Just clarifying that DD got to the house at 5pm and said he saw SA there.

Unless they have something substancial, that we don't know about, this is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

But children have been found alive and well in a haystack before so ...keep your eyes peeled!:eye::eye:

I know it hasn't been verified, but do we know approximately where on Hickory that the woman supposedly saw Hailey, MB and an unknown boy? I see a Pizza Hut really close to the motel and was thinking they may have stopped in there to get a drink or grab a bite to eat, if this was a valid siting.

Thankyou for this info.........I bet that is the tactic...........Billie shows devotion to daughter more than 3 years of SA......says allot.
and to devide them is good.
SA is at grandma's now and not at mom's..........odd........why not mom's?
Mom mad at him also? for losing job?

Billie said to him that it would be a good idea for him to move out after he failed the LDT. She said he could come back when Hailey came back.

Not that I recall..I didn't notice an increase...anything else u guys may want to know?I can try my best to answer since I live here in ccity..and one thing...from her mom's house to dad's house is not across the firld..its maybe 100 max ft between the two

Nothing on either sighting, the one on the phone or the one in the evening with MB and a boy, have been verified at all. Or even if she was on a phone. :(

I know it hasn't been verified, but do we know approximately where on Hickory that the woman supposedly saw Hailey, MB and an unknown boy? I see a Pizza Hut really close to the motel and was thinking they may have stopped in there to get a drink or grab a bite to eat, if this was a valid siting.

I think the woman said she saw H, a boy and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with. The friend said she didn't see H. that day, so I'm thinking it's a false sighting, maybe the lady got her days mixed up.

BBM

I noticed on Hailey's Facebook page that she for the most part posts from a cell phone. Since she didn't have a cell phone (she used her mom's), I wonder if she usually posted things via her Mom's cell phone?? Or a friends??
i think it was established several threads ago that she uses an itouch to post to FB and so it posts as "iphone". what we aren't sure of is where does she post? does the mom and/or dad have wi fi at home? does she use a friends' or another location?

Is an itouch like a computer, with a hard drive, for investigators to examine? I have no idea. Did she leave it at home??

Billie said to him that it would be a good idea for him to move out after he failed the LDT. She said he could come back when Hailey came back.

ugh....if Hailey left on her own to get away from SA.....that is an unfortunate thing for Billie to say. But, dad says Hailey can live where she wants when she comes back, so that probably balances out.

LOL Surfie.

This morning in chilly DFW, I'm sitting here in a warm-up suit and running the heater - wearing flip-flops. :)

I always wear flipflops. Not to work, then I slip on my comfortable crocs, but I'll be out in the yard with frost with flip flops on. I don't know if its a Texas thing but sure hate shoes.

ugh....if Hailey left on her own to get away from SA.....that is an unfortunate thing for Billie to say. But, dad says Hailey can live where she wants when she comes back, so that probably balances out.

I wonder if it is that simple...dad may want Hailey to live with him, but as we know from other cases, it doesn't usually work that way. Kyron was said to have wanted to live with his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne