TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know NG agreed that it wasn't strange for girls to spend the night somewhere and not take anything, but I really disagree with that. Heck my 10 and 11 year old GD'S, pack like they are moving when they go somewhere to spend the night.

I know NG agreed that it wasn't strange for girls to spend the night somewhere and not take anything, but I really disagree with that. Heck my 10 and 11 year old GD'S, pack like they are moving when they go somewhere to spend the night.

I think that depends on the child and what is being planned, my daughter sometimes sleeps over my mom's and takes nothing. Other times she packs her whole room.

I don't think he left CCity and with it being such a small town, I think he was still close by.

Maybe he moved in with a friend that he knew in the neighborhood for a while.

I thought he went to a family member house is what Billie said last night.

My concern with the flip-flops is this: it would be much harder to flee an abductor, assailant, etc in flip-flops than if she were wearing something more sturdy.

Yes and there is a good chance one of the flip-flops would fall off her foot if she was grabbed.

I think that depends on the child and what is being planned, my daughter sometimes sleeps over my mom's and takes nothing. Other times she packs her whole room.

lol, but I'm thinking they might not have the chance to see "BOYS" at grandma's, but at a friends house, there's always that chance, and you know...they have to be ready for that.

It looks as though I'm going on the search for HD. Wish us luck. Gotta get stuff together and get going. I will only share info that I am allowed to share when I return.

another snip from the "press conference" link:

Rumors that the investigation has narrowed to persons of interest are also unfounded.

"The investigation has narrowed to the neighborhoods and vicinity of Billie Jean Dunn's home," Kampfer said.

lol, but I'm thinking they might not have the chance to see "BOYS" at grandma's, but at a friends house, there's always that chance, and you know...they have to be ready for that.

lol Yes you are right! How could I forget about those boys?

Nothing on either sighting, the one on the phone or the one in the evening with MB and a boy, have been verified at all. Or even if she was on a phone. :(

and it would have been very easy to verify with the phone records they claim they were getting days ago! I was yelling at my TV for Nancy Grace to ask mom about that......but Nancy didn't hear me!

Mine do too unless it is a spur-of-the moment decision. One thing that concerns me too is that she supposedly told AS that she was spending the night with her friend. Then, the friend said they had not talked about it or made plans.

I'm going to admit to my evil teen years. :) That was a trick I used when I wanted to do something I was not supposed to. I would tell my mom I was spending the night with X person. If I had a buddy for whatever it was, they would do the same. Voila, free time all evening and night. I lived in a small town too. Parents just trusted us for some strange reason.

That right there raised a red flag for me and it makes me think that Hailey was meeting up with someone she wasn't supposed to see.

From Nurse's link............

"It is my understanding that they (task force) did not advise whether a person passed or failed," Kampfer said.

Kampfer further stated that not informing interviewees of the results of their polygraph tests is standard law enforcement procedure and to his knowledge, none of the people involved had been informed of the results.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/polygraphs-unconfirmed

Oh brudder...............

Anyone going on the searches make sure you are fully dressed, I would wear thick leather boots. And have your cell phone ready to call someone if you happen to come upon a rattle snake den.

"It is my understanding that they (task force) did not advise whether a person passed or failed," Kampfer said.

Kampfer further stated that not informing interviewees of the results of their polygraph tests is standard law enforcement procedure and to his knowledge, none of the people involved had been informed of the results.

I had to come back and edit... sitting on hands... sitting on hands....

teh you got your days mixed up.

Monday - the day she left for MB's and went missing. That's the day that DD came home at 5 and SA was there. SA then went and picked up BO from work.

I curious about Tuesday - the day she was reported missing. BO called DD to call Hailey to come home. DD calls BO back and she immediately left for the police station (said a co-worker took her).

It was from the police station that BO must have called SA about Hailey missing and that's "where he came running". So, where was SA all day Tuesday? He didn't have a job - walked out on Monday. Did BO know this? Did she know where he was on Tuesday? Did he act like he was going to work and then maybe went back to mom's house again?

That's a good question. Where was he on Tuesday day? He didn't tell Billie he was fired until after Billie was on Nancy Grace the second time. If he was involved, maybe they should search his house? IDK, she could be far in the woods or something. Or a trucker could have taken her and God knows where she could be. Poor Baby.

See, that's what I was thinking last night during NG. I have never heard of a polygrapher telling someone you passed or failed. Never. All those I used to take - I was never told one way or the other.

Now, I'm not discounting BO. Not at all. But, could this info that SA failed - right before she took hers- have come from a "concerned friend/employee/someone who just works there' type of thing? That I believe. If that is the case, you bet some heads are rolling - especially since now it was broadcast on national TV!

I just dont' know what to think about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne