TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to hear LE tell us ANYTHING!

Well, they're not going to comment about polygraphs. Billie chose to tell the world that she and her bf failed the test via NG show. My 1st instinct, if I were the guy called out on NG as being less than competent, would be to defend myself....but, I doubt that those desperately searching for Hailey and involved in the investigation have the time or energy to reply.

I saw that, and I thought he picked her up from work? I guess I was remembering wrong.

I remembered that as well teh (that he picked her up from work on Tuesday). I know I was under the impression that he was with her when she went to police? I'll have to dig back through links and stories but I know I'm not imagining that.

I saw that, and I thought he picked her up from work? I guess I was remembering wrong.

I have not seen it clarified how she got home from work only that she went straight to CC Police station. And when NG asked, she said he rushed right home.... we know where he was on Mon. but where did he rush home from on Tues.? :banghead:

Can a local expand on a comment I heard on NG lastnight that C-City is essentially a pass through town for truckers?

This peaked my interest and scared me at the same time. Is there heavy trucker traffic coming through on I20 ? Are there actual truck stops? How near to the I20 exit is the hotel that may be in question?

It appears to me that if a trucker came off on I20 and missed somewhere he wanted to turn it would be reasonable that he /she may turn down 208 which would cross Hailey's proposed path at the 18th block.

If it hasn't been done a local should be posting and handing out fliers at all and any truck stops. Those guys can be VERY resourceful in a missing childs case - one may have either seen something or may hear something that proves valuable.

There are several extenuating circumstances in this case. The fact that there are 2 prisons in C City, I-20 (merges with I-10) runs all the way to California (so yes, it is the main artery for truckers in the south) and that it was following Christmas weekend with many travelers returning home from visiting family.

Watching Billie on NG, she seems very nervous and scared to me, and I would be, too.

I do think there is a method to their madness, though. By telling Billie her BF failed, they figured she would either get suspicious of him and ask him to leave... or she would go into protective mode and stand by him. When she threw him out, that tells LE that she will cooperate with them, and that she cares more about finding her daughter. If she had clung to the BF and made excuses for him, then they would have started thinking she had something to do with it or at the least, knew he did and was protecting him.

This is what they do... get the suspect out of their comfort zone, make them feel like the ones they love are turning their backs on him. The next step is to see what he does now, and I'm sure they are keeping a close eye on him.

All JMO, of course.

Would make sense IF they had told her she had passed. imo

Doesn't the FBI have expert polygraphers?

from the find hailey FB page

they are setting up a Search run by City PD 2:00 meet at mitchel county courthouse dress warm bring water and cell phone etc etc..

Link
http://www.facebook.com/findhaileydunn
Click on Hailey Dunn + others to find the posting.

Can a local expand on a comment I heard on NG lastnight that C-City is essentially a pass through town for truckers?

This peaked my interest and scared me at the same time. Is there heavy trucker traffic coming through on I20 ? Are there actual truck stops? How near to the I20 exit is the hotel that may be in question?

It appears to me that if a trucker came off on I20 and missed somewhere he wanted to turn it would be reasonable that he /she may turn down 208 which would cross Hailey's proposed path at the 18th block.

If it hasn't been done a local should be posting and handing out fliers at all and any truck stops. Those guys can be VERY resourceful in a missing childs case - one may have either seen something or may hear something that proves valuable.

To answer a part of your question: Yes, C-City is essentially a pass through town. There is lots of semi-trucks and oil field workers who travel through C-City using Interstate 20. Interstate 20 begins just east of El Paso and runs all the way to South Carolina. It is a major travel route for truckers because it runs through most of the the major cities in the south.

The motel that has been discussed in located right next to the interstate exit.

Watching Billie on NG, she seems very nervous and scared to me, and I would be, too.

I do think there is a method to their madness, though. By telling Billie her BF failed, they figured she would either get suspicious of him and ask him to leave... or she would go into protective mode and stand by him. When she threw him out, that tells LE that she will cooperate with them, and that she cares more about finding her daughter. If she had clung to the BF and made excuses for him, then they would have started thinking she had something to do with it or at the least, knew he did and was protecting him.

This is what they do... get the suspect out of their comfort zone, make them feel like the ones they love are turning their backs on him. The next step is to see what he does now, and I'm sure they are keeping a close eye on him.

All JMO, of course.

Thankyou for this info.........I bet that is the tactic...........Billie shows devotion to daughter more than 3 years of SA......says allot.
and to devide them is good.
SA is at grandma's now and not at mom's..........odd........why not mom's?
Mom mad at him also? for losing job?

Thankyou for this info.........I bet that is the tactic...........Billie shows devotion to daughter more than 3 years of AS......says allot.
and to devide them is good.
AS is at grandma's now and not at mom's..........odd........why not mom's?
Mom mad at him also? for losing job?

~BBM~ Do you mean SA??

All JMO, of course.
But you don't tell the person RIGHT BEFORE THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE A POLY!!! Wait until they've taken their poly and THEN tell them, "Okay, you (passed/failed), (and/but) so-and-so failed!

To answer a part of your question: Yes, C-City is essentially a pass through town. There is lots of semi-trucks and oil field workers who travel through C-City using Interstate 20. Interstate 20 begins just east of El Paso and runs all the way to South Carolina. It is a major travel route for truckers because it runs through most of the the major cities in the south.

The motel that has been discussed in located right next to the interstate exit.

Ok that confirms what I thought (that the hotel where the bloodhounds may have scented Hailey is right off the exit). Can a local find out if there are fliers and posters at that truck stop and if not get some out there ASAP?

I know that it seems LE and the public are focused on someone within the family (which is always the first place I'd look), but I am not completely sold that is where Hailey went / is. More bases need to be covered IMO.

I haven't had time to catch up to all the posts, did anyone else find it an odd coincidence that SA lost his job the same day Hailey went missing? Do we know why he lost/quit his job?

from the find hailey FB page

they are setting up a Search run by City PD 2:00 meet at mitchel county courthouse dress warm bring water and cell phone etc etc..

Link
http://www.facebook.com/findhaileydunn
Click on Hailey Dunn + others to find the posting.

I see a couple other comments about TES 'confirmed' they're going to C-City...posted by initials LASC about an hour ago.

ETA: I see Hailey is on TES's site - posted Jan.7, 2011 - maybe that means they really are coming! ::thumbs up::

http://texasequusearch.org/

I haven't had time to catch up to all the posts, did anyone else find it an odd coincidence that SA lost his job the same day Hailey went missing? Do we know why he lost/quit his job?

Got into a fight or argument/didn't get along with his co workers

There was a blow up with some co-workers

Since SA is the one who says Hailey was spending the night with MB...after finding out that wasn't the case....did Billie call SA right away? She says she called Haileys dad and then went to the police station. Did she have her car that day?? SA doesn't have a car, so I guess if he rushed to her side, someone "rushed" him or he had Billies car and someone else drove her from work to CC. Do we know if Billie knew on that day about SA not having a job?

All JMO, of course.

BBM

But see, I think in a way she is kinda protecting him. She talks about how everybody failed the test, so know she doesn't know......... And that right there is why I think she failed her test, she has doubts, but her mind just will not let her believe he had anything to do with it the poly picked up on that and hence the deception. And there were reports of him being over there yesterday.

Ok that confirms what I thought (that the hotel where the bloodhounds may have scented Hailey is right off the exit). Can a local find out if there are fliers and posters at that truck stop and if not get some out there ASAP?

I know that it seems LE and the public are focused on someone within the family (which is always the first place I'd look), but I am not completely sold that is where Hailey went / is. More bases need to be covered IMO.

good post. IIRC, no one remembered seeing Hailey around motel?
BUT, she could of been picked up by exist???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne