TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing i am worried about is the childern and teens here. is there a hotline where they can contact if they have any questions or help dealing with this, most younger kids dont know how too deal with some emotions that are being brought to them and maby need someone they can talk to. possibly the schools can have something for them as wel.

Passion, I think that it was discussed a couple of threads ago that you can access the internet on the iPod Touch without paying extra, as long as you have an internet connection somehow. The 3G (or 4G?) service is available on some models, much like your netbook, and, yes, that would cost more money.

I don't have one so I'm going off of Apple's website and what others here have said. HTH...

Exactly right. My husband has an iPhone which uses our cell towers to connect to the internet. My DD has an iPod Touch which uses our wifi (internet service) to connect to the internet. When she posts to FB, etc it shows she is posting from a mobile device. HTH

thats what i thought, of corse tell her after, but not before. i wonder who told her that?

if a question was 'do you know who harmed Hailey' and you say no......
you failed because they just told you that your BF failed his test........
Someone who told her that news is in trouble!
She totally lost all her control.

I don't know if the Hotel been link. I am sure it has but linking again.

Hope they search the register of everyone that stay there.

snip
Each suite is equipped with an executive desk, ergonomic chairs and high speed internet.

but pretty sure if they had internet in lobby like most Hotels today they wouldn't let kids come in to use...

http://www.westernsuiteshotel.com/suites.php

I am hoping all her friends, cousins, brothers get counseling.
Most schools have counselors like in Kyron's case for the children.
These children might be scared to death that someone is out there,
that will get them also..............

another thing i am worried about is the childern and teens here. is there a hotline where they can contact if they have any questions or help dealing with this, most younger kids dont know how too deal with some emotions that are being brought to them and maby need someone they can talk to. possibly the schools can have something for them as wel.

According to the local news (forgot which one; either KTAB or KTXS), there has been a room set-up at the middle school where students can go talk to counselors and/or teachers about Hailey's disappearance.

snip
Each suite is equipped with an executive desk, ergonomic chairs and high speed internet.

but pretty sure if they had internet in lobby like most Hotels today they wouldn't let kids come in to use...

I bet the connection is secured. In all hotels we've stayed at you need a password to access it and it changes every couple of weeks.

Locals pronounce it Col-o-RAY-do City.

Thanks.
Folks in east Tx talk a little different than folks in west Tx, I think. I used to live not too far from there and that fact was pointed out to me several times.

snip

unless she had a friend there? or a friends mom/dad worked there.
we have a Marriott here and use the pool all winter when they are slow
because my grandchildren's other grandma works there. I have used there lobby computer also...........

Thanks.
Folks in east Tx talk a little different than folks in west Tx, I think. I used to live not too far from there and that fact was pointed out to me several times.

O/T I LOVE the accent!!! Have a friend from TX...........LOVE her speech!!!

:( this is just so sad...I have people asking on my FB page if im obsessed with these kinda cases..UGH.. just cuz i spread the word.. look what happend to the lil girl kidnapped in VA and found in Cali week later.. ya never know how far ur post may reach..i only wish i had an analytical mind like u guys.. but i dont....but i have Love, Hope, and Prayer...:)

PLEASE GOD...SHOW THE LAWMAKERS A SOLUTION.
IM STILL EYE FOR AN EYE
THATS still christian isnt it?

snip

i know in the area of town im in the wifi is hard to get a good signal from others around, ive had neighbors come and ask to use my wifi cause it was the only in the neighborhood that had a good enough signal to get to there house or there garage. being said the person who asked was right next to there own house and needed it at a ajoing house they owned they have wifi and couldnt use there own next door, so what im tryn to say is the wifi isnt the best around here.

:( this is just so sad...I have people asking on my FB page if im obsessed with these kinda cases..UGH.. just cuz i spread the word.. look what happend to the lil girl kidnapped in VA and found in Cali week later.. ya never know how far ur post may reach..i only wish i had an analytical mind like u guys.. but i dont....but i have Love, Hope, and Prayer...:)

PLEASE GOD...SHOW THE LAWMAKERS A SOLUTION.
IM STILL EYE FOR AN EYE
THATS still christian isnt it?
alot of us are using her flier as a pic on fb so anyone who is a friend and friend of friends can see it. any way to get it out i will.

Speaking from experience here, I am addicted to my Iphone but too cheap to pay for the whole data package, so I have it only set up for wireless. I'm home most of the time so I really don't need to pay for roaming Internet. My almost 15 year old son has an Iphone set up the same way. It works fine for us because we are home with our wireless the majority of the time. We check our Facebook or take pics in the house all of the time with our phones and it says we are posting from our Iphone. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of people set up the same way. My oldest son's phone is not an Iphone and his Internet package is only 15 a month, as opposed to I think ?60? a month for the Iphone,so he has it. With the Iphone data is just really costly, and for some people like us, a waste. Hope that makes sense.

I think, before throwing the guy under the bus who did the poly on Billie, I want to hear his and LE side of the story.

I also would like to know when the last time Hailey was seen by Billie. Dad says Hailey spent Sat. night with him. How long was she there on Sun.? Did Billie work on Sun.? DD is said to have been at friends house overnight on Sun. Came home on Mon. at 5. Did he see Hailey before he went to his friends house on Sun.?

IF the neighbor was mistaken about seeing Hailey on Mon., then it's conceivable that Billie hadn't seen Hailey since Christmas Day?? Where was SA on that Sunday?

According to Adkins, Hailey had plans to spend the night at MBG's home the night before she was reported missing by Billie Jean Dunn.

Cecilia Garcia, MB's mother, said Thursday that MB considers Hailey to be her best friend, but Hailey never had been to the Garcia home to spend the night. MB had spent the night at Hailey Dunn’s home once.

Cecilia Garcia said the first time she saw Billie Jean Dunn was on television, when she appeared earlier on Grace’s program to discuss her daughter’s disappearance.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/search-intensifies-for-missing-teen-n-evidence-a/

just wondering if the BF had met MB when she spent the night???

maybe she also used a friend's I-phone?
well LE will be able to trace all of that,
just so curious about the FB via I phone thing.
1 month with I phone access and then she was gone..........
Nov 25-27 til Christmas?
I believe the device she used was her itouch - when you post to fb with it, it indicates "iphone" - we have one and that is what it does - anywhere that has wireless (unsecured) can be used to post updates, text, etc. You do not have to have phone or internet service (paid monthly) for this type of device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne