TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if it were my child, I would do anything. I'm just so afraid by her being so young and not knowing the ways of some LE, if they don't find someone they may end up making a case against her. That is JMO and others in our law enforcement family. Of course, I also realize things work entirely different from here in Florida.
I am praying for Hailey, BD and the whole community.

One problem that LE faced immediately.....Hailey had already been missing for several hours before they were notified. Still would like to know when was the last time Billie and DD saw Hailey.

One problem that LE faced immediately.....Hailey had already been missing for several hours before they were notified. Still would like to know when was the last time Billie and DD saw Hailey.

BBM

Yeah, about 24... :(

ETA: AND... that 24 hours lag exists b/c of what SA said Hailey told him. Otherwise, LE would have been notified the night before, if not for the sleepover assumption.

It just makes me crazy to think that anyone would lie to LE at a time like this, if they did not do anything to harm Hailey. I know lots of people do not trust LE, etc....but this is ridiculous if it is holding things up. And if (I hope not) SA is involved, he won't be talking with police anytime soon, so LE would have to find their way without his help now. I am just so frustrated and sad for Billie, this must be agony beyond measure.

I always think LE almost needs to announce that they won't press charges for any pot, or something, when a child is missing...

I believe CD said she stayed Christmas night and the 26th,so if she went back home Monday morning,was seen at 12:30 in the yard,BD had her son text the friend Tuesday morning.So not sure when she last saw her.

I agree, if it were my child, I would do anything. I'm just so afraid by her being so young and not knowing the ways of some LE, if they don't find someone they may end up making a case against her. That is JMO and others in our law enforcement family. Of course, I also realize things work entirely different from here in Florida.
I am praying for Hailey, BD and the whole community.

Billie is 33 years old. :innocent:

It's 12 nights out there somewhere, tonight...
Come on people, spill your guts

LE knows exactly what they're doing,they know more about everyone than we do.
LE says that everything takes time,not everyone is forthcoming with interviews and telling the truth.They said it doesn't mean they're guilty of something.They may not be comfortable talking to a police officer.So they'll keep bringing in those people until they get the answers they're looking for.When a child's missing,there's nothing that should be held back for any reason,because it could be a key to what happened and where she is.

Bolded in red by me - but what if the answers are not with these people or the answers they are looking for are on the wrong track? They have to be open to and investigate all avenues.

I hope they bring in TES asap. I hope I am never in need of them but if I were and LE was blocking that path I think I would blow a gasket.:banghead:

BBM

Possibly nothing, but Hailey is missing and LE has to look into it though. Perhaps thats why Billie was going to LE station, to view the items found.

LE does NEED TES

I agree with you which is why I said that TES needs to come in and do a REAL search and tell these people to not be touching what they find. If they picked that out of the water then they could have contaminated it if it did have to do with Hailey's disappearance.

Bolded in red by me - but what if the answers are not with these people or the answers they are looking for are on the wrong track? They have to be open to and investigate all avenues.

I hope they bring in TES asap. I hope I am never in need of them but if I were and LE was blocking that path I think I would blow a gasket.:banghead:

LE is not the enemy,they put thier lives on the life everyday for all of us.If they say people aren't telling the truth and LE knows they aren't,they'll keep asking until they get the answers.They're not looking to frame anyone,they're looking for a little girl who should not have been out on her own in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck