TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because SA has lawyered up, that leaves only Billie to be questioned all about SA.......

As far as SA lawyering up, I would, too, if I had failed a polygraph and had a whole slew of people thinking I was guilty already. It makes sense - guilty or not.

My guess is that BD is the only person that really knows the inner workings in her home.
People in and out, friends, Hailey's habits etc.........

When I used to work for a gardening company, the crew wore glasses like that as well.
I want to add to the sunglasses discussion. We fish alot and glasses like that are often seen and worn. They don't have the protection that avid fishermen and women would wear but they do have the "look" and are less expensive.

I think BD needs to lawyer up at this point just to make them leave her alone. It's driving me crazy what they are putting her through.
I admit I have been zeroing in on SA this whole time, but what if she did leave the house, go over to C's house and something happened there? Why haven't they given him a polygraph, searched his house or vehicle. Shouldn't everyone be checked out. Maybe she did leave home at 3:15 and planned on calling the friend from her d's house about going over. Just thoughts to ponder. IMO

Is TX weather suppose to be good for searching this weekend?
BTW snowing here...............20 degrees

<snip>

Melissa Jo Walker, now of San Angelo, said her plan is to car-pool to Colorado City, coordinate with the existing search team and work their way back to San Angelo, searching the areas between.

“Maybe if we could organize a group here and kind of close in on that area from this direction, who knows, maybe we could find something,” Walker said.
“Pain, really, is the motivator,” she said, hoping that she could help anyone avoid having to go through a similar experience. “I just remember how hard it is when your child is missing. There’s no rest, there’s no peace until you know where your child is.”

more here

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/07/san-angelo-woman-mobilizes-to-help-search-for/

So many people trying to help find Hailey!

Has Mark Klass made a statement on this yet?
I know the other day he had strong words about the investigations.

Is TX weather suppose to be good for searching this weekend?
BTW snowing here...............20 degrees

As of right now weekend is supposed to be highs in the 50's lows in the 30's but early next week a cold front is supposed to come through. Hopefully she will be home safe by then.

I think BD needs to lawyer up at this point just to make them leave her alone. It's driving me crazy what they are putting her through.
I admit I have been zeroing in on SA this whole time, but what if she did leave the house, go over to C's house and something happened there? Why haven't they given him a polygraph, searched his house or vehicle. Shouldn't everyone be checked out. Maybe she did leave home at 3:15 and planned on calling the friend from her d's house about going over. Just thoughts to ponder. IMO

I don't think she will lawyer up, because I don't believe she has anything to hide. And oftentimes lawyering up slows things down b/c lawyers want to protect their clients. I do think an advocate or someone would be good, though... to help her deal with media, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic