TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I even googled "oil field glasses" images...nada

I understand that now, my husband was literally 30 feet from his body and never saw him due to the underbrush etc that was hiding him.
It happens to even experience SAR personnel. It's a terrible feeling.

I figured it wouldn't be long before he lawyered up. Now here comes the roller coaster ride.

I don't think that the knife cover is connect to the case. However do have to say that this is why LE needs let TES come in start an actual legit search. These people aren't really aware of the fact that you do NOT touch potential evidence if you find something during a search and TES teaches you this kind of stuff. Is LE not telling these people this?

BBM

Possibly nothing, but Hailey is missing and LE has to look into it though. Perhaps thats why Billie was going to LE station, to view the items found.

LE does NEED TES

It is not stealing... it must be UNsecured at owner's own settings. I know we leave ours open in case anyone needs it.

Oh my ... please lock it up. What if somebody taps into your wireless connections and starts downloading *advertiser censored* through your isp - you are the one that is going to be investigated. Please for your own safety lock it down - if anybody needs wifi they can go to the nearest internet cafe or somewhere else. Please for your own safety.

Is the shealth from a fishing type knife?
Fisherman lost it there?

tribal_red_9pz9_2tg9.jpg

there are a few other types as well http://www.oilfieldgift.com/Oilfield_Gifts_Safety.html

Late Friday, Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed authorities were looking at two items discovered in a stream near the home of one of Hailey's family members. Kampfer said someone located oil field glasses as well as a knife sheath. At this point, authorities have no reason to believe they're connected to the case. However, they plan to follow all leads.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

I'm thinking the shades/oilfield sunglasses are safety glasses of some sort.

Oilfield glasses...didn't SA work for an oil type company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx