TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the library is abt 1.5 miles from her house, actually an easy walk, did Hailey ever go to the library to use the computers like alot of kids do?
if she did they can find out what times and what she was looking at, when you use the computers at this library you have to sign in and out on a sheet. yes there can be someone can put false info on it but its a good place to look

I think Hailey was on the phone when he showed up....and, he couldn't take the chance that she hadn't told whomever she was talking to that moms bf just showed up.....so, he had to admit seeing her.

Hi peeps, I'm finally back from the search. Took a bit to find my way back to the computer. Had to get things ready for the a.m. Another search in the morning.

so someone could hop a train and be gone? I know when i was a kid a group of guys i knew would do this hop a train and ride to the next town.

Yep. Happened in Cali right before the holidays, hopped it to Oregon, then ended up back down South of their home, but they had left the car right next to the tracks basically and nobody put it together.

I hope they are looking into all her social accounts to see if she knew people in other states.

It was said in an earlier post that safety glasses and a knife cover was found, that was true. I wasn't in the group that found it. Our group found nothing.

I know each person has the right to have an attorney, however I am always very suspicous of persons who have nothing to hide and then refuse to speak or answer questions. I would think if they had nothing to do with it, the attorney would at least speak on their behalf and answer any questions possible to find a missing child.

Does BD have an attorney? I can not find that she does. She stikes me as the type of mother who would basically refuse one due to the fact she seems to have nothing to hide at all. She seems like a mother who is about to emotionally and physically give out.

There was a mention of her needing to get sleep. Yes she needs sleep, she needs to be keep her emotional and physical health up. I know that in times of trauma that it is easy for a person to think that no way could a person think about sleep but the human body requires sleep and at some point the body will give into that no matter what circumstances are presenting themself.

I find nothing at all wrong with BD needing sleep. She needs sleep, support, care, food, sympathy, love and kindness and someone to find her little girl.

I would be EXTREMLY suprised if BD knows anything more than what she is stating. I would be very unsuprisded to find out SA know much more than he is stating.

I am hoping for a safe return of Hailey. I am also hoping that BD is treated with care. I feel so bad for her. There hasnt been a case in along time that I was just so sure that the mother had nothing at all to do with a missing child.. with the exception of Somer Thompson. There were people here making accusations on her left and right and clearly she was in pain and torn up just as BD is.

Then that means SA KNEW Billie wouldn't call and check on Hailey.

I would think coming off a 12 hr shift she'd just want to go to sleep. He probably knew her well enough and the family dynamics well enough to think she wouldn't call.

That's bugged me as well. How did he KNOW she wouldn't call? BD hasn't said anything about him dissuading her from calling. This is one of the little points that helps me keep an open mind about SA.

Have we heard what SA and BD did the evening of the 27th? He picked her up from work and likely told her about Hailey's plans then but what time was that? Did they decide to go out for something to eat? Do we know what time they got home? Until they got home, BD didn't have access to her cell phone or likely the phone number of the friend anyway I would think.

MOO

if she did they can find out what times and what she was looking at, when you use the computers at this library you have to sign in and out on a sheet. yes there can be someone can put false info on it but its a good place to look
How many library computers are available for public use?

It was said in an earlier post that safety glasses and a knife cover was found, that was true. I wasn't in the group that found it. Our group found nothing.

Were you in Dunn or wherever it is that SA's grandma lives?

and that's about 40 miles or minutes away? I forget. I know someone mapped and linked it.

If we knew if the Billies phone records corroborated the neighbors account of seeing Hailey around noon outside and talking on the phone, we can narrow down the timeline ALOT!
dunn is roughly 10 mis away.

Were you in Dunn or wherever it is that SA's grandma lives?

Actually I searched an abandoned building next to the grandmother's property. The Grandmother stood outside and watched as we searched. Someone in our group spotted Shawn, but I did not see him.

That's bugged me as well. How did he KNOW she wouldn't call? BD hasn't said anything about him dissuading her from calling. This is one of the little points that helps me keep an open mind about SA.

Honestly, (TMI) I think that he (and Billie) took full advantage of the kids not being there all night. I think he made certain she didn't call MB....by taking up all of her time and 'heaily engaging' Billie, so that she just didn't think about saying goodnight to Hailey. I think Billie is absolutely devastated that she didn't call Hailey that night. I feel so bad that Nancy Grace and one of her callers made it sound like Billie was a bad mom for not calling that night. Moo.

I had no idea that we were next to her home until we met later and that is when our lead guy informed us that, that was her home.

Actually I searched an abandoned building next to the grandmother's property. The Grandmother stood outside and watched as we searched. Someone in our group spotted Shawn, but I did not see him.

I bet that was quite eery... Did she say anything or just stared?

My ex was a big outdoorsman/fly-fisherman and he always had those type of glasses to use while outside, and always had at least one type of knife on him (with some type of sheath or covering). He always tended to lose one or the other too. In a sense, it could be anyone's down there. In that area of Texas, I would guess a lot of people work in the oil fields, and a lot of them probably fish or hunt too.

It could mean something, or it could just as easily be a coincidence. IMO
yes there is ALOT of oilfield here its prob one of the biggest employers around here other than the prison, possibly more IDK but it is also a very popular thing for people here to hunt and fish. alot of open spaces for hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx