TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link for that tv network that was doing an interview with one of SA's friends at the 10 o'clock news?

I know nothing about oil fields..........are there wells that a person could
be put into? is it a dangerous area?

There is alot of oil field locations in this area and also alot of wind turbine locations. Most all oil field locations are checked daily and like the picture most are injection wells or pumpjack wells. Oh and yes they are dangerous especially if you have no business being out there. However your question got me to thinking about something. SA's previous employer was in the "construction" business: oilfield, wind turbine, commercial construction etc. Makes me wonder if the employer has been contacted by LE to search job locations.

I can't imagine anyone trying to put anything into a oil well - it's not something anybody would just go out to & take the head off...there's dangerous gases too - part of the danger of working on a well.

Depending on the field, there may be one well, or lots of them....there's waste pits, too.

I've never really thought of them as dangerous, although the pits are yucky looking so never had any desire even as a kid to go anywhere near them.

there's more pics here

http://www.energyindustryphotos.com/Photos of Oil and Gas Well Heads.htm

Some of those oil waste pits look like small ponds. I know NOTHING about oil wells/pits.....are these closed off, managed facilities, or are there just open spaces where anyone can go?? I wonder if there are waste pits in Colorado City, Tx....or on the way to SA's mother's house. moo.

Are RSO's allowed to search for missing children?? I think not.

KRBC crews in Colorado City caught up with one of the men on the registry, and he says he got a visit from law enforcement early on in the search.

"They came and knocked on our door, I answered and they told me, 'Stay out here,' and they went in and talked to my wife. They searched my house and everything else but they didn't find [anything]," said Michael Lindsey.

Lindsey said he knows Dunn's father, and wants to see a safe and quick resolution. He even said he's joining in on the search, himself.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329326

OMG, look up Michael Lindsey in the SO database. His crime was sexual assault on a 14 year old girl!!!

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...ex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810&SearchType=Name

I'm also from the south and familiar with the expression.

It's the use of it in this situation that is troublesome to me.

IMO, he distances himself from Hailey by using 'that little girl'.

And, again, this is just my opinion.
i would think he would say Hailey cause they want to get her name out as much as possible

Some of those oil waste pits look like small ponds. I know NOTHING about oil wells/pits.....are these closed off, managed facilities, or are there just open spaces where anyone can go?? I wonder if there are waste pits in Colorado City, Tx....or on the way to SA's mother's house. moo.

Those are mudd pits and they are open... everything is somewhat open in that area.

I've only read the last few pages but is there a planned search for tomorrow?? I don't think she's hiding out anywhere, and someone who brought up suicide had a good point, but I don't feel that is it either. Which leaves SA telling the truth and she either a) was abducted by a stranger or b) abducted by someone she THOUGHT she knew. I am glad they are searching. Now...just to find her.

Yes, one big family. Please, tell me has the 7 Wells or South 208 area been searched? Thank You
sounds like it may be soon cause one posted eairler that someone was gonna search the san angelo area and wanted to somehow meet up with them by getting our area twords them.

It just depends.

Some may have a locked gate on "company" land (e.g., Exxon) but some are not all that far off the road on private owner land & there may or may not be a locked gate....sometimes they're waaaaay off the main highway & ya just drive down a dirt road to get to them.

(Back in the day that's where I went "parkin'" LOL )

And there's probably lots of pits in the area but a local would know more about those.

Please, anyone else think it just a little hinky that BM's mom say she had never seen Billie (Ccity is NOT that big... especially 5 blocks away) and that MB had never stayed at her house, maybe, she wasn't as truthfill as everyone is giving her credit for.

FYI- I previously lived in Colorado City (home).

And both have lived those 5 blocks from each other for years and years.

OMGosh that is soo sad :( :(

NO one is gonna forget clint...

peeples,
You got that right, Clint breaks my heart too. His emotions are out there for all to see. I pray Hailey is found safe and brought home.
I pray that Billie , Clint and other loved ones get through this awful time.

sounds like it may be soon cause one posted eairler that someone was gonna search the san angelo area and wanted to somehow meet up with them by getting our area twords them.

Thank you, my son just keeps saying they need to search the area near the bridges? You know as well as I do... the boys out there know those back roads.

is it legal for a sex offender to serch for a missing child? i know all the help is welcome and needed but i dont like that idea.IMO

I hope not. If I were that reporter, I think I would have fainted if an RSO told me he was joining the search. Good grief.

Billie called Hailey "that little girl" on Nancy Grace last night. To me it is very strange that they call her that.

I don't know if it's a Texas thing or what, but I know I've said many times, "I'm so proud of that boy" or "I love that boy so much" when speaking of my own son.

quick ? are any of these wells that have sour gas emissions from them?

that emit toxic and potentially deadly gasses?

Poor Billie said it's not looking good, as far as Hailey being brought home safely. (on bigcountryhomepage.com)
That is rare to hear from a parent, I can't think of a case where a mom has said anything but that she is sure he/she is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx