TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious..

What do those triangle's with a rainbow running through them mean and what are they called?

Continues to blow my mind that folks can just disappear without a trace at all.

Blows my mind too Nana46. I clearly remember when Haleigh C. disappeared. I never thought she'd still be missing. Kyron H. vanished, not been found. It is one of the most shocking crimes in the US imoo.

Just curious..

What do those triangle's with a rainbow running through them mean and what are they called?

Sorry to Quote myself - I knew the pic looked familiar - Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The Moon - in the profile pic. Sure he could just be a fan but since everyone was discussing above, thought I would check. I did a google search on the meaning, which could mean nothing but I always look for symbolism.

Here is the link:
http://www.epinions.com/review/musc_mu-133836/musc-review-5D96-554309C-391273C6-prod4

Just curious..

It's a prism. The pic you are referring to is actually an album cover from Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon."

This is so frustrating! I need some new, news!
It's like she just disappeared into thin air....

am I dense? or is this double talk????

All of the discoveries occured within a mile of a home where the boyfriend of Hailey's mother is believed to be staying.

Again, Kampfer says none of the developments or discoveries made by the volunteer search parties can be tied directly back to Hailey's disappearance

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356

11am
please keep in mind if they found this yesterday the evidence must be checked by lab work and professionals in able to clearify that it is substancial evidence. it does take time for things to be tested. they have to be real careful on what they say the public (not saying its wrong) holds them to there every word. they want to get the most accurate info out so they can find her.

I am having trouble with my computer, sometimes it wont let me type! Its driving me crazy!!! I have been here everyday hoping to see she is found safe. I did not follow LINDSEY BAUM but seeing her pic on Walkers she looks a lot like Hailey IMO.

Morgan Creek in Dunn - two views:

Attachments

• Morgan Creek in Dunn.png
    Morgan Creek in Dunn.png
    601 KB · Views: 22
  • Morgan Creek in Dunn pix2.png
    Morgan Creek in Dunn pix2.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 20
I am having trouble with my computer, sometimes it wont let me type! Its driving me crazy!!! I have been here everyday hoping to see she is found safe. I did not follow LINDSEY BAUM but seeing her pic on Walkers she looks a lot like Hailey IMO.
Turn the keyboard upside down and shake out the cookie crumbs, maybe that will help. Thats usually my problem.

Not many homes in South TX have basements. Not sure about W. TX.

I have lived all over Texas and you will very rarely find a basement because:
  • The water table is often only 3 or 4 feet below the ground surface - it's next to impossible to keep them dry. This also makes draining an in-ground pool a major undertaking because they have a tendency to pop out of the ground from the water exerting pressure from underneath.
  • The ground is often really rocky. If I want to dig more than a foot down in my yard to plant something, I have to get someone with a jackhammer and it's not uncommon for dynamite to be used to dig in-ground swimming pools. So basements are really expensive.
  • But the real reason is that we don't have to. Up North, a home's foundation has to be built below the frost line or it will shift. The frost line here is about 3 inches.

I believe I just told you more than you ever want to know about Texas basements!

I just got my new laptop back from Dell, as I had to send it in for repair, the keyboard simply stopped working. (I did not tell them how many times me and kitty fighting for space led to spills on the keyboard, I hope thjey are not reading here...)

God Bless her family, hope they can keep strong. We all feel so bad I can only imagine how horrific this is for Hailey's family also for the community. If they are not warning people to keep extra eyes on their children ,they should be.If it was not SA then there is a predator on the loose. It seems like she just vanished into thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro