TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
13 is a bad age.........still a child but think like an adult on some things!

There are WAY more than 3 girls missing in Texas. Don't forget about Krishonda. She was on Nancy Grace last night. And Lindsey Baum is missing from McCleary, WA.

Exactly! Out of all my friends and family on FB, there are only 2 others that know much of anything about these cases unless the 3 of us are talking about one of them..

As well-known as NG is to us, her shows rates between 1/2 million and 3/4 million viewers per day from what I can find, which in a country of nearly 300 million it amazes me that Brittany S. was spotted. It is a really small percentage of the population. I know I am alone in my friends/family circle who follows missing persons case in the least, unless they happen to be in their own town. And I think it is that way with most people. Kyron has had tons of national expsoure, but I don't know anyone away from WS who has heard of him and Kaine said even in Portland, lots of people are either unaware or figure he is home by now.

There are WAY more than 3 girls missing in Texas. Don't forget about Krishonda. She was on Nancy Grace last night. And Lindsey Baum is missing from McCleary, WA.

Thanks for clearing that up.........I'm so confused on missing girls in which state.....

Eighty digital billboards around the state of Texas are being utilized broadcasting the message of Hailey’s information. i pulled this out of a post eairler. but woo hoo :great:

i have been searching for myspace page but cant it but have her facebook page do u have link to her myspace page

It's sad that we have to go to FB page for what is happening.
No news from LE on Hailey bugs me.

On one of the other missing girls from the Houston area - can't remember which one - weren't they using that Quest phone dating "service" to meet people? It's one of those late night tv ads where you "meet interesting people in your area". Do they have something like that in Hailey's area on tv? The person that posted about it said that all the numbers show up as local numbers so if I parent were randomly looking at a phone bill, nothing out of the ordinary would pop up, unless they questioned individual numbers.

ETA Link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105658"]Found Alive TX - Kalyn Painter - 16 years old - Porter - 25 May 2010[/ame]

Does anyone have any experience with police taking over a FB site in a missing person case?

Does anyone have any experience with police taking over a FB site in a missing person case?

I saw that.. didn't redcat from here start and admin that page though????? I'm confused

I saw that.. didn't redcat from here start and admin that page though????? I'm confused

I am not sure. I don't want to start rumors and not sure if this is one. However, would the police take over a FB site dedicated to a missing person? And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc