TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, murdered, Scurry County, Dec 2010 *Arrest in 2021, released in 2023* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still wondering what they knew about Shawn or what HE knew that they dropped the charges.
That was just crazy and I can't imagine how her dad is feeling and has done for almost fourteen years. Severe ups and downs from the start. I don't care if he's had a new baby or even five or twenty, I would be more concerned if the mother had. Some people are just blind to what's going on right in front of them.
Was just looking at the TX Department of Public Safety site, and they're offering "a cash reward of up to $3,000 to any person who provides information", that is not much at all. Maybe standard, but this was a high-profile case with a very strong suspect they decided to just drop with no official explanation.

I'm still wondering what they knew about Shawn or what HE knew that they dropped the charges.
That was just crazy and I can't imagine how her dad is feeling and has done for almost fourteen years. Severe ups and downs from the start. I don't care if he's had a new baby or even five or twenty, I would be more concerned if the mother had. Some people are just blind to what's going on right in front of them.
Was just looking at the TX Department of Public Safety site, and they're offering "a cash reward of up to $3,000 to any person who provides information", that is not much at all. Maybe standard, but this was a high-profile case with a very strong suspect they decided to just drop with no official explanation.
I think they dropped it because they know others are involved, but no solid evidence. A good lawyer would use that to their advantage, and maybe they did behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Clint and that crazy PI of his are at it again on Facebook. They would have far more credibility, if they stopped with the dramatic nonsense.

It’s a shame Adkins will likely never be prosecuted for Hailey’s death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back