GUILTY TX - Haruka Weiser, 18, found murdered, UT-Austin campus, 3 April 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he was taught English by his relatives he could have picked up an accent from them even if he was born in US.

Seconded! My husband immigrated from Taiwan at the age of four, and is often scolded for speaking Chinese as though he's from Beijing, which incidentally his Chinese tutor was.

Wow. Just wow. This kid really didn't have a chance, did he? Not to excuse what he did at all but good lord!

She wasn't there for her son when he was a growing boy who needed his mother, but she'll take advantage of the opportunity for some publicity for herself. I agree that there's no excuse for what he did, but you can see where some of his anger comes from.

I've found photos that were taken a few years ago by a bicyclist who went along Waller Creek including going through UT. I don't know if this is necessarily the specific bridge, but it seems to show that she would have crossed the bridge in order to get on the paved side of Waller Creek:
http://s110.photobucket.com/user/TEXASJAM/media/Waller Creek/8.jpg.html

wow, good find. didnt know one side wasn't paved. looks scary if your going under the bridge, into those tunnels. :shocked2:

Speaking as a complete layperson in psychology and mental illness, if the motivation was sexual, it's hard to see how schizophrenia, depression or autism had any bearing. From everything published, what happened to Haruka was extremely predatory and not like some other morbid crimes in which schizophrenia seemed to play an obvious role.

your absolutely right. he may have mental illness, but he KNEW right from wrong and KNEW what he was doing. im bi-polar / add and i know better and i dont act like a crazed monster like he did. cant call him a human since humans have compassion, since this monster did not :burn:

Is there any reason to listen to what she has to say? Honestly, the public shouldn't give her one more moment of their time. I am afraid that she will somehow become a focus of public interest, the way you stare at a train wreck.

i guess she is looking for her 15 minutes of fame :facepalm::facepalm:

not making excuses for this kid but he was behind the 8th ball from the word go
the mother seems to be more interested in her celeb/*advertiser censored*/hooker status than on her kids, no wonder her daughter said she was dead!
i wish so much that neither haruka nor other girl crossed paths with this guy, i think he was a time bomb waiting to explode

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

wow, good find. didnt know one side wasn't paved. looks scary if your going under the bridge, into those tunnels. :shocked2:

Students don't really go down into the creek. There is water down there. I believe that one side is more like a bank but there aren't tunnels there.

:facepalm: oh my

This breaks my heart. I really think this is the consequence of the way media, advertising, and male dominated culture objectifies and ultimately dehumanizes women.

Wonder what else might have been said that could have triggered ( alleged ) rage on a stranger, an innocent, petite student? imo

Criner told police that in August he hitchhiked and walked the 300-plus miles from Wadley's home in Texarkana, along the Texas-Arkansas border, to Austin because Wadley kicked him out, according to the affidavit. "The child reported the grandmother's religious beliefs, when a person turns 17 years of age, they must leave home and make their own way in the world," the affidavit says.

This article pretty much summed up, what I think we pretty much suspected. I knew he didn't just run away, a kid who openly talked about being bullied, and living the life he did, to up and run away from the only "family" life he's known would surprise me. I do wholeheartedly believe grandma kicked him out, now it definitely could have been for religious reasons as stated, or he could have been misbehaving, she told him to leave and that's when he decided not to return. We may never know the whole truth. One thing is for certain, my heart breaks for Harukas family, and probably foolishly I do have some sadness for him as well. (Please don't hang me, the most important people in this child's life failed him from the start) I am in NO WAY excusing his behavior, nor his actions, it's just such a terrible situation all around.

I didn't post this link before when Criner's name first came out because there hadn't been anything specific about the details of what happened, but this is some schoolwork Criner did and for some reason it was posted online late last year. It looks like he just cut and pasted from elsewhere on the net, but the last part is rather chilling given what we know now:
http://www.docfoc.com/snakes-by-meechaiel-k-criner-what-are-snakes-while-this-is-not-a-simple
I wonder what he did immediately after turning this in and how snake-like the crime scene is. The creek certainly would be an area to associate with snakes and there are snakes there, though I think he's probably committed other rapes in other types of places, but this may be first murder.

I didn't post this link before when Criner's name first came out because there hadn't been anything specific about the details of what happened, but this is some schoolwork Criner did and for some reason it was posted online late last year. It looks like he just cut and pasted from elsewhere on the net, but the last part is rather chilling given what we know now:
http://www.docfoc.com/snakes-by-meechaiel-k-criner-what-are-snakes-while-this-is-not-a-simple
I wonder what he did immediately after turning this in and how snake-like the crime scene is. The creek certainly would be an area to associate with snakes and there are snakes there, though I think he's probably committed other rapes in other types of places, but this may be first murder.

I don't really see any correlation to a presentation on snake facts and Haruka's murder. The recommended list has several similar studies by other students. It is a big assumption to assume he has any kind of snake fetish, or that it is an unconcious metaphor. For all we know, his teacher gave them a subject, and told them what it needs to cover.

The motive for this is so unclear, but it seems to me she passed him while he was in the act of casing a van (this and what we know of his circumstances tells me he was desparate), and he saw an immediate opportunity to rob her. She fought back, it escalated, and he killed her. It is possible he also looked up and saw a beautiful girl, and thought, why not? And went after her to rape her. She fought back, it escalated, and he killed her. I do not think he had been stalking her or has been homicidal since childhood or premeditated the murder, though in those few seconds it is possible he thought she was a threat (looked at him weird, put her phone to her ear or pulled it out to make a call etc). If you try to get inside the mind of someone like this, they have absolutely nothing to lose - they are nonexistent, like shadows, and the longer they drift, the more shadowy they become. Life failed him and he took Haruka to pay it back IMO.

I couldn't download the PDF file. Do you have a transcript that you could post? TIA

It gives insight on how he thinks. People leak how they think when discussing other topics. I still want to read it for insights into his psyche.

I don't really see any correlation to a presentation on snake facts and Haruka's murder. The recommended list has several similar studies by other students. It is a big assumption to assume he has any kind of snake fetish, or that it is an unconcious metaphor. For all we know, his teacher gave them a subject, and told them what it needs to cover.

The motive for this is so unclear, but it seems to me she passed him while he was in the act of casing a van (this and what we know of his circumstances tells me he was desparate), and he saw an immediate opportunity to rob her. She fought back, it escalated, and he killed her. It is possible he also looked up and saw a beautiful girl, and thought, why not? And went after her to rape her. She fought back, it escalated, and he killed her. I do not think he had been stalking her or has been homicidal since childhood or premeditated the murder, though in those few seconds it is possible he thought she was a threat (looked at him weird, put her phone to her ear or pulled it out to make a call etc). If you try to get inside the mind of someone like this, they have absolutely nothing to lose - they are nonexistent, like shadows, and the longer they drift, the more shadowy they become. Life failed him and he took Haruka to pay it back IMO.

Premeditation can be formed in a blink of an eye.. 1 sec. It took more than a few seconds to continue following Ms. Weiser, with an intent.:moo:

Page 6 of 6, The Reproduction Act is directly from here:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091030170259AAftMow

See item #2 of 'best answer'.

Page 1 of 6, What Are Snakes? is from here:

http://www.thewildclassroom.com/biodiversity/snakes/index.html

And so on and so forth.

If you Google the phrase "snakes as a lizard without legs" you will get a bunch of entries which indicate to me that this was some sort of school project possibly involving picking a topic of interest, basic research, 'copying and pasting', selecting imagery and fonts, creating different kinds of formats and presentations, and uploading the document to a variety of locations on the internet.

Not sure it involves anything more than that, imo.

As discussed in his homework, male snakes physically try and overpower female snakes and basically rape them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back