GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure the incredible stupidity of these two pathetic individuals will allow investigators to uncover every detail of this crime. That women did not deserve to be a mother. I'm pretty sure the hair dryer was used as part of the assault. Burns are very common in child abuse cases. Typically one would use cold water to revive someone, not the hot air from a hair dryer. It's a good thing this woman was dumb enough to describe the actual clothing she was wearing when she claimed she was missing. I haven't read everything on this case yet. What was the object found with the clothes that had her DNA on it? Was it the belt?

I think it would depend on the size of the belt especially the size of the belt buckle and if the buckle was used.

If the most severe injuries are to her little head wielded with great force behind each forceful blow using the belt buckle as the weapon she would suffer catastrophic injuries causing severe brain bleeding trauma.

It could even cause fractures to her skull. This was not a light spanking with a belt on her legs imo.

It was a horrid full on assault...attack done by both of these monsters against one little girl.

As some have said which I fully agree I don't trust anything this horrid woman has to say. But I do believe the injuries sustained by the belt buckle could have caused death to a 2 year old child.

It may be the primary or secondary cause. I think the sexual assault also will be a big factor as well. May turnout to be primary with the beating secondary.

When did they say the autopsy results will be release. Tia

*Just warning a little graphic with my own description*

This made me want to vomit... it took me back to that room the 4 neurosurgeons had us in and were trying to explain over & over to us what had happened to Ethan when that tree limb weighing over 200lbs fell on his head..... Oh Hazana, I am so very sorry sweetheart!

If the belt buckle did crack her skull and she started to have a brain bleed. Her brain would have started to swell right away. Which would have put pressure on her brain. That would explain her going in and out of consciousness. There may not have been any “open” wounds on her head but they may have been under the skin. This also explains her passing away fairly quickly. When blood touches the brain it is like acid. You can never get that part of the brain to work again, it is dead. Once blood gets to the middle of the brain (if I remember correctly it’s the pituitary gland) There is no going back at that point. Your body starts to shut down, you can not breathe on your own, your heart stops pumping blood. If you are in a hospital they have all kinds of machines that will make it “look” like you are still alive but once they turn those machines off.... you can’t do anything on your own... and you die... this is Brain Death. So many people do not understand it. This is very well what could have happened to Hazana by being beaten with the belt buckle.
Just wanted to explain that from what I’ve learned.

Edit: silly typo’s... I’m sure there’s more!

Last edited:
*Just warning a little graphic with my own description*

This made me want to vomit... it took me back to that room the 4 neurosurgeons had us in and were trying to explain over & over to us what had happened to Ethan when that tree limb weighing over 200lbs fell on his head..... Oh Hazana, I am so very sorry sweetheart!

If the belt buckle did crack her skull and she started to have a brain bleed. Her brain would have started to swell right away. Which would have put pressure on her brain. That would explain her going in and out of consciousness. There may not have been any “open” wounds on her head but they may have been under the skin. This also explains her passing away fairly quickly. When blood touches the brain it is like acid. You can never get that part of the brain to work again, it is dead. Once blood gets to the middle of the brain (if I remember correctly it’s the pituitary gland) There is no going back at that point. Your body starts to shut down, you can not breathe on your own, your heart stops pumping blood. If you are in a hospital they have all kinds of machines that will make it “look” like you are still alive but once they turn those machines off.... you can’t do anything on your own... and you die... this is Brain Death. So many people do not understand it. This is very well what could have happened to Hazana by being beaten with the belt buckle.
Just wanted to explain that from what I’ve learned.

Edit: silly typo’s... I’m sure there’s more!

Your post brings tears to my eyes and what you experienced. God bless you.

I'm sure the incredible stupidity of these two pathetic individuals will allow investigators to uncover every detail of this crime. That women did not deserve to be a mother. I'm pretty sure the hair dryer was used as part of the assault. Burns are very common in child abuse cases. Typically one would use cold water to revive someone, not the hot air from a hair dryer. It's a good thing this woman was dumb enough to describe the actual clothing she was wearing when she claimed she was missing. I haven't read everything on this case yet. What was the object found with the clothes that had her DNA on it? Was it the belt?
It was a doll dressed in Hazana’s clothes.

If in fact that baby was sexually assulted I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened in the room right in front of that so called mom.
If she could watch and participate in the beating she could certainly watch that.

If I posted what I really want to say I would immediately be banned for life!!

There are so many filled with pure dark evil demons that walk among us now.

God help us all.
Yes ma'am. Us guys can be pretty darn bad, too.

Fortunately, the baby healed and is doing well now, without any memory of what was done to her.

Something about that "took Hazana with him to get tacos" story is off as well.

That boyfriend is obviously not a responsible, doting "father figure" type or an excellent boyfriend who wanted to give his gf a few moments to relax. Why was it just he and Hazana at the taco place? Which is easier- leaving a toddler with the mother at the hotel or taking a toddler with you to a restaurant to get tacos to go? Either she WAS sexually assaulted and that was his sole purpose for taking her along or it was an excuse given by the mother because she didn't want to admit to taking part in or being a witness to the sexual assault. Or there was no sexual assault and he did take Hazana alone to the taco place....but that part of the story just seems a bit odd to me.

I wonder if there is footage from the taco place that can backup the claims that just he and Hazana went there....and for how long.

I cannot stand people who abuse children. And even worse, is the "Hedda Nussbaum Defense", "He made me do it, I was completely powerless, dependent, helpless...". That was decades ago, and it still makes me angry.

So women, Mothers, who are suppossed to protect their children, just stand by, and let men abuse their children? Never. I would be in front of my children, fighting to the death before anyone laid a hand on them. Over my dead body would anyone abuse my children, or any children.

There is zero potential for rehabilitation for people who severely abuse and kill children. Zero.

Texas doesn't execute many women. I think only 6 women have been executed in the past 40 years or so. There are several women sitting on death row in Texas, but I don't think any of them are currently scheduled to be executed.

Does this woman have any other children? I sincerely hope she doesn't, but if she does, I really doubt she'll get executed. She's also fairly young. I think her lawyers will keep her from getting the death penalty.

As for the boyfriend, I don't know that he'll be as lucky.
I'd be just fine with mom sitting on death row for the rest of her life. I'd live with LWOP if I had to. My wish is they both get charged with capitol murder which is the only charge that can keep them in prison for good.

What I don't want to see is one or both getting lesser murder convictions allowing them to one day walk freely in society again. But I don't think that's going to happen since there are aggravating circumstances. Or at least I hope it won't!

TEXAS CITY, Texas (KTRK) -- The Galveston County Medical Examiner says it believes a child's body found in Texas City on Wednesday belongs to missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson.

The medical examiner said it completed an autopsy Friday morning on the body found in waters along Highway 146. They are now awaiting conclusive DNA results to confirm who this child was.

Missing 2-year-old's body believed found in Texas City

I am Pages behind! Trying to catch up. So how was the Body Found?

Did somebody tell them where it was to be located?

And I guess the object that was found was the doll that she put in the stroller perhaps with clothes on for a visual as she was strolling through the park?. SMDH

"KBTX also reported that a black bag with clothes and “another object” were found inside a dumpster Tuesday at an undisclosed location and Christon confirmed the clothes were those Hazana was wearing on Sunday but said she didn’t recognize the object."

Hazana Anderson was sexually assaulted before her death! This is horrific! She was only an innocent baby!

From KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX

Hazana Anderson beaten, sexually assaulted before death, court documents say

Snipped:

In statements from the Department of Public Safety, Christon told detectives she and Hewett were at a hotel in Houston from Oct. 17th through Oct. 20. On Oct. 19, Christon said Hewett left the hotel with a child to get food, according to the affidavit.

When he returned with the child 30 minutes later, the child was crying and Hewett began beating her with a belt, the affidavit says. Hewett also allegedly told Christon to hit the child with the belt, but said she wasn't hitting the child hard enough, so he began beating the child again.

Christon said the child was going in and out of consciousness, so she and Hewett put her in the bath tub to attempt to revive her, according to the document.

As Christon was removing the child from the tub, she said she noticed signs of sexual assault on the child.

That night, she said, the child died.

~~~ End of Snip ~~~

Hazana Anderson beaten, sexually assaulted before death, court documents say

I have no words, I am thinking the reason they put her in the water is to wash off of DNA. I don't believe for a minute it was to revive her.

I have no words, I am thinking the reason they put her in the water is to wash off of DNA. I don't believe for a minute it was to revive her.
I'm having trouble believing a lot of the story! But I don't think these two are smart enough to worry about DNA. I think they just came up with an easy disposal.

And what kind of mother puts her deceased child in a trash bag and throws it on the car floor for days? That tells me her concern was not getting caught, not remorse over murdering her child. She can try and lay off all the blame on her boyfriend but no jury will buy it. MOO.

Tiaundra Christon Doc | Law Enforcement Officer | Government

I know some of you think I am extremely harsh on women but that is not the case.

I am a very proud woman/wife and mother of 5 beautiful children myself. I know there are millions of good caring mothers in our country. Unfortunately there are way too many moms like Hazana's so called mom. It is those I detest.

I AM extremely harsh on THESE kind of women. I will be an advocate for abused and murdered children until I take my last breath.

I will not advance the myth that males are the only evildoers victims must fear and pretend females cant be just as cunning....evil ...diabolical and can't do unspeakable acts against adult victims and against very vulnerable helpless children.

Nothing infuriates me more I dont think than when a mother coldly murders her child or multiple children in cold blood and then I see the plethora of excuses start spilling out in their defense almost immediately.

Mothers are no more mentally ill than fathers who do same like murders. To support the victims those excuses must stop imho.

Do we clamor to make excuses for fathers who murder their own? Of course not and rightly so.

In truth only around 2 to 3 percent of all who committ murders of any kind are declared truly mentally insane at the time and that includes both genders.

Most all murderers done by either gender are ruled competent by several mental health professionals to stand trial

I will not excuse the inexcusable.

Most all of these mom child killers took cognitive steps afterwards to cover up the murders.. either they did solely by themselves or fully participated in the crimes against their own children and then the cover up with the male also involved. That is not mental illness. That is evil no matter who does it.

I care not about these wretched women who are such blights on our society.

I care solely about the horrific things they have willingly done to so many victims especially the most precious and innocent among us.

Those are the women I have such disdain for..

Often if they are single moms they are the only ones there to protect their children yet so often they do not nurture or protect at all costs.

Instead they become the perpetrators of unimaginable abuses..neglect and murder or team up with pond scum against their own children.

Jmo of course.

You stated this perfectly! It is exactly the way I feel! For whatever reasons, a mother killing her own child seems more egregious to me than any other crime.

I'm wondering if she was even alive when they left for the hotel. Maybe they killed her at home, then hatched a plan to dispose of her far away, then created the abduction scenario.

And the burning question is, why were they at a hotel for 3 days ?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403
Back