GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do you kill a child with a belt? The buckle to the head?
I would guess abdominal trauma, possibly causing a ruptured spleen and/or liver, that will cause a major intra-abdominal bleeding, and result in shock and death. Abdominal trauma - Wikipedia

There war a case here in Sweden where a little boy was hit in the stomach, and wasn't taken to hospital for several hours, and when he got there it was too late, he died of the intra-abdominal bleeding.

There is a good reason why ID has a continuing series called 'Deadly Women.' The cases are plentiful even though many never received national coverage. ID also has 'Killer Couples.' as we know.

They burst the myth that women are the good and kinder gender and its men who are bad.

One thing is pronounced in all of the ID series involving women is many times the way they kill their victims are often sadistic in nature. Often they go way beyond what is necessary to take someone's life and many are brutal overkills.

Another thing that is consistent is when a male is involved with the female perps the female is often the masterminds. and not the little cringing wallflowers they like to portray.

Yet when caught they instantly place ALL blame on their male partner in their heinous violent crimes.

Why do they do this consistently? Well because it has worked like a charm for decades.

And I am so afraid it will happen again in this case as well and this beautiful baby girl will be denied true justice which must include the TWO perpetrator participants involved..not just one of them..who ended her beautiful life.

I pray this time the DA refuses to make a sweetheart deal with this worthless female garbage.

Imo

Even with the buckle it seems like it would be difficult doesn't it? I'm also wondering about trying to warm her with the hair dryer. It doesn't make a lot of sense, in a hotel room that's probably full of blankets and towels. Was that just another story to try to explain away burns?
I’m thinking they are lying about the cause of death

There is a good reason why ID has a continuing series called 'Deadly Women.' The cases are plentiful even though many never received national coverage. ID also has 'Killer Couples.' as we know.

They burst the myth that women are the good and kinder gender and its men who are bad.

One thing is pronounced in all of the ID series involving women is many times the way they kill their victims are often sadistic in nature. Often they go way beyond what is necessary to take someone's life and many are brutal overkills.

Another thing that is consistent is when a male is involved with the female perps the female is often the masterminds. and not the little cringing wallflowers they like to portray.

Yet when caught they instantly place ALL blame on their male partner in their heinous violent crimes.

Why do they do this consistently? Well because it has worked like a charm for decades.

And I am so afraid it will happen again in this case as well and this beautiful baby girl will be denied true justice which must include the TWO perpetrator participants involved..not just one of them..who ended her beautiful life.

I pray this time the DA refuses to make a sweetheart deal with this worthless female garbage.

Imo
You’re so right. Isn’t Bella’s mom out on parole now? I think i saw that in the news. If so, makes me sick. She hid her baby girl’s body in the fridge and then dumped her in the ocean. That right there should be enough to keep her locked up in my opinion.

Imo why many women aren't in the prison system even though they should be is many have gotten away with cold blooded murders for decades for both adult and child victims.

And until recently when a mother murdered her own child or children they were not sentenced nearly as harshly as when fathers have murdered their own.

I have seen case after case over the years when a mother was the murderer and the dead child's life was lessened in value in the court system.. It has ripped my heart out for these murdered children.

ALL children must have equal value no matter who their murderer happens to be.

Lady justice must remain blind in order to give each murdered child the justice they all deserve.

And its willing female participants who gets the sweetheart deals and some do no time at all. Yet they were up to their eyeballs in all of it.

That must stop. In doing so we are failing ALL of the murdered and abused children. They all must count equally in our justice system.

Imo

Last edited:
Imo why many women aren't in the prison system even though they should be is many have gotten away with cold blooded murders for decades for both adult and child victims.

And until recently when a mother murdered her own child or children they were not sentenced nearly as harshly as when fathers have murdered their own.

I have seen case after case over the years when a mother was the murderer and the dead child's life was lessened in value in the court system.. It has ripped my heart out for these murdered children.

Lady justice must remain blind in order to give each murdered child the justice they all deserve.

And its willing female participants who gets the sweetheart deals and some do no time at all. Yet they were up to their eyeballs in all of it.

That must stop. In doing so we are failing ALLof the murdered and abused children.

Imo
Roger THAT, oceanblueeyes! Three years ago, I kept a file on local news reports of what I called "Bad Moms." Most cases were tots/kids walking out on the street with no mother around. The causes went from 'mother taking a nap' to outright drug-induced non-supervision of the child. The articles became so many that I quite keeping track.

But this, Hazana's 'mother,' is a whole different category.

Roger THAT, oceanblueeyes! Three years ago, I kept a file on local news reports of what I called "Bad Moms." Most cases were tots/kids walking out on the street with no mother around. The causes went from 'mother taking a nap' to outright drug-induced non-supervision of the child. The articles became so many that I quite keeping track.

But this, Hazana's 'mother,' is a whole different category.

Thank you.

Unfortunately in the past few years there is another category that we are seeing way too often and that is mothers who are willingly teaming up with hideous male partners to do the most horrific abuses and murders of the mother's very own defenseless children.

The cases are too numerous to mention but now mothers are selling their children to pedophiles for a six pack or drugs.

They are now molesting and raping their own children while videotaping it all and putting it online to sell to pedophiles.

Children have always been abused and grossly neglected by parents more than any other.

Now 59 percent of all the maltreatments including abuses in all forms and gross neglect done to children is done by their bio mother.

I can't stand the thought of what all these terrified children have endured.

And so many are still crying out in the night hoping someone will take them out of the hell they are enduring every single day. Those who are too terrified to tell anyone what is happening to them.

The only hope they have is for someone to take notice when a child is being horribly abused. Its easy to see if people are willing to open their eyes instead of looking the other way.

It still remains truthful. Its not the stranger they should fear most. Its still the ones who reside inside the home with them that is the greatest enemy for millions of children who suffer each year.

Imo

Last edited:
I had my doubts about being killed with a belt too. It would take a massive amount of blows. She is either not being truthful about the cod or she was truthful and she died of internal injury from the sexual assault. It’s hard to really even guess because it’s not like we can take this woman’s word for it. I’m hoping the autopsy will reveal what truly happened to this baby so they can be punished to the fullest extent.

I'm guessing you all read the affidavit, too. I knew the baby was gone, but I was hoping for a stupid or neglectful accident. I'm afraid the horror described in the affidavit isn't even the full extent of the story. I'm glad this sweet girl is at least far away from those monsters. Fly with the angels little Hazana.

Edited for typos

I think it would depend on the size of the belt especially the size of the belt buckle and if the buckle was used.

If the most severe injuries are to her little head wielded with great force behind each forceful blow using the belt buckle as the weapon she would suffer catastrophic injuries causing severe brain bleeding trauma.

It could even cause fractures to her skull. This was not a light spanking with a belt on her legs imo.

It was a horrid full on assault...attack done by both of these monsters against one little girl.

As some have said which I fully agree I don't trust anything this horrid woman has to say. But I do believe the injuries sustained by the belt buckle could have caused death to a 2 year old child.

It may be the primary or secondary cause. I think the sexual assault also will be a big factor as well. May turnout to be primary with the beating secondary.

When did they say the autopsy results will be release. Tia

Last edited:
It's unimaginable when the only positive you can come up with is that Hazana will never know the feeling of being unwanted, of being scared, of being in pain crying for help, and none comes. She will never experience those again.

I hope when this goes to trial, both are sentenced to the maximum and they hear Hazana crying every moment of every day. I doubt that bothered them though. Hear a baby crying and instead of comforting and reassuring, they beat her to death.

I know I have too much time on my hands today.... But, after re-reading the duplicate affidavits which state:

Christon later told Detective [-----------] and Affiant that the child had left the hotel room with Hewett on the evening of 10/19/18 to go to Taco Cabana for food. Christon told Affiant they returned approximately 30 minutes later and that [------------] was crying.

What if the purpose of going to Houston was part of Hewett's plan to pimp the child for money/drugs.

I'm not trying to deflect anything from the boyfriend or the mother. I just keep asking myself: "What was the reason to go to Houston and stay at a hotel for a few days with the baby?"

As others have also asked, the child could have stayed with the grandmother if they were going out of town for a while.

I know I have too much time on my hands today.... But, after re-reading the duplicate affidavits which state:

Christon later told Detective [-----------] and Affiant that the child had left the hotel room with Hewett on the evening of 10/19/18 to go to Taco Cabana for food. Christon told Affiant they returned approximately 30 minutes later and that [------------] was crying.

What if the purpose of going to Houston was part of Hewett's plan to pimp the child for money/drugs.

I'm not trying to deflect anything from the boyfriend or the mother. I just keep asking myself: "What was the reason to go to Houston and stay at a hotel for a few days with the baby?"

As others have also asked, the child could have stayed with the grandmother if they were going out of town for a while.

If the boyfriend truly did sexually assault her he could have insisted the baby come along for that very purpose.

As horrible as that possibilty is to even consider tragically it has happened before to other defenseless little children.

I pray it did not happen to Hazana.

That must stop. In doing so we are failing ALL of the murdered and abused children. They all must count equally in our justice system.

Imo
Agreed! Cases like The Casey Anthony case....are disgusting. There is no way in heck that ugly human being should have been allowed to walk. Total travesty...and it upsets me when women try to use the victim card to get away with murder.

Imo

I could not agree more! Perfectly said!

Women can be calculated, callus and down right dirty... think about how they can get over men! We’ve all seen THOSE SHOWS! This is toward their own flesh & blood... their child... that’s just unthinkable to me...

I know some of you think I am extremely harsh on women but that is not the case.

I am a very proud woman/wife and mother of 5 beautiful children myself. I know there are millions of good caring mothers in our country. Unfortunately there are way too many moms like Hazana's so called mom. It is those I detest.

I AM extremely harsh on THESE kind of women. I will be an advocate for abused and murdered children until I take my last breath.

I will not advance the myth that males are the only evildoers victims must fear and pretend females cant be just as cunning....evil ...diabolical and can't do unspeakable acts against adult victims and against very vulnerable helpless children.

Nothing infuriates me more I dont think than when a mother coldly murders her child or multiple children in cold blood and then I see the plethora of excuses start spilling out in their defense almost immediately.

Mothers are no more mentally ill than fathers who do same like murders. To support the victims those excuses must stop imho.

Do we clamor to make excuses for fathers who murder their own? Of course not and rightly so.

In truth only around 2 to 3 percent of all who committ murders of any kind are declared truly mentally insane at the time and that includes both genders.

Most all murderers done by either gender are ruled competent by several mental health professionals to stand trial

I will not excuse the inexcusable.

Most all of these mom child killers took cognitive steps afterwards to cover up the murders.. either they did solely by themselves or fully participated in the crimes against their own children and then the cover up with the male also involved. That is not mental illness. That is evil no matter who does it.

I care not about these wretched women who are such blights on our society.

I care solely about the horrific things they have willingly done to so many victims especially the most precious and innocent among us.

Those are the women I have such disdain for..

Often if they are single moms they are the only ones there to protect their children yet so often they do not nurture or protect at all costs.

Instead they become the perpetrators of unimaginable abuses..neglect and murder or team up with pond scum against their own children.

Jmo of course.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb