GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the charging documents Tiaundra Christon Doc | Law Enforcement Officer | Government: (WARNING: Graphic Content)

During a canvas search of the area around the park Trooper Erik Zani located a toy doll found inside a trash can located in the 1200 block of S. Dexter which was in close proximity to Christon’s vehicle. This was communicated to Affiant by Zani. Zani told Affiant that the toy baby doll was found inside a large black women’s handbag. Zani told Affiant that the doll was dressed in children’s clothing that matched the clothing description provided by Christon at the time of the missing person call. According Detectives Wilson and Smith, Christon confirmed that the clothes on the doll belonged to Anderson, but she did not have knowledge of how the clothes were placed on the dolls. Christon was subsequently arrested for false report andabandoning/endangering a child in Brazos County.

Last edited:
According to the charging documents Tiaundra Christon Doc | Law Enforcement Officer | Government

During a canvas search of the area around the park Trooper Erik Zani located a toy doll found inside a trash can located in the 1200 block of S. Dexter which was in close proximity to Christon’s vehicle. This was communicated to Affiant by Zani. Zani told Affiant that the toy baby doll was found inside a large black women’s handbag. Zani told Affiant that the doll was dressed in children’s clothing that matched the clothing description provided by Christon at the time of
the missing person call. According Detectives Wilson and Smith, Christon confirmed that the clothes on the doll belonged to Anderson, but she did not have knowledge of how the clothes were placed on the dolls. Christon was subsequently arrested for false report andabandoning/endangering a child in Brazos County.
I said before that I thought it could be a doll in the bag. So not only did this woman kill her child and then stuff her in a bag and throw her away but she goes back to the park with a doll dressed in her daughters clothing and recreates the disposal.

The evil b*st*rd took the child and molested her, then coerced the mother to assist in whipping the child, to death. Pure evil, folks. Nothing but pure evil.

I wouldn't believe a single damn word that comes out of that self serving woman's mouth.

She is trying to cover her own worthless *advertiser censored*&.

She participated....PERIOD.

I'm so sick and replused by these worthless women who do this to their own child willingly and then when caught it's always the same illogical garbage of 'but..but..he made me do it.' Woe is me BS.

She didn't just stand there. She helped kill her.
Agreed! I'm confident now that both will be indicted for capital murder. Sadly, Hazana's murder qualifies on several requirements. And now I do hope the prosecutor will seek the death penalty - neither killer should ever be allowed in society again and the best way to assure that is to send 'em to death row.

According to the charging documents Tiaundra Christon Doc | Law Enforcement Officer | Government: (WARNING: Graphic Content)

During a canvas search of the area around the park Trooper Erik Zani located a toy doll found inside a trash can located in the 1200 block of S. Dexter which was in close proximity to Christon’s vehicle. This was communicated to Affiant by Zani. Zani told Affiant that the toy baby doll was found inside a large black women’s handbag. Zani told Affiant that the doll was dressed in children’s clothing that matched the clothing description provided by Christon at the time of the missing person call. According Detectives Wilson and Smith, Christon confirmed that the clothes on the doll belonged to Anderson, but she did not have knowledge of how the clothes were placed on the dolls. Christon was subsequently arrested for false report andabandoning/endangering a child in Brazos County.
tbum, thank you for the Link to this document.

It is a "hard" read .. .

both are monsters and beyond evil!

Precious, innocent little Hazana could not even defend herself and these 2 worthless, evil forms of life beat her to death because she was crying.

They deserve nothing less than the death penalty!

Of course, Hazana would be crying. She was sexually assaulted by a grown man!

I imagine her pain was unbearable and it won't surprise me if she has massive internal injuries from the sexual assualt. Barely 2-years-old!

I can not wrap my head around this horrific death! Hazana is obviously already in pain and then they inflict more pain on her by beating her; then use a hair dryer to warm Hazana up because she felt cold! She was obviously dead. In the process, burned her skin! Idiots!

I want to believe that Hazana flew to Heaven in the arms of an angel. She is now safe and in God's loving care. No one will every hurt this precious child again.

~~~~~~~

To precious Hazana:

Run and play with all of the other little angels, Hazana .. . . they are there because many of them were abused to death and/or murdered.

Hazana, you are a healthy, precious angel now. You are in God's loving care and no one will ever hurt you again.

Walk hand in hand with Jesus and soar with the beautiful angels. When I look at the stars tonight, you will be the brightest twinkling star . .. a sign from Heaven!

Gone . . . but never, ever forgotten

tbum, thank you for the Link to this document.

It is a "hard" read .. .

both are monsters and beyond evil!

Precious, innocent little Hazana could not even defend herself and these 2 worthless, evil forms of life beat her to death because she was crying.

They deserve nothing less than the death penalty!

Of course, Hazana would be crying. She was sexually assaulted by a grown man!

I imagine her pain was unbearable and it won't surprise me if she has massive internal injuries from the sexual assualt. Barely 2-years-old!

I can not wrap my head around this horrific death! Hazana is obviously already in pain and then they inflict more pain on her by beating her; then use a hair dryer to warm Hazana up because she felt cold! She was obviously dead. In the process, burned her skin! Idiots!

I want to believe that Hazana flew to Heaven in the arms of an angel. She is now safe and in God's loving care. No one will every hurt this precious child again.

~~~~~~~

To precious Hazana:

Run and play with all of the other little angels, Hazana .. . . they are there because many of them were abused to death and/or murdered.

Hazana, you are a healthy, precious angel now. You are in God's loving care and no one will ever hurt you again.

Walk hand in hand with Jesus and soar with the beautiful angels. When I look at the stars tonight, you will be the brightest twinkling star . .. a sign from Heaven!

I am just sick after reading the charging documents. I can't imagine what this little innocent child endured. Fly high little Hazana. You deserved so much more during your short time on earth.

The evening of Oct 19th was a Friday.... One of the busiest days for hotels. No one heard anything?! These two didn't worry that someone would hear this?

Sadly, I'm wondering if the claims of "using a hair dryer once her body was cold" are true....they're certainly dumb enough to think a warming a cold, dead body will revive it, but with everything else that took place I'm wondering if the hair dryer was used to muffle the noise or .....just to abuse her further.

My goodness those details were so very hard to read. I don't know how people working these types of cases can keep their composure and restrain themselves when dealing with animals like this.

I wonder if the black object they found with the clothing, was the hair dryer?

I believe that the object was the baby doll. I snipped this from the following link:
"Documents state investigators searching a dumpster found a black bag containing a toy doll. It was wearing the clothing that Christon described her daughter wearing when she went missing. However, detectives found evidence that the woman was handling those items."
Missing 2-year-old girl was beaten to death: Documents

My guess is the baby doll was dressed in the clothes that the mother described the baby as wearing when she disappeared. It was a prop for anyone who might see the mother with "a baby" in a stroller at the park. Then, at an opportune time, dispose of the prop in a dumpster and say "my baby is gone."

The evening of Oct 19th was a Friday.... One of the busiest days for hotels. No one heard anything?! These two didn't worry that someone would hear this?

Sadly, I'm wondering if the claims of "using a hair dryer once her body was cold" are true....they're certainly dumb enough to think a warming a cold, dead body will revive it, but with everything else that took place I'm wondering if the hair dryer was used to muffle the noise or .....just to abuse her further.

My goodness those details were so very hard to read. I don't know how people working these types of cases can keep their composure and restrain themselves when dealing with animals like this.
I'm with you on the hair dryer. I immediately thought of little Gabby Barrett. We see burns/scalds so often and I don't believe they're ever for good reasons, like trying to "warm" Hazana up. Yeah, right. Not.

Well, they did the prosecution a favor as the dryer can be considered a weapon because of the burns. Scumbags, both of them.

To precious Hazana:

BBM
Thank you Ann-Tx for posting this beautiful note to Hazana. I wrote one to her also, yesterday, before this horrific, evil, gut wrenching news came out about details of how Hazana was savagely beaten by a full grown man as her mother stood there watching as he hit her with that belt. Looking in her eyes as she cried. How many times did he hit her before mommy chose to join in and beat her only baby girl as she was screaming, crying for mommy to just stop. Mommy don’t hurt me, please don’t hurt me mommy........

This is just ripping my heart out. Just reading these details... I just want to scream WHY? WHY YOU DAMN BYTCH!! Hazana was such a beautiful gift! I just want to hug her! My son was only here with us for 5 1/2 yrs but I cherish every single moment that I had with him. He is gone because of an accident that no one could have ever known was going to happen or stop from happening!! In the blink of an eye it has changed my life forever. I just don’t understand why such horrible people have to exist in this world. It has been a very rough week... Darnell being found and now Hazana... but dear God, I never expected this to be so horrific. The tears just keep coming......

I’ll stop babbling... I hope & pray they seek Capital Murder charges - Death penalty!!
Burn in hell you horrible evil beings...

Hazana Anderson was sexually assaulted before her death! This is horrific! She was only an innocent baby!

From KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX

Hazana Anderson beaten, sexually assaulted before death, court documents say

Snipped:

In statements from the Department of Public Safety, Christon told detectives she and Hewett were at a hotel in Houston from Oct. 17th through Oct. 20. On Oct. 19, Christon said Hewett left the hotel with a child to get food, according to the affidavit.

When he returned with the child 30 minutes later, the child was crying and Hewett began beating her with a belt, the affidavit says. Hewett also allegedly told Christon to hit the child with the belt, but said she wasn't hitting the child hard enough, so he began beating the child again.

Christon said the child was going in and out of consciousness, so she and Hewett put her in the bath tub to attempt to revive her, according to the document.

As Christon was removing the child from the tub, she said she noticed signs of sexual assault on the child.

That night, she said, the child died.

~~~ End of Snip ~~~

Hazana Anderson beaten, sexually assaulted before death, court documents say

If you read the actual Complaint it does not say she was sexually assaulted. IMO, her sphincter relaxed when she died. The mother noticed that her “anus was open very wide” when she removed her from the bathtub. They then realized she was cold to the touch and tried to warm her up with the hair dryer.

She endured enough pain before she died, I certainly hope she wasn’t sexually assaulted, too.

I can't even. I can't stop crying. That poor sweet angel. That beautiful perfect baby girl.

God forgive me for saying so, but at least they're in Texas. They're likely to be executed and it's likely to be carried out relatively quickly.

I just cant believe how incredibly stupid she is. She drives all the way back to that park and disposes of the doll dressed in her dead daughters clothing in a large black women's handbag in close proximity to her vehicle.
I wonder where she met this jewel of a boy friend or fiance and how long she has been with him.

How much hatred can you have for a 2 year old that you beat them to death? How does anyone hold so much evil in them that killing a baby occurs to them as something to do? They must be drug addicts, they have to be.

And you can bet that she was screaming uncontrollably because he had injured her badly before she got home. Rape? Most likely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back