GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM
Thank you Ann-Tx for posting this beautiful note to Hazana. I wrote one to her also, yesterday, before this horrific, evil, gut wrenching news came out about details of how Hazana was savagely beaten by a full grown man as her mother stood there watching as he hit her with that belt. Looking in her eyes as she cried. How many times did he hit her before mommy chose to join in and beat her only baby girl as she was screaming, crying for mommy to just stop. Mommy don’t hurt me, please don’t hurt me mommy........

This is just ripping my heart out. Just reading these details... I just want to scream WHY? WHY YOU DAMN BYTCH!! Hazana was such a beautiful gift! I just want to hug her! My son was only here with us for 5 1/2 yrs but I cherish every single moment that I had with him. He is gone because of an accident that no one could have ever known was going to happen or stop from happening!! In the blink of an eye it has changed my life forever. I just don’t understand why such horrible people have to exist in this world. It has been a very rough week... Darnell being found and now Hazana... but dear God, I never expected this to be so horrific. The tears just keep coming......

I’ll stop babbling... I hope & pray they seek Capital Murder charges - Death penalty!!
Burn in hell you horrible evil beings...
Don't worry Seahorseladydi, they will both be charged with capital murder and sentenced to death. Their crimes only fit under that category.
And hugs to you!
group-hug2-smiley.gif

I believe that the object was the baby doll. I snipped this from the following link:
"Documents state investigators searching a dumpster found a black bag containing a toy doll. It was wearing the clothing that Christon described her daughter wearing when she went missing. However, detectives found evidence that the woman was handling those items."
Missing 2-year-old girl was beaten to death: Documents

Ugh, yes, I think you’re right. Evil, deliberate and pathetic, these two are.

I can't even. I can't stop crying. That poor sweet angel. That beautiful perfect baby girl.

God forgive me for saying so, but at least they're in Texas. They're likely to be executed and it's likely to be carried out relatively quickly.

Texas doesn't execute many women. I think only 6 women have been executed in the past 40 years or so. There are several women sitting on death row in Texas, but I don't think any of them are currently scheduled to be executed.

Does this woman have any other children? I sincerely hope she doesn't, but if she does, I really doubt she'll get executed. She's also fairly young. I think her lawyers will keep her from getting the death penalty.

As for the boyfriend, I don't know that he'll be as lucky.

Texas doesn't execute many women. I think only 6 women have been executed in the past 40 years or so. There are several women sitting on death row in Texas, but I don't think any of them are currently scheduled to be executed.

Does this woman have any other children? I sincerely hope she doesn't, but if she does, I really doubt she'll get executed. She's also fairly young. I think her lawyers will keep her from getting the death penalty.

As for the boyfriend, I don't know that he'll be as lucky.
Good point.
the wiki on the Mountain View Unit
Mountain View Unit is a Texas Department of Criminal Justice prison housing female offenders and death row inmates. Karla Faye Tucker, executed February 3, 1998, was the first woman to be executed in Texas since 1863. The most recent female to be executed was Lisa Coleman, executed on September 17, 2014. Among the better known death row offenders at Mountain View are Linda Carty, Brittany Holberg and Darlie Routier.
(As of 2015, there were six women on Texas death row-TDCJ)

If you read the actual Complaint it does not say she was sexually assaulted. IMO, her sphincter relaxed when she died. The mother noticed that her “anus was open very wide” when she removed her from the bathtub. They then realized she was cold to the touch and tried to warm her up with the hair dryer.

She endured enough pain before she died, I certainly hope she wasn’t sexually assaulted, too.

I am not a medical professional, perhaps you are, but imho there is a vast difference between a relaxed sphincter muscle and and a wide open anus. The Complaint is an affidavit of the witness statements, the actions and evidence gathered by LE to prove that an arrest is justified. There is no mention of what the charges will be, including sexual assault and murder. That is my understanding after reading it.

Tiaundra Christon Doc | Law Enforcement Officer | Government

Hazana Anderson beaten, sexually assaulted before death, court documents say

Last edited:
I am not a medical professional, perhaps you are, but imho there is a vast difference between a relaxed sphincter muscle and and a wide open anus. The Complaint is an affidavit of the witness statements, the actions and evidence gathered by LE to prove that an arrest is justified. There is no mention of what the charges will be, including sexual assault and murder. That is my understanding after reading it.

Tiaundra Christon Doc | Law Enforcement Officer | Government

(No words)

(No words)

I wouldn't read the Complaint for the full details...protecting myself from the horror. After MRPB noted that it didn't say that Hazana was sexually assaulted, and in her/his opinion that she wasn't, I was so relieved, and thought the media had blown it out of proportion. So I read it. I hate it when you can't unread something.

I wouldn't read the Complaint for the full details...protecting myself from the horror. After MRPB noted that it didn't say that Hazana was sexually assaulted, and in her opinion that she wasn't, I was so relieved, and thought the media had blown it out of proportion. So I read it. I hate when you can't unread something.

(I’ll take your word for it and will not read. Just can’t do it right now :(. Thanks for the heads up :( )

Hazana Anderson was sexually assaulted before her death! This is horrific! She was only an innocent baby!

From KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX

Snipped:

In statements from the Department of Public Safety, Christon told detectives she and Hewett were at a hotel in Houston from Oct. 17th through Oct. 20. On Oct. 19, Christon said Hewett left the hotel with a child to get food, according to the affidavit.

When he returned with the child 30 minutes later, the child was crying and Hewett began beating her with a belt, the affidavit says. Hewett also allegedly told Christon to hit the child with the belt, but said she wasn't hitting the child hard enough, so he began beating the child again.

Christon said the child was going in and out of consciousness, so she and Hewett put her in the bath tub to attempt to revive her, according to the document.

As Christon was removing the child from the tub, she said she noticed signs of sexual assault on the child.

That night, she said, the child died.

~~~ End of Snip ~~~

How do you kill a child with a belt? The buckle to the head?

I didn’t see this up thread, so my apologies if it was already posted.

Snipped...

“Hewett has a lengthy criminal background in the Houston area including felony charges for aggravated kidnapping, aggravated assault on a family member, assault bodily injury of a family member, evading arrest with a motor vehicle and possessing a weapon as a felon.

Tabodrick Anderson, Hazana's father, tells KBTX he knew the boyfriend was a suspect all along.

“A part of me feels like it was to get back at me. A lot of times, we had discussions, whether it was arguments, of me just wanting my daughter. Whatever she was doing, she could have did it, I just wanted my daughter,” Anderson said.

Anderson said he's confident the remains found Wednesday are Hazana, and he's already planning her funeral arrangements.

End snip

Not surprised by background. A little google search looks like he was recently paroled...what a huge mistake.

Missing girl's mother and her boyfriend charged with tampering with a corpse

Were they on drugs? Crystal meth? That new flaka stuff? I just can’t belive that a parent would do this without being possessed by the devil himself or on some SERIOUS high doses of some really bad drug?? Doesn’t excuse them, of course

This reminds me of the Bella case
The sweet little girl found on the beach called baby doe. The moms boyfriend beat her for crying then they hid her body in the freezer then dumped her at the shore a few days later :(

I wouldn't read the Complaint for the full details...protecting myself from the horror. After MRPB noted that it didn't say that Hazana was sexually assaulted, and in her/his opinion that she wasn't, I was so relieved, and thought the media had blown it out of proportion. So I read it. I hate it when you can't unread something.
I can’t read it. I’m already crying and feel sick. So are you saying that she was or wasn’t raped :(

Were they on drugs? Crystal meth? That new flaka stuff? I just can’t belive that a parent would do this without being possessed by the devil himself or on some SERIOUS high doses of some really bad drug?? Doesn’t excuse them, of course

This reminds me of the Bella case
The sweet little girl found on the beach called baby doe. The moms boyfriend beat her for crying then they hid her body in the freezer then dumped her at the shore a few days later :(

I still think Mom killed Bella and totally got away with framing the boyfriend for it. She's as guilty as Casey Anthony and Karla Homolka. That case totally kills me.

I certainly hope they both get convicted in this case.

How do you kill a child with a belt? The buckle to the head?

Even with the buckle it seems like it would be difficult doesn't it? I'm also wondering about trying to warm her with the hair dryer. It doesn't make a lot of sense, in a hotel room that's probably full of blankets and towels. Was that just another story to try to explain away burns?

This is MOO, but I don't buy the mother's line. Of course she is going to spin it, like the man was at fault and she was forced to go alone. Both are, shall we be charitable and say, undesirable people, but we only know what the mother claims, and of course she'll spin it favorably toward her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelsNumbers
Back