TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsealed affidavit reveals what may have happened to Heidi Broussard before her death
Fieramusca stayed at Broussard's and Shane Carey's apartment until Nov. 27, the affidavit said.

On Dec. 8 or 9, Shane Carey reported that he learned Fieramusca delivered a baby girl, but said he did not see any pictures of the baby.

According to the affidavit, a person who lives at the same apartment complex Broussard lived in, had video cameras outside of his residence that captured a vehicle consistent with Fieramuca's car driving at the complex around 9 a.m. on Dec. 12, the same day Broussard and Margot Carey went missing.

One witness said that on Dec. 11 or 12, she saw an adult white woman at the apartment complex carrying a small baby and walking towards a parked car. The witness reportedly told police she then saw another woman exit the car and greet the woman carrying the baby. The two women and baby then entered the car and drove away, according to the affidavit.

On Dec. 19, the witness was presented with a photo lineup that Fieramusca was in. Police said the witness was 60% to 70% positive that the woman she saw in the front seat of the vehicle at the apartment complex was Fieramusca.

Upon further investigation, officials found that Fieramusca conducted suspicious internet searches.

Police said Fieramusca reportedly searched for "reasons for Amber Alert" and "Amber alert issued Austin" on Dec. 12.

A full review of searches between Nov. 11 and Dec. 18 revealed that some form of "Heidi Broussard" was searched at least 162 times from a device using an account that lists Fieramusca's name.

On Dec. 14, Fieramusca allegedly searched "bodies found in Austin Texas."

According to the affidavit, data from T-Mobile revealed that Fieramusca's phone was in the Austin area near Broussard and Shane Carey's apartment on Dec. 12.

Authorities then began doing surveillance on the Houston-area home where Fieramusca was living. Officials said they found her car parked in a way that appeared to be an attempt to hide it.

Unsealed affidavit reveals what may have happened to Heidi Broussard before her death

"A nurse at the hospital reportedly overheard Fieramusca talking to Broussard at the hospital about being 37 weeks pregnant, the affidavit said. Fieramusca then allegedly "interjected herself" and asked to hold Margot Carey as Shane Carey's father was holding her.

"Shane Carey's father was surprised by the actions of Magen Fieramusca and that his first introduction and time with his grandchild was interrupted by a friend of Heidi's," police said in the affidavit.

Fieramusca allegedly told Shane Carey that she would leave the key to their apartment on the counter, but police said Shane Carey said neither he nor Heidi were ever able to find the key."

I think what the original poster was saying, it's not that Heidi's body was in it, but just saying the discussion about his vehicle being found it Target was correct.
I understand that. I just added my own thoughts. This points towards Heidi's body being found in the Nissan's trunk and not the black SUV. JMO

Not sure but I'd like to see all in chronological order. Lol!

The news stations may have paid a fee to get the copies of the unsealed documents this morning.

They most likely won't share the whole thing... We wouldn't keep checking their reports of we could go read it ourselves somewhere. MOO

I hope it's eventually published online in its entirety.

Fieramusca allegedly told Shane Carey that she would leave the key to their apartment on the counter, but police said Shane Carey said neither he nor Heidi were ever able to find the key."

I wonder if this is the excuse that MF used to go there that day. Telling Heidi she had the key and to meet her outside.

From the first image in the above tweet:

42. Historical location data for Magen Fieramusca's phone show the device traveling from Houston to the Austin area on November 26, 2019, which is consistent with statements that placed her at St. David's South Austin Hospital for the birth of Heidi Broussard's newborn child. Historical location data for the device associated with Magen Fieramusca's phone show the device in the Austin area on November 26 and 27, 2019.

43. Supervisory Special Agent Mullen of the FBI conducted a preliminary historical analysis of the data provided by T-Mobile. Historical location data for the device associated with Magen Fieramusca's phone show the device located in the Austin area near Heidi Broussard and Shane Carey's apartment on December 12, 2019, the same day Heidi Broussard and her Newborn Child disappeared.

44. On December 19, 2019, FBI Agents and Texas Department of Public Safety Investigators were conduction surveillance of Magen Fieramusca and Christopher Green's residence, 8118 Bo Jack Drive, Houston, Texas. Texas DPS deployed a helicopter for aerial observation. The operator of the DPS helicopter observed a vehicle parked in the back yard of the residence between the garage and the residence. The vehicle was parked in a manner consistent with an attempt to conceal the vehicle from public view. The vehicle was later confirmed as a gray 2015 Nissan Versa four door, bearing Texas License Plate [redacted].

45. FBI Agents reported that Christopher Green left the residence ina black Nissan Armada SUV on Thursday, December 19, 2019. Christopher Green drove to a Target store. DPS Investigators observed Christopher Green shopping for baby clothes and saw Christopher Green purchase baby formula inside the store. Texas DPS Investigators spoke with Christopher Green as he exited the store.

46. Texas Ranger Cristian provided a summary of the conversation with Christopher Green. Christopher Green informed DPS Investigators that he was in a relationship with Magen Fieramusca since 2016. Christopher Green and Magen Fieramusca live together at 8118 Bo Jack Drive, Houston, Texas. Christopher Green and Magen Fieramusca broke up in March, 2019, however, both parties remained in the residence.
So they broke up in March 2019. I guess in her evil mind she thought faking a pregnancy, killing one of her closest friends and stealing her baby was fantastic way to keep CG and that roof over her head. :mad:

"Soon before a kidnapping plot that got worldwide attention, Heidi Broussard and the woman Austin police think was involved in her death shared joy that they were pregnant at the same time, and wondered if they would give birth the same day, according to court documents released Monday.

Instead, the other woman, Magen Fieramusca, was not pregnant and instead set up an elaborate hoax to kidnap Broussard’s baby and present the infant as her own, an affidavit charging her with kidnapping said."

Tips, witnesses led to suspect in Heidi Broussard kidnapping, affidavit says

Magen even fooled her best friend into thinking she was pregnant. ....??

I think what the original poster was saying, it's not that Heidi's body was in it, but just saying the discussion about his vehicle being found it Target was correct.

Right! and actually, until last night when I saw some video's that were 'new to me', I wasn't even sure he was home at the time, and if he left his vehicle at home when he was away for work or whatever.

Have we seen in mainstream media anything about a cousin of hers being her alibi? She sat there and told them she went with a cousin to the beach. That's ticking my memory about a cousin speaking to something during this case but I can't recall.

If not in mainstream, please disregard as I do not want to sleuth or cause harm to a cousin of hers.

So where was she the night of the 12th???? It says that she left on the 12th and when he saw her again on the 13th, the baby was there. It says that he stayed in Houston to work, so he wasn't "away"

Attachments

• MF affidavit 2.JPG
    MF affidavit 2.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 39
I'm not sure she asked Heidi to come outside. I get the feeling they were both inside the apartment complex and walked out together. Didn't someone see them on the stairs??

I can't understand what happened once they were at the car...

No, it sounds like someone saw Heidi and the baby get into a car though. Kind of weird that it says "front seat of the vehicle" and not "drivers seat"? Maybe reading too much into it... lol

One witness said that on Dec. 11 or 12, she saw an adult white woman at the apartment complex carrying a small baby and walking towards a parked car. The witness reportedly told police she then saw another woman exit the car and greet the woman carrying the baby. The two women and baby then entered the car and drove away, according to the affidavit.
On Dec. 19, the witness was presented with a photo lineup that Fieramusca was in. Police said the witness was 60% to 70% positive that the woman she saw in the front seat of the vehicle at the apartment complex was Fieramusca.

I'm not sure she asked Heidi to come outside. I get the feeling they were both inside the apartment complex and walked out together. Didn't someone see them on the stairs??

I can't understand what happened once they were at the car...
According to the affidavit, a person who lives at the same apartment complex Broussard lived in, had video cameras outside of his residence that captured a vehicle consistent with Fieramuca's car driving at the complex around 9 a.m. on Dec. 12, the same day Broussard and Margot Carey went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShayGonCray