TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first glance, the quick departure with Heidi and baby in the back seat as soon as the door was closed shut had an element of emergency to me -- until reading that HB allegedly left the apartment door unlocked.

From the affidavit, we also learned that HB was not observed (at least according to the eye witness) stopping at her car and depositing her pocketbook inside -- leaving the car door unlocked.

At this time, I believe that MF returned to the apartment sometime that day and was responsible for leaving the apartment door unlocked and placing HB's pocketbook inside her parked car (and leaving car door unlocked). MF had access to the apartment and HB's car as she reportedly never returned the set of keys she borrowed while at the hospital for baby Margo's birth.

I still don't believe that HB ever intended leaving the parking lot when she went outside to see MF carrying her infant. However, I don't think HB ever thought she was in danger when the vehicle drove away that she would phone 911. There must have been some explanation even if it was moving across the lot to park in the visitor section (MF vehicle was not parked in a space when HB got in the back seat).

MOO

I totally agree that MF most likely convinced HB to jump in under the guise of finding a parking space, hence why she double parked behind multiple cars. MOO.

And why is there no mention of it in the affidavit?

Also, why did CG's mom say there was never a relationship between CG and MF when clearly there was?
^^BBM

Most likely because the date of the affidavit is 12/20/19-- only one day after HB body and Margo recovered. The driver wasn't identified at that time and we still don't know if that person identified and in custody.

As for CG's mom, she believed the story as allegedly told by her adult son or she believed what she wanted to believe.

MOO

I totally agree that MF most likely convinced HB to jump in under the guise of finding a parking space, hence why she double parked behind multiple cars. MOO.
Yeah, maybe she excitedly led the way out to the car - she "couldn't wait" to show HB her own "newborn" - not even the amount of time it took to park. Once HB was inside, door slammed - and then what? That will keep us mystery- enthusiasts constructing and tearing down till we hear. I just hope against hope she never knew much. The sadistic calculation of this case is outstanding.

BREAKING: Unsealed affidavit in Heidi Broussard murder includes many new details, including tipster who saw her and Margot getting in car.

Affidavit said Megan Fieramusca had conducted suspicious Internet searches and that her car was in area at time of Broussard disappearance.

“That’s the baby at my house,” Fieramusca’s partner told police when they showed him pic of baby Margot.

Tony Plohetski on Twitter

Holy cow! I can't even fathom the shock and horror that went through this guy's head. :eek:

That is curious, but it’s possible that the witness was mistaken. I’m definitely open to the possibility of another person being involved though.

In any event, it looks like Heidi did willingly enter that car.

It still doesn’t make a hell of a lot of sense, because where did she think they were going?

Or did she climb in to have a conversation, and the car started moving? It’s just weird.
I think that’s exactly what happened. Heidi got in and the car started moving. The witness said something to the effect of not having enough time to fasten baby in a car seat. Maybe she locked the doors and took off. From there I’m not sure how it went down. Moo

Agree. If the back car doors were locked with the child safety locks, Heidi would be trapped.
I believe she would be trapped even without safety locks. If she's holding Margo she can't exactly make any attempts to escape like flinging open the door, not even at traffic lights. I'm still perplexed about her having her phone. I do think she could have managed to hold Margo tightly with one arm and text for help/call 911 with her other hand. I think MF must have offered to hold her phone as she got in the car, so that she could have both hands for Margo while she got seated, and she didn't hand it back.

Yeah, maybe she excitedly led the way out to the car - she "couldn't wait" to show HB her own "newborn" - not even the amount of time it took to park. Once HB was inside, door slammed - and then what? That will keep us mystery- enthusiasts constructing and tearing down till we hear. I just hope against hope she never knew much. The sadistic calculation of this case is outstanding.
...and let's not forget that MF would have had to concocted some sort of excuse to Heidi, with relation to her OWN alleged fake baby birth....like where her own supposed baby was when she shows up at Heidi's apartment that morning.

The thing I found odd in there is that it was typical for the apartment door to be unlocked, but not her car.
^^SBM

I think it might not be unusual for the apartment door to be unlocked when the family was home. The six year old may be in and out of the apartment door and leaving the door unlocked would provide for easy access. On the other hand, the car could be parked in the lot for days which makes sense to me it would be locked for security reasons. MOO

That #63 really makes me sick, for all that MF did to Heidi, she "shoved" her into the bag. Based on having read the full report that Firehorse posted. I feel once MF neutralized Heidi and strangled her, that she dumped her body somewhere btwn Austin & Houston. I feel after MF did her google searches on 'bodies founds near Austin' and combined with what info she slithered from Heidi's other friends, that she returned to the spot she dumped Heidi's body originally then "shoved her into a black duffle bag" and returned back to Houston. I don't feel the body was in the trunk since Dec 12. Thinking logically, she has the baby to show CG on the 13th...probably with other goings on she didn't get that chance to return to the 'dumping ground' till a few days later when she likely thought no one would spot her. I can cut CG some slack in my mind on not smelling an odor as a result.

BBM. I think that's BRILLIANT of you to think of that. Well done @Optics

Good post, yes there's a lot to chew on here. More to come. BTW all you other who-done-it fans there is a fun movie at the theaters right now called "Knives Out" stars Daniel Craig, and others. Mr. Stew and I saw it yesterday, it was a real hoot of a movie.

Catching up, sorry if repost, WS pages are barely loading for me.

“The FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit provided an assessment of “maternal desire,” the affidavit said. It specifically included information on when mothers lose a pregnancy or fabricate one, they get the desire to have a child by taking another one, the affidavit said.”

Woman charged with kidnapping Austin mom and baby pretended child was her own

*this is interesting to me because it’s not often we hear from the BAU. They’re like the Wizard behind the curtain.

Aaron Wische on Twitter
#BREAKING: @KPRC2 obtains new court records revealing timeline of investigation into kidnapping and murder of Heidi Broussard. Investigators zeroed in on Magen Fieramusca after tracking cell phone records and speaking with her boyfriend Christopher Green. #hounews

ENnHnwPWsAAY9_G.jpg

ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

9:23 AM - 6 Jan 2020

Makes my heart pound just to read that. Poor, poor, Heidi. Just when MF needs something to secure her continued meal ticket and roof over her head, Heidi gets pregnant.

Apparently he is away a lot for his work, if I'm not mistaken he was out of town on the 12th and returned on the 13th. (CG) I feel she planned it that way.

Although we've heard that GC traveled often, I don't believe he was away from Houston when baby allegedly born. If I understood correctly, it was MF that left Houston and for alleged trip to the beach with her cousin.

GC told the investigators he saw MF for the first time on Friday when she implored him not to be mad because she gave birth the day before without him and the baby was on the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821