TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why CG was in all the Baby registry post. Why if Baby was born on the 12 He didn't put out any a announcements, tell anyone he knew he's a daddy now. Did he wonder about what happened to MF's BFF Heidi,and Baby Margo? But most of All how in the Hell did he not Smell Heidi's body?????? The investigators smelled it right off the bat. You don't have to be a seasoned detective to know that smell.
MOO

the registry pics must be from their days as a couple, notice how dif’ MF looks? Who knows if CG was even aware she created a registry. Remember, his own mom didn’t know he was expecting. I’d like to know if he ever way he’d the news, listened to the radio or got alerts.
As far as the smell, I wonder if he went straight in the front door after work. We aren’t certain if he was home that week. He was on 12-13, is all we know.

Why do you and possibly others believe that Margo wasn't in a carseat? Obviously MF had one (for her own fake baby) because it was shown in one of the videos being taken by one of the workers onto the 'Medic 10' truck. Why is it hard to believe she would've had that already in her back seat, and that HB put Margo in it and secured her as soon as she got in, even if while the car was already moving? jmo.
For me I think it's more that I don't think there are signs that Heidi expected she was leaving the complex when she got in the car. No purse, changing bag for Margo, the door to her apartment left unlocked, she hadn't told SC she was meeting MF, and even if she expected MF to have a car seat she would probably expect it to be occupied so she wouldn't be prepared right away to start strapping Margo into it.

It all hinges on whether MF had told her that Luna was elsewhere in Austin, and I just find that quite a tall story to make up and have Heidi's hinky meter not going off, and not messaging SC to tell him, or leaving him a note. That would be a risk MF would be unlikely to take, I think she relied on the element of taking Heidi by total surprise, and the car moving off straight away before securing Margo properly only adds to it looking like an ambush.

Yes it's possible but there was a lot at stake here for MF if one thing didn't fall into place. I feel Heidi only expected to sit in the back and have a look at baby Luna or have a 5 minute chat. Anything longer and she'd have wondered why MF couldn't park up and come upstairs for a coffee.

MOO

@Tortoise I believe things didn’t get dicey until such time MF either put HB into the trunk or strangled her. Even if HB didn’t plan to leave the complex, I don’t feel she knew what was going to happen. MF prob’ reassured her, HB thinking there was a huge surprise or something. I’m of the opinion HB would have grabbed the wheel, turned the ignition off or something had she any idea. Maybe MF drove to an unknown spot leading HB to believe she had moved, once HB is out of the car, MF or _____ attacks Heidi, putting her into the trunk & resume traveling to Houston.
Even with baby M in the car I don’t see Heidi (or anyone) meekly accepting such fate. Definitely not a new mom.
Possibly the car stopped in a remote, rural area & MF asked HB to lift a stroller or some object from the trunk, getting her then? Moo

Last edited:
Understand Blue created it. Image looks to be from Google maps.
Ok, thanks. I was trying to figure out if a site map of the community (w/building numbers), was used and where that could be found. I googled and haven't found one.

Controlling a mother with a baby, strangling her. Unless MF had a gun,and Heidi was strangled after hiding the car in the back of house.
MOO
The childproof locks/windows would do most of the “controlling”, imo. I don’t believe HB knew of impending danger until it happened. Jmo. Eta: so there’d be nothing to control. HB possibly demanded “get us back to the apt, NOW” & MF reassured her they would be back in plenty of time. Jmo
I don’t for a minute think MF told Heidi what was in store for her. Moo

Last edited:
Oh. Just noticed this. I guess we can probably say those were MF's cigarettes on the dash - the discard pile appears to be convenient to where she was sitting with the Ranger on the porch in earlier photos - her regular chair? But it looks like the snacks, if that's what they were, and the cigarettes were much more convenient to a passenger than the driver, at least in this view.
Yes, right there is where I saw the cigarette pack - seems like Marlboro lights.

Ok, thanks. I was trying to figure out if a site map of the community (w/building numbers), was used and where that could be found. I googled and haven't found one.

I have one that I saved when this story broke, but the apartment complex has since taken down their own hosted website and switched to a generic apartment search website, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it without a link.

I have one that I saved when this story broke, but the apartment complex has since taken down their own hosted website and switched to a generic apartment search website, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it without a link.
Thinking of your earlier post about the trash.
If MF was concerned about CG detecting an odor, I bet she took the household trash out frequently, to prevent CG from going to the outside back area. Prob 3-4 days before the odor was intense, depending on weather, imo.
Did MF simply go blank & not worry about the car?

Thinking of your earlier post about the trash.
If MF was concerned about CG detecting an odor, I bet she took the household trash out frequently, to prevent CG from going to the outside back area. Prob 3-4 days before the odor was intense, depending on weather, imo.
Did MF simply go blank & not worry about the car?

Assuming it started the 12th, it would have been pretty bad by the 14th, IMO according to the weather that week and the temperature differential in a closed car.

Oh. Just noticed this. I guess we can probably say those were MF's cigarettes on the dash - the discard pile appears to be convenient to where she was sitting with the Ranger on the porch in earlier photos - her regular chair? But it looks like the snacks, if that's what they were, and the cigarettes were much more convenient to a passenger than the driver, at least in this view.
Excellent point on where cigarettes are on the dash. The little red and white thing next to them looks like a portable ashtray with a green bag over it. It looks like both items were placed there when passenger exited, otherwise the cigaretttes would have slid around. All jmo

I did find the old website on wayback but couldn't locate the site map.

the registry pics must be from their days as a couple, notice how dif’ MF looks? Who knows if CG was even aware she created a registry. Remember, his own mom didn’t know he was expecting. I’d like to know if he ever way he’d the news, listened to the radio or got alerts.
As far as the smell, I wonder if he went straight in the front door after work. We aren’t certain if he was home that week. He was on 12-13, is all we know.
His Mom didn't know, but he did know. MF had his baby when? So many ?????

His Mom didn't know, but he did know. MF had his baby when? So many ?????
Exactly! From his mom’s quote, I got the impression she was unaware they EVER had a romantic relationship, CG led her to believe he was renting her a room????
Was CG utterly shocked about the baby, did he think he was not the dad, was he embarrassed to be associated with MF???? All of the above???
Eta: I don’t think CG would have wasted time getting a paternity test. In fact, I’m guessing his mom would have been most happy to help, lol. Moo

I also thought about that but since HB's mom and dad had also been staying with HB I think there had to be a 3rd key.
Or since they had someone in the apmt most of the time, or all out together (and SC had a key) she didn't really need that key - it was her first day out alone after the parents left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025