TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced that's what it is - I can't find one that looks quite like that in a google image search. The left-justified white text in the red section - all the text at the top, and that pickle shaped thing in the middle. I just can't match it up. It is a resealable bag, that seems apparent. The only image with a high enough resolution for me to enhance in Photoshop has a pole right in the wrong spot.
ba54fdf1-797d-4150-adda-295f0a8b1217-jpeg.223118

PILL POCKETS Dog Treats: PILL POCKETS For Dogs | GREENIES

untitled-presentation-jpg.223095

TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

So I went and found the 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan manual to try to answer some of the questions.

Download 2015 Nissan Versa - Owner's Manual PDF (374 Pages)

Child lock on rear doors - it would have been equiped with it.
Power window lock - if the car had power windows, it would have had the option to 'lock' the windows, not allowing windows other than the drivers window to open/close.
Auto lock - the car would automatically lock when the car reached 15 mph (24 km/h) with all the doors closed.

Oh that makes me even sadder, thinking she was totally imprisoned and realizing what was going down, with Margo in her arms to protect. Otherwise I'd conk the driver over the head from behind to make them crash the car, but for having a precious baby to think about.

once she knew she was being kidnapped, her chance of being hurt in accident was much less than being injured or murdered by her kidnapper, imo.
If HB had been abducted by a stranger, I believe she would have been more prepared. Think of the element of surprise upon discovering your “bestie” has flipped on you.
Ex: if a good friend comes to my house door & I invite him/her in, I have no expectation they will harm me, so I’m unarmed & relaxed. If he/she comes here with intent to kill me, they have the advantage. now, if a stranger relentlessly bangs on my door or catches me in the yard, my mindset would be 150% dif’. Moo

I think there was someone behind the back seat with a ligature. Someone strong enough to handle the job, like a male. Someone else was driving. I think the door wide open VS Unlocked was done to call out the perps. See who popped up on SM, who was mouthing off. Who knew too much. Who was trying to steer the investigation in the wrong direction.
MOO.

I don't think anyone could fit behind the back seat. JMO When we first heard that she was strangled, I thought someone from the back seat IF Heidi was in the front seat, but if the witness statement is correct, I don't think Heidi was in the front seat.

Speaking of that photo - it's noteworthy that to take the trash out for the seven days between abduction and discovery, one would have to walk behind the trunk with the unmistakable odor. So there's that.

I wondered if they had an extra garbage container in the garage or elsewhere.
Did MF literally “forget” that her best friend was dead, in her trunk? Not to be graphic but a few more days of intense sunshine was going to alert buzzards, at the very least. Moo

But that text is centered, not left justified with a big space in the red section to the right of the text.

I see what you are saying.

They also make pill pockets for cats.... and I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I thought more than once that I saw a black cat in a window when the media was there on the 20th.

I wondered if they had an extra garbage container in the garage or elsewhere.
Did MF literally “forget” that her best friend was dead, in her trunk? Not to be graphic but a few more days of intense sunshine was going to alert buzzards, at the very least. Moo

7 days of diapers is a lot of trash to take out. Most HOA's don't allow trashcans to be visible from the street, so that area behind the fence would be the most logical for any/all trash and recycling cans. Their city trashcan is just to the right of the two grills to the right of the personal black trashcan.

But that text is centered, not left justified with a big space in the red section to the right of the text.
Yeah, I see that. There are a number of different varieties, though - I don't know. Really just wondering if they had a dog and if so, would very much appreciate a link. Not interested in rumor. Thanks for your help! MOO

I agree.

The wording of my post was confusing.:oops:
What I meant to say is that I don't believe that Heidi would have allowed herself to be driven anywhere with Margo unsecured in a carseat.
Why do you and possibly others believe that Margo wasn't in a carseat? Obviously MF had one (for her own fake baby) because it was shown in one of the videos being taken by one of the workers onto the 'Medic 10' truck. Why is it hard to believe she would've had that already in her back seat, and that HB put Margo in it and secured her as soon as she got in, even if while the car was already moving? jmo.

I see what you are saying.

They also make pill pockets for cats.... and I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I thought more than once that I saw a black cat in a window when the media was there on the 20th.

They distinguish that packaging with a kraft background - dog treats have white.

Yeah, I see that. There are a number of different varieties, though - I don't know. Really just wondering if they had a dog and if so, would very much appreciate a link. Not interested in rumor. Thanks for your help! MOO

I tried hard to match it to some known snacks from Buccee's because if it's a snack she stopped for on the way that would add potential CCTV of everyone in the car/not in the car, but alas, no luck. Buccee's is camera heavy.

So clearly Heidi was tricked so well into believing that she wasn't going to leave that complex and was convinced by Magen to come downstairs rather than the other way around. Since Magen was claiming to everyone else that she had her baby on the same day that Heidi was abducted I am wondering if she told Heidi that she had her key for her but could not come upstairs because she was in labor so Heidi met her down there to get it from her.

7 days of diapers is a lot of trash to take out. Most HOA's don't allow trashcans to be visible from the street, so that area behind the fence would be the most logical for any/all trash and recycling cans. Their city trashcan is just to the right of the two grills to the right of the personal black trashcan.

so the inside of the house might be in disarray, similar to the garage.
After a week, if any one on that street had dogs, they might have noticed odd behavior from them. My working breed dogs would stop at nothing to get to a new scent, no fence would be tall enough, lol.

I tried hard to match it to some known snacks from Buccee's because if it's a snack she stopped for on the way that would add potential CCTV of everyone in the car/not in the car, but alas, no luck. Buccee's is camera heavy.
Awesome. I can understand the pack of Marlboro's on the dash (if that's what that is), but it's a strange place for pet treats if you live in the city! LOL

So I went and found the 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan manual to try to answer some of the questions.

Download 2015 Nissan Versa - Owner's Manual PDF (374 Pages)

Child lock on rear doors - it would have been equiped with it.
Power window lock - if the car had power windows, it would have had the option to 'lock' the windows, not allowing windows other than the drivers window to open/close.
Auto lock - the car would automatically lock when the car reached 15 mph (24 km/h) with all the doors closed.

Good sleuthing :)

Why do you and possibly others believe that Margo wasn't in a carseat? Obviously MF had one (for her own fake baby) because it was shown in one of the videos being taken by one of the workers onto the 'Medic 10' truck. Why is it hard to believe she would've had that already in her back seat, and that HB put Margo in it and secured her as soon as she got in, even if while the car was already moving? jmo.

I think because in the affidavit the witness says that there was not enough time to secure the baby in a carseat before it drove away. So that indicates that at least initially when the car started moving, Margo was not a car seat. JMO

So clearly Heidi was tricked so well into believing that she wasn't going to leave that complex and was convinced by Magen to come downstairs rather than the other way around. Since Magen was claiming to everyone else that she had her baby on the same day that Heidi was abducted I am wondering if she told Heidi that she had her key for her but could not come upstairs because she was in labor so Heidi met her down there to get it from her.
Heidi was already down in the complex area, between buildings. We don’t know if she looked up & was surprised by MF or expected MF.

I don't think anyone could fit behind the back seat. JMO When we first heard that she was strangled, I thought someone from the back seat IF Heidi was in the front seat, but if the witness statement is correct, I don't think Heidi was in the front seat.
In the very back of the vehicle, in the hatchback. A. Someone to drive. B. Someone to hold Baby Margo. ( The object of the whole mission) I believe that was MF.
C. Someone to hide in the very back, and strangle Heidi from behind.
Because anything else would have to pretty much defy the laws of physics.
MF would have to be a Gumby Ninja. Even with child locks,and window control.
There is no way any mother would not put up a huge super human fight for her baby. Making any other way pretty impossible.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members