TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried hard to match it to some known snacks from Buccee's because if it's a snack she stopped for on the way that would add potential CCTV of everyone in the car/not in the car, but alas, no luck. Buccee's is camera heavy.

I originally thought it was a food/snack bag.
You don’t think it could be an item specific to TX? Here we have KY food items not sold elsewhere, like Jerky. Moo

Why do you and possibly others believe that Margo wasn't in a carseat? Obviously MF had one (for her own fake baby) because it was shown in one of the videos being taken by one of the workers onto the 'Medic 10' truck. Why is it hard to believe she would've had that already in her back seat, and that HB put Margo in it and secured her as soon as she got in, even if while the car was already moving? jmo.
JMO
It is due to the wording of the AA (paraphrasing) that the witness stated that there didn't seem to be enough time for Heidi have put Margo in the carseat before the car drove away.

I would imagine that it isn't the easiest task to secure a baby in a carseat when you are already in the backseat of the car seated. You kind of need to be on your knees twisting your body to the side to do so, let alone while the car is moving. As an experienced mother, I would doubt that Heidi would have done it that way voluntarily as opposed to putting Margo in while she is leaning into the vehicle as the customary way of doing so.

But that is JMO.

In the very back of the vehicle, in the hatchback. A. Someone to drive. B. Someone to hold Baby Margo. ( The object of the whole mission) I believe that was MF.
C. Someone to hide in the very back, and strangle Heidi from behind.
Because anything else would have to pretty much defy the laws of physics.
MF would have to be a Gumby Ninja. Even with child locks,and window control.
There is no way any mother would not put up a huge super human fight for her baby. Making any other way pretty impossible.
MOO

But her car was not a hatchback. It was a Sedan, with a trunk.

Stealing the link from Understandblue from the last page lol
https://www.kxan.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/2019/12/Image-from-iOS-13-3.jpg?w=4032

Awesome. I can understand the pack of Marlboro's on the dash (if that's what that is), but it's a strange place for pet treats if you live in the city! LOL
Agree

When googling, I see both the white and kraft background on both the cat and dog ones.
I haven't seen a white cat one in a google image search - if there's one that's left justified like that, link us up! We need some forensic cat treat people in here! :)

I originally thought it was a food/snack bag.
You don’t think it could be an item specific to TX? Here we have KY food items not sold elsewhere, like Jerky. Moo

Definitely - that's why Buccee's came to mind first. It's between here and there (a few times), and everyone's favorite place to stop for gas, bathroom breaks and snacks. It's the Mall of America of gas stations/convenience stores.

So clearly Heidi was tricked so well into believing that she wasn't going to leave that complex and was convinced by Magen to come downstairs rather than the other way around. Since Magen was claiming to everyone else that she had her baby on the same day that Heidi was abducted I am wondering if she told Heidi that she had her key for her but could not come upstairs because she was in labor so Heidi met her down there to get it from her.
BBM -
In this article, it mentions that Heidi knew that MF had already had her 'baby.'

Affidavit: Kidnap suspect pretended dead mom's baby was hers

"Carey said Broussard told him on Dec. 8 or 9 that Fieramusca had given birth to a baby girl, but he never saw any photos of the child, the affidavit states."

JMO

I think there was someone behind the back seat with a ligature. Someone strong enough to handle the job, like a male. Someone else was driving. I think the door wide open VS Unlocked was done to call out the perps. See who popped up on SM, who was mouthing off. Who knew too much. Who was trying to steer the investigation in the wrong direction.
MOO.
Maybe while Heidi was turned around buckling in MC, MF was in the front seat with the ligature leaning into the back? This thought involves another person driving and MF in the passenger seat though.

Thinking out loud....and it sounds too complicated - it would draw too much attention from other cars that could pass them.

Last edited:
Oh. Just noticed this. I guess we can probably say those were MF's cigarettes on the dash - the discard pile appears to be convenient to where she was sitting with the Ranger on the porch in earlier photos - her regular chair? But it looks like the snacks, if that's what they were, and the cigarettes were much more convenient to a passenger than the driver, at least in this view.

Oh. Just noticed this. I guess we can probably say those were MF's cigarettes on the dash - the discard pile appears to be convenient to where she was sitting with the Ranger on the porch in earlier photos - her regular chair? But it looks like the snacks, if that's what they were, and the cigarettes were much more convenient to a passenger than the driver, at least in this view.

could the unknown bag be tobacco or some type of tobacco product?

I hope MF refrained from smoking around baby M. Idk how she continued to sit out back & smoke near the car, if she did.

Last edited:
Maybe while Heidi was turned around buckling in MC, MF was in the front seat with the ligature leaning into the back? This thought involves another person driving and MF in the passenger seat though.

Thinking out loud....and it sounds too complicated - it would draw too much attention from other cars that could pass them.
I wonder if any other drivers on the road that day saw her car driving erratically. But didn't report it because they didn't get the liscence plate. They don't realize what they saw was crucial. Think it was just some nutter who shouldn't be driving. Maybe it can be pinpointed from there,and traffic Cams etc can be checked to see if they picked up anything.
MOO

I wonder if any other drivers on the road that day saw her car driving erratically. But didn't report it because they didn't get the liscence plate. They don't realize what they saw was crucial. Think it was just some nutter who shouldn't be driving. Maybe it can be pinpointed from there,and traffic Cams etc can be checked to see if they picked up anything.
MOO

it is possible LE got a few calls, even after HB was found & the car shown. Seeing it might have reminded someone of something.
I think we see so many crazy drivers, we only focus on getting around them safely. Around here, people are dancing in their seats, lol....looking crazy. It’d be difficult to know if they needed help.
Maybe a few semi drivers in the area at the time have cam footage and their parent company will or have turned info over. LE/DOT would know the trucks that adhere to a strict schedule and leave Houston around 9a.m. heading towards Austin, imo. They have a lot of methods to get info & LE did say they were searching multiple locations between A & H.
Moo

eta: I doubt the car was erratic, I’d expect it traveled in compliance with the road rules. Only one person in that car wanted to be pulled over & it was not the driver. Moo

Last edited:
I wonder why CG was in all the Baby registry post. Why if Baby was born on the 12 He didn't put out any a announcements, tell anyone he knew he's a daddy now. Did he wonder about what happened to MF's BFF Heidi,and Baby Margo? But most of All how in the Hell did he not Smell Heidi's body?????? The investigators smelled it right off the bat. You don't have to be a seasoned detective to know that smell.
MOO

Still I
it is possible LE got a few calls, even after HB was found & the car shown. Seeing it might have reminded someone of something.
I think we see so many crazy drivers, we only focus on getting around them safely. Around here, people are dancing in their seats, lol....looking crazy. It’d be difficult to know if they needed help.
Maybe a few semi drivers in the area at the time have cam footage and their parent company will or have turned info over. LE/DOT would know the trucks that adhere to a strict schedule and leave Houston around 9a.m. Towards Austin, imo. They have a lot of methods to get info & LE did say they were searching multiple locations between A & H.
Moo

eta: I doubt the car was erratic, I’d expect it traveled in compliance with the road rules. Only one person in that car wanted to be pulled over & it was not the driver. Moo
Still. Think it would a bit hard to control a vehicle in that situation. So it's possible somebody saw something,but just don't realize it yet.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member