TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not all 60 members lol But there are 60 members nationally and they are going to use any of those agents, enough to make a "team", on a case where they don't believe there is an abduction? I find this hard to believe. JMO I think something has led them to believe that Margo has indeed been abducted. Heidi as well, but unfortunately, I doubt that Heidi is still alive :( I do hope that there is a chance that Margo is though. Again, JMO.
What if Shane led LE to believe Heidi left, abducting his/their baby? perhaps the reason he was asking if anyone heard screams and such was to determine if she left with baby M on her own accord or was abducted in the parking lot? Moo.

So the purse left in the car vs. in the apartment has been troubling me. Folks have been wondering why LE has not towed HB's car for processing.
This is MOO - I'm advancing a theory and I hardly ever post, so forgive me - what if we had learned from an MSM interview that SC was a stickler about unlocked car doors and maybe a few other things?
How about HB enters her apartment with MC in carrier and grabs diaper bag because she needs to be changed ( or whatever) and quick!
Maybe MC is crying and needs feeding and HB FORGETS her purse "with the money" as well as leaves the car unlocked, purse in view?
Imagine coming home later and seeing that purse in the car seat with the door unlocked and $ is so tight?!!!!
Would one be enraged, struggle with HB, baby is dropped fatally, HB is strangled (no blood)?
Would her 150 lb body be rolled up in a rug and appear to be a normal moving occurrence at a complex where people come and go around the 15th of the month?
No crime was committed in or at HB's car>therefore it doesn't have to be processed.

This is the complete 16 minute interview of SC. It's an FBI profiler's dream IMHO. It was removed then only the last few minutes in which his behavior could be deemed as appropriate was put back up for public viewing. You now have to dig into heavy.com bc it is buried but still there as of 5 minutes ago. I don't know how much longer it will be there.

I think we have some transcripts here of that full raw interview? Not sure, but I thiiiink. Threads are moving FAST.

I'm just hoping LE is up to this. IMO no one seemed alarmed enough initially. Yes, I know they get a lot of cases where people just skedaddle with no foul play, but why then did WE all just about melt down when we first heard of the case and SC's interview (s)???

I just wish they had swarmed all over this immediately.
For my viewpoint, they were on it pretty quick. They did arrive that night and they were at the apartment investigating the very next day after she disappeared. No, they haven’t given us a full run down of everything they’ve done in this case, but they seem to be taking it seriously and have started right away with investigating all angles. Moo

Has anyone seen SC today in new interviews (like, they were filmed today)? Wondering what he has been up to today. Is he searching for her?
I haven’t heard anything, and I’m wondering if it’s because he’s “unavailable for comment.”

No matter what, I’d expect multiple sit-downs with law enforcement.

This is the complete 16 minute interview of SC. It's an FBI profiler's dream IMHO. It was removed then only the last few minutes in which his behavior could be deemed as appropriate was put back up for public viewing. You now have to dig into heavy.com bc it is buried but still there as of 5 minutes ago. I don't know how much longer it will be there.
Thank you! I did see that interview (over & over). I thought maybe there was something new out there.

i'm very uncomfortable with the fact LE has not taken the car.
i'd be BEGGING them to take it and take it all apart if they had to, if it means there might be a slight chance of producing any amount of evidence, no matter how minute.

Both vehicles need to be and should have been processed. They say they're looking at all possibilities, which includes Shane killing them. If that happened, their bodies were moved in someone's vehicle. Heidi's and Shane's need to be ruled out (or in, as the case may be).

OK I have not read through the hundreds of comments in the threads about this case... Can someone please explain what kind of reasoning is behind him searching dumpsters for her keys?? Is there some weird behavioral history of her throwing keys away that I am not aware of? It sounds like a really bizarre statement to make, one that would only make sense to me if the person searching knew there was some reason the keys could have ended up in a dumpster...
I've been trying to figure that out myself. One theory is that someone wanted to prevent her from leaving so that person grabbed the keys and threw them.

I think we have some transcripts here of that full raw interview? Not sure, but I thiiiink. Threads are moving FAST.
Courtesy of @CrimeDawg123 ...
Transcript of first full Fox7 interview with SC:
Reporter is on the phone conducting the interview. In the room with Shane is at least one cameraman, and probably at least one second reporter or news staff person. Possibly his Dad is there also. I can’t tell who is there, and I can’t tell who in the room is talking, so I have labelled them “Reporter” for the woman on the phone, and “Camerman/Reporter2” for the other people talking in the room with SC.

Reporter: <unintelligible>

SC: Yes it's my fiancee, yes ma'am. Yeah I look down when I talk I'm sorry I'm only looking down the whole time probably.

Reporter: .. what kind of day was it...<unintelligible>

SC: Just a basic Thursday, we have basically have a routine every day. I get up around 6:00 a.m. and pretty much hit the snooze button a couple times and then I finally wake up around 6:15, drink some water, uh, wake up the kids around 6:30, wake up Heidi and Silas right before I leave, uh. So like once I got them up on Thursday it's kind of a later morning it was around 6:40 whenever I got them up and cause it was Heidi's first day to actually take Margot by herself with uh Silas so first gave Heidi kiss, the baby kissm and Silas a kill, said 'have a wonderful day', left the Apartments, went to work and then she takes her kids to school and she she was making lunch like right before I left, uh. Uh, she took the kids school so, I don't know, ah. Uh so at around 8 o'clock she called me, answered the phone like right before I got in my truck, I work for Unicorn Moving, so she called me around 8:00 and she told me that she went to the book fair, she bought three books, costs about $25, it was amazing that she couldn't wait to read to Silas and I told her ‘I love you goodbye’ and uh… This is hard.

Reporter: Take your time

SC: Yeah. So uh… Oh man. I don’t know right now. I’ve just been repeating it all day

Reporter: Let me know if you want me to move on to another subject

SC: No, no it's a good question, it’s just that we’re in a situation right here. So I don’t know. I don’t know, she’s just an amazing mom. I don't know. Pause. I don’t know. I need to stand up, I don’t know, I can't sit here, this is making me so … I feel funny.

Cameraman: Do you want … standing…

SC: I don't know, yeah, I’m not good in this situation, uh, yeah …

<SC STANDS>

<CAMERMAN REFRAMES CAMERA>

<INTERVIEW RESUMES>

Reporter: How long have you and Heidi lived in Austin?

SC: So we've been living in Austin, we moved from Louisiana about five years ago. So we’ve been here so what about five years? I believe so, …

Camerman/Reporter2: Yeah, something like that, yeah, yeah.

SC: Four or five years. We came from Louisiana, long story short my ex-wife with my beautiful daughter Addison came down here as soon as my dad got cancer. He's cancer freed now, that’s not the main story but yeah. So we were on the pipeline traveling so we had to come down here so we moved back to Austin, all my family's here so.

Camerman/Reporter2: …Don’t do that man. I know it’s hard to not be swaying… <unintelligible, trying to get SC to stop moving>

SC: OK yeah. I’m sorry.

Camerman/Reporter2: No, you’re doing great.

SC: OK yeah.

Camerman/Reporter2: I just want you to look good.

SC: Yeah, thank you. So uh yeah, we moved down here about five years ago.

Reporter: <unintelligible>

SC: Yes I found amazing friends… oh this is so hard <he can’t hear the reporter>…I can’t pick up the phone? Did you say did I make any friends?

<Lots of overtalking while they coach him to pick up and hold the phone so he can hear the reporter better>

SC: Yeah yeah yeah okay so it's like I'm uh I'm originally from Austin, like I want to Leander high school…

Camerman/Reporter2: Just pick up the phone and then just hold it.

SC: Just hold it? OK, so just down here.

Camerman/Reporter2: Yeah

SC: So I basically went to Leander high school, I I like already have friends over here and they have been very supportive since what happened with Heidi and Margot. It’s hard to <?look up?> But uh…

Reporter: Is there anyone in Austin who you don’t have a good relationship with? <unintelligible>

SC: Uh there's nobody now where this is, we have a loving and great family, Heidi has great friends, she is the most awesome person in the world, loving mom, she supports everything everybody does, she could have like four dollars in the bank account and just still want to give. So she's a great person, so is Margo our beautiful three week old daughter, so uh yeah. There's no no enemies there's there's nothing that would be negative or anybody would want to harm us at all. No.

Reporter: And was Heidi, you know, the morning she weant missing, was her demeanor any different, or ..

Camerman/Reporter2 <they talk over reporter>: Should I get some kleenex?…Do you want some kleenex?...

SC: No, I’m good. Yeah. What's that <to the reporter on the phone>? I’m sorry.

Reporter: The morning Heidi went missing, did her demeanor seem any different? Or was it, you know, just like a regular day for her too?

SC: It was a regular day so like what I was trying

Camerman/Reporter2: Make sure <?> that phone down a little bit?

SC: Oh. OK. So like what I was trying to explain it was a normal day, it was uh I woke up at six like I pretty much do my thirty minutes of my routine right before I get them up, they get a little extra 30 minutes of sleep and then I get them up and then my fiance Heidi wakes up with the kids and we start making lunch, or she started making lunch and I kissed them goodbye, told him have a great day school, and then I pretty much leave for work, and then once I get to work by the time she drops him off I'm like getting to my trucks around like seven forty seven forty five and we always made contact like right before I get in my truck and then go to work which they just went to the book fair and they bought three books it's like twenty five dollars and she couldn't wait to read to Silas whenever she whenever his house got home we just bought three brand-new books which is right here inside the house and that's the last time I actually made contact with her.

Camerman/Reporter2: Shane so drop that phone down a little bit, try to talk <unintelligible>

<They talk over each other while readjusting SC>

SC: It doesn’t feel natural at all.

Camerman/Reporter2: I know, I know, I’m sorry.

SC: It’s like … doesn’t feel natural.

Camerman/Reporter2: I know.

SC: OK, um. Um. What was the next question?

Reporter: Yeah, yeah, can you just talk a little bit more about when and where was the last time you saw Heidi?

SC: Yeah it was actually like before I left this morning at 6:40. I left the house at 6:40. Um. Yeah. <distracted by the light> Yeah I like I left the house <unintelligible, ?gonna look at the light?> I lef the house at 6:40 and that's the last time I spoke to my uh son yeah I can't this is this is weird …

Cameraman/Reporter2: I know, I know.

SC: You’re moving my dad, you’re …

<talk over each other>

SC: Like I can't be professional, okay I'm I'm gonna call you back or something <says to reporter on the phone>.

SC: I don't know what to do man you make me nervous <walks off camera>

Cameraman/Reporter2: Do you want a different phone?

SC: I don’t know. <raises voice> I just want to be natural, man, I just want to like, this is not, I don't know…

<Video stopped>

<Video started. Shane now back in camera>

Cameraman/Reporter2: …try to look at the camera, where you want to look at …<unintelligible>

SC: Yeah, man I’m sorry.

Cameraman/Reporter2: No, you’re doing OK…. <they talk over each other>….

<Is this possibly his dad speaking?:>…no pressure, no nothing, if it works it works, if it don’t it don’t. That’s just the way we gotta do it.

SC: I just want to get the word out there I don't care how I look.

<talking over each other>

SC: OK

Reporter: Yeah, so my other question was um is there anything important of Heidi’s that’s like missing right now, like is her cell phone there, um you know anything valuable missing…

SC: There's nothing valuable missing, her purse and her wallet and everything was up here, her cell phone is missing it’s been turned off whenever I pulled up around 1:40 it's been off since then. So uh like the car seat, everything is upstairs, there's no signs of anything. There’s…

Reporter: Alright, and um how like how long have you and Heidi been together, I mean as long as you’ve known her, has she ever disappeared before? Has she ever you know, just you know gone off the grid? Or anything like that?

SC: No. No ma’am, she would never disappear, she is an amazing mom she would never we have a six-year-old son named Silas, beautiful kid she would never leave him. Nah… she would never do this. She just she wouldn't do this.

Reporter: If you could confirm a couple of details though, how old is Margot?

SC: Margo, uh she was born on the 26th of November, so three weeks, how? Yeah three weeks, about three weeks.

Reporter: OK and um this is one of my last questions, but, you know, if you could say anything to Heidi right now, like if she was gonna watch the newscast, what would you want to tell her?

SC: I want to tell her to uh please come home, you know your family's here, she wouldn’t do this. I'm not telling her this. I'm telling for the sake of the family, she has a beautiful kid, she has beautiful family, a beautiful dog named Zeus, she uh she would not do this by herself, she would she would not be doing this. This is definitely something that happened that was wrong, so anybody that could share, post, do anything, one second helps to save a beautiful family, beautiful kid, just anything you could do, just reach out. If you don't know me, I don't care, if you see the post, if you see this news, reach out keep your eyes open, just be open-minded. Anything suspicious, do anything you can to help. Please. This is a three week old baby out there, and a mom, and a son that’s missing her mom, and family.

Reporter: And if you could say anything to the person that she and Margot might be with, what would you say to them?

SC: Her and Margot might what? I’m sorry.

Reporter: If you could say anything to, you know, the person that she might be with, like the person, cause you said she wouldn’t do this on her own. So if you could say something to the person who may be involved in the disappearance … <unintelligible>

SC: If you’re involved, uh, I don't care, uh set her to the side, she’ll find her way home, just bring her home safe, or put her somewhere safe, her and the baby just feed the baby, only three weeks old. Just find a way you won't be in trouble, just drop her off, she has a beautiful family. Drop her off anywhere, I don't care, just make sure she's safe and okay, and the baby's okay. And then right away I don't know. I just want her home safe, doesn’t have to be here, just drop her off somewhere safe. If it is somebody, just please come home, or drop her off by my doorstep, I don’t care. Just bring my family home.

Reporter: Alright Shane, well that was all of my questions. Um, if there is anything else you wanted to say or wanted to talk about? Anything that I missed?

SC: No just I love you Heidi, I love you more … Just anybody that could support us in any way possible. I’m about to be off, so there's any support any old friends, share, post, like, anything, contacting anybody if you see her, just do whatever you can, we definitely appreciate it.

Reporter: Well Shane, thank you for taking the time to speak with us. It’s been a very difficult interview. We greatly appreciate it. Um, and yeah, we’re going to get the story out and hopefully they’ll come home soon. So thank you again for the interview.

SC: Yeah thank you so much.

<end>

He only had a few hours. Even though you can drive 85, that's still not far ;)

Ok, this is exactly why it’s crucial here to know the timeline we’re dealing with, exactly how much time we are dealing with down to the minute I. Order to estimate maximum distance one could have traveled within that time period. Let me provide an example of this from another case to show you where I’m going. In fact, I want to use this prior post as a formula for the case at hand. This post actually ended up being very relevant when another baby’s remains were found and we were trying to determine if there’s any way it could be our victim, based on the distance and amount of time the perp had. Pulling link

ETA:

From Baby Amiah’s case / example / formula / determining maximum distance:
As far determine the maximum range of travel RL could have gone on March 9:

The absolute maximum round trip distance that RL could have traveled in 9 hours with no stops IF he was going 80 miles an hour on the freeway would be 360 miles if I calculated correctly.

(80mph x 4.5 hours each way)

Obviously the high speed variable of 80mph with no stops is conducive to a large (and impractical imo) buffer range so as to no way underestimate. So, if he did travel out of the area the actual distance would likely be less than this. One would then have to account for any time he took at the disposal site, which could be anything from zero (quick toss) vs. more time (burial, etc).

Again this is IF he even left the area of M/R. Another specific question I would have for LE is IF they believe he remained in that area for the full time range and what evidence do they have to confirm he was there, and when and for how long. They didn’t seem to want to elaborate on this in the PC, and I’m not sure exactly why.

—-

More maximum distance estimates, again with no stops, at different speeds would look like this, again based on the 4.5 hours maximum time he would have had to travel there and back.

70 mph: 316 miles
60 mph: 270 miles
50 mph: 225 miles
40 mph: 180 miles
30 mph: 135 miles

Now for fun, I’m going to average the 5 above miles numbers, not using 80 mph as a variable as I find it unrealistic.

Average is 225 miles, 30-70 mph.

So a very rough estimation considering stops and accounting for approx 30 minutes for the disposal, I would say she would have to be around or under 200 miles at a maximum figure, if even that far, IF he even traveled out of the area, moo.

(I hope I did the math right on those, I think I did..if not oops as I’m out of editing time.)

Continuing with this post as related to disposal distances (if Amiah was not placed in a dumpster, etc.), some other distances I like in this case are, based on two other paternal child homicides, Baby King and Sherin Mathews, are, as I already mentioned, “less than a mile” and additionally, 1-2 miles.

Another distance range I “like” is 6 to 11 miles and 22 to 28 miles, if he were to possibly head out of town into a more rural area; however these are numbers I’ve seen occur more in random child and adult abductions and homicides, moo.

I have noted previously in another case that it seems that men are more inclined to drive a further distance in the disposal than women, imo.

(I wonder if the FBI is reading this going “where the hell does she get this stuff” lol)

—everything is jmo.

ETA: Dylan Redwine, who was murdered by his father (moo, trial is soon to begin, need to check on that), was found ten miles away ftr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member