TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcos Ortiz on Twitter
Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

Tonight on his Telemundo Austin News, we have up-to-date information on the inquiry into the disappearance of Heidi Broussard and his daughter Margot. The Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI is assisting in the case. Don't miss the testimony of Heidi's parents and a neighbor.
EMHovTSWsAEnvER.jpg
EMHovTTW4AAaRGd.jpg

9:25 PM - 18 Dec 2019

BBM:

I can take a stab at it, then.

I've worked with professional movers, and can say that, to a man, they've all been incredibly physically strong.

15o pounds would not be an impossible to a lot of movers.

They're in the business of lifting/carrying/transporting heavy, inanimate objects on a regular basis, and they know all of the insider tricks of the trade as far as how to lift/carry so as to minimize the risk of injury.

A lot of movers are also really good at packing objects...in boxes, in luggage, in all sorts of carriers.

JMO.
Dollies can help too.

Oh, yeah, not all killers are sociopaths or psychopaths and I did watch Gitana's video (very good). However, that guy was with two others and one of them killed a guy who the one turning himself in didn't even know (pretty garden variety criminal stuff). That's a lot different from premeditated murder of either Heidi or the baby. Just sayin' and that's why I point out that going from an accidental death of the baby to deliberately killing her mother is a huge leap from lack of intent to intent.
True. (And that video was great, good point.) Premeditated and accidental are hugely different, totally agree.

I guess what was interesting - and in a way news - to me, is that either can involve remorse. Far more likely in the latter (accidental), however.

It’s a very good question. Good point.

I do note that the interview with her mom indicated that mom believes whatever happened “happened right here.” as she stood in front of her apartment.

In any event, we know she was at her apartment because crucial belongings were left behind. So either at her car or inside or near her apartment. So my question is if this is a stranger abduction, how did no one in that complex see her being abducted or approached or hear a scream? How is it that the police have released nothing asking the public “Have you seen this car captured on surveillance near..” Nothing captured on camera showing someone with her? Because we now know there is camera surveillance in the complex.

Also, ETA: He’s a strong guy and a mover. I think a man like him could remove a 150 pound woman in a container of some sort.

It could also have been planned or it could have been a crime of convenience by a stranger or acquaintance or neighbor.

1) She goes visiting within the complex. Just a short one (no diaper bag, etc.) and is waylaid or something happens at the friend's.
2) She goes out to meet someone for whatever reason and is waylaid with force or a request for immediate help, it'll only take a few minutes - given no time to think - just go.
3) She goes out to get the mail - only needs the baby, the keys and the phone (I always take mine) for that. Can't explain the purse in the car, though.

I believe she left the apartment of her own free will, but not necessarily that she ran away.
Someone could have called her to come and meet them (manager's office?) and it was a crime of convenience to take her and the baby.
Someone could have called, texted or knocked on her door with an excuse to lure her into their apartment and the crime went from there.
Someone could have asked for her help to lure her out and away.

If SC had killed her, he could easily have waited until dark when it would have made more sense to move them out under cover of darkness. Broad daylight too many chances to be seen.

That irresponsible comment in that 'news article' about "police stating that there had been domestic calls to their apartment". NOT TRUE that police stated, hinted or otherwise implied that. He said wouldn't he address it (rightly so) because it was an ongoing investigation. If there had been police called to the apartment, it could have been for any number of reasons including female on male violence. We don't know until we know and it was a bad move for them to word the article that way.

Yep. I can very easily imagine someone trying to control a situation with items that 1) can bring help (calling police) and 2) making it impossible for her run (or atleast drive away). By 'losing' the keys and phone a person has eliminated the threats.

But in this scenario, assuming it holds true, the person eliminating the threats by throwing the keys into the dumpster, should strenuously avoid telling LE they went pawing around into dumpsters.

We also have zero assertion that SC knew what this thread had told us muggers sometimes do with car keys; or that this was in any way, shape or form what he had in mind when he was searching for keys in the dumpster. Why would a normal innocent first person's thought be, hey, I'm gonna go look for keys in all the dumpsters? Conversely, why would a guilty person admit that they did so?

Pulling some of my quotes for reference from other cases on FBI CARD Team / in progress/ there are many / will probably require full hour of editing time:

Standard Procedure, moo. The FBI assists in “time sensitive”, etc. child cases. It is a complete misconception that a child has to be brought across state lines for the FBI to become involved.

Investigating Child Abductions | Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI CARD Team Plays a Vital Role “

Does anyone know if cadaver dogs were in the apartment?
WHEN did HB and Baby Margo leave the apartment?

Because the answer to a lot of this hinges just on a small amount of info.

IF If If the apartment is not a crime scene (no cadaver dog hits, no blood), and LE does NOT have it cordoned off as a crime scene after going through it...

IF if if HB and Baby M DID return there after book fair,

IF if if SC can be proven to have been in the apartment those 4 hours, arriving approx 2 and picking up son approx 6 (by pings?)

IF if if SC left work when he said he did,

Then LE can pretty much clear him and have only ABDUCTION or VOLUNTARY LEAVING as scenarios.

WHAT is the holdup, I wonder? Dogs unavailable or ambiguous? But, the apt and H's car not being treated as crime scene, so something else is holding it up. What? No proper pings, no cams operational showing when her and then his vehicles arrived? Cams seem to be everywhere. Where is some vital footage?

Just wondering. Driving myself batty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member