TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this forum and really don't want it to get shut down again. I also wouldn't want to be a family member reading this thread right now. Could we wait for official confirmation before pronouncing deceased loved ones?
Maybe it's just me...

No, it's not just you. You are correct.

Many family members have posted on this site.

Sorry about the first portion. Deleted for not being a complete thought....

I'd have to argue that anyone that believes any life circumstance is dire enough to harm another person- has a deeply disturbed psyche.

You're arguing with yourself, lol. MassGuy is not intimating the person would be mentally sound.

Earlier in the day, Child Protective Services called the Cy-Fair Fire Department to the home. A 1-month-old baby was found “with no visible signs of distress." The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment.

Could this be why Tony what's-his-name from the press, deleted his earlier video? Maybe he was going to report on baby being found and LE said no.

day, Child Protective Services called the Cy-Fair Fire Department to the home. A 1-month-old baby was found “with no visible signs of distress." The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment.

I hope this is ok to post. It is msm, Channel 2 Houston

RBBM

Channel 2 Houston is just fine to post.

Oh my gosh!! The link is now saying a baby was found at the residence unharmed!!

Search for missing Austin mom, newborn leads to home near Jersey Village
Earlier in the day, Child Protective Services called the Cy-Fair Fire Department to the home. A 1-month-old baby was found “with no visible signs of distress." The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment.

day, Child Protective Services called the Cy-Fair Fire Department to the home. A 1-month-old baby was found “with no visible signs of distress." The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment.

I hope this is ok to post. It is msm, Channel 2 Houston
Thank you. I hope the CPS call is related.

22402030-7808299-Broussard_33_and_three_week_old_Margot_Carey_pictured_vanished_o-m-7_1576731948912.jpg

It’s sad to look at their faces and think they’re probably not on this earth anymore. Healthy and smiling one day and the next, gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0