TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier in the day, Child Protective Services called the Cy-Fair Fire Department to the home. A 1-month-old baby was found “with no visible signs of distress." The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment.

Search for missing Austin mom, newborn leads to home near Jersey Village

ETA I now see everyone was way ahead of me. But we can shout it 1000x if it’s Margot alive!
In this report, there is no mention of a mother or any other person around the baby.

What did I miss? What’s happening?
KHOU 11 News HoustonVerified account @KHOU
BREAKING: Investigators are at a home in northwest Harris County and say the scene is linked to the search for Heidi Broussard, 33, and her infant daughter, Margot Carey, who haven't been seen since Dec. 12. Investigation at NW Harris County home tied to search for missing Austin mother, her infant daughter … #khou
11:34 PM - 19 Dec 2019

Earlier in the day, Child Protective Services called the Cy-Fair Fire Department to the home. A 1-month-old baby was found “with no visible signs of distress." The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment.

While KPRC 2 was at the scene late Thursday night, a medical examiner’s van arrived.

Oh my gosh!! The link is now saying a baby was found at the residence unharmed!!

Child Services started this?

"Earlier in the day, Child Protective Services called the Cy-Fair Fire Department to the home. A 1-month-old baby was found “with no visible signs of distress." The baby was transported to a hospital for treatment."

Any mention of having a suspect in custody? Is this person there? I'm uneasy even thinking this suspect is wandering the streets.
I’d be stunned if this person wasn’t in custody. The baby was apparently at the house, so it stands to reason the suspect would have been as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC