TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? When was the baby transported and when was the raid?
I don't think we have exact times, but earlier today Pommymommy posted a link that said Breaking news but then it was deleted.... I have a feeling it was around this time, but they had to wait for hours for a warrant. When the news first broke, they had a clip from daylight hours of LE at the house in Houston.

If that’s the case it sounds like someone might have identified the child. Maybe several people. And then they knew they had to go back. ?:(
That isn't clear. News helicopter video showed Texas Rangers and/or Sheriff's Deputies in the driveway of the taped off home when it was still daylight. The delay seems to be warrant related. Quite possibly it took time to put together a warrant for probable cause considering the elements of whatever crime(s) are alleged transpired in jurisdictions that are 165 miles apart.

ETA: It is quite possible that FBI had to pull phone location records to tie an individual that lives at that home to Austin on December 12th. Or, an individual that lives at the home was in the process of making a statement/confessing and that was the delay.

The child was transported earlier this afternoon (time unknown) and the police did not enter the home (though it had been taped off since the afternoon) until 8:15 PM local time.
That explains why Poms (and another poster's) posts with a video update at that time was nixed. The reporters must have been on scene and LE probably asked them not to post it for the time being.

How many days ago was that when Shane said, “just feed the baby. Set her to the side.” I remember thinking his language suggested there was still hope of baby’s return... I am now thinking he had more information when giving that interview. But the dots weren’t all connected yet...

Assuming Shane is not involved...and I’m so sorry and ashamed for thinking he was :(

Hey Everyone,

I was told some members were asking questions about what they can and cannot post. No Facebook comments or rumors. Please do not say "I read on Facebook..." Only if it is a mainstream media or Law Enforcement page.

You can speculate as to what happened as long as you do not accuse people by name and you do not go nuts and your speculation is not in the realm of reality.
As of now, from the bit I have read, it very well could be what some of you said all along... Heidi may have been murdered for her baby.

Thanks for keeping the media info current everyone.

I hope Margo's father and their family get to hold her soon. This baby may be all they have to keep them going.
I remember reading in another case involving a baby - the father waited months to actually take the baby home. I hope Texas does things differently for them.

Oh God

Jessica Willey Retweeted Jessica Willey

3rd UPDATE: ME removed a body from location tonight. BUT Cy-Fair VFD confirms Medic 10 responded to the house this afternoon for a 1-month-old female. Call came from CPS, who requested an evaluation. She had no obvious injuries but went to hospital for evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota