TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord. So that sounds like someone had a suspicion and reported it to CPS who came and realized the baby might not be who she was being claimed to be? So they said she had to go to the hospital to be checked out as a ruse to remove her? And then she was identified visually.

So then the raid happened. Or police went back and made a discovery?

Not necessarily. If police were on scene at the time they likely would have turned the baby over to CPS.

Numerous law enforcement officials surrounded a home in Houston on Thursday, in connection with missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter, Margo.

ABC 13 reports that authorities conducted a “high profile investigation” at a home off of Bo Jack Drive in NW Harris County. Investigators secured the area with crime scene tape and were specifically concentrating on a Nissan parked in the driveway. The car reportedly belongs to someone that Heidi knows.

At around 8:15 p.m., authorities entered the residence.

Officials removed a body from the home after a medical examiner’s van arrived on Thursday night. So far, the identity is unknown.

A female infant was taken from the home after a Child Protective Services call to the local fire department. According to authorities, the baby was alive with no visible signs of injury.

BREAKING: Baby found in Houston home, body removed in connection with missing mom Heidi Broussard & newborn

Last edited:
So I have been thinking....part of the reason I didnt believe SC because of him saying he was called by the school. And then we hear they never did call. WHAT IF 'whatever' friend of Heidi was the one who called SC and pretended they were from the school? (long shot, I know).

FWIW, I will feel bad if SC comes out of this as not involved. I am usually pretty good at reading people. I do think there are still dots to be connected though.

Lord. So that sounds like someone had a suspicion and reported it to CPS who came and realized the baby might not be who she was being claimed to be? So they said she had to go to the hospital to be checked out as a ruse to remove her? And then she was identified visually.

I was thinking maybe CPS were called because Margo was crying so inconsolably that some neighbor called in a complaint. :( I like your ideas better though.

Not necessarily. If police were on scene at the time they likely would have turned the baby over to CPS.
Yeah, that’s how I think it went down.

The investigation brought them to that house, the baby was discovered, and CPS was notified. CPS then notified medical personnel.

So basically, this looks like one of the most bizarre baby snatching crimes we’ve ever seen.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a single case, where a mother was kidnapped with her newborn, taken to another location, and apparently killed.

Atleast not in a way this stunningly brazen, and by someone the mother knew. And I get the feeling we don’t know the half of it yet.

Not exactly the same, but very similar.
Savanna Greywind
GUILTY - ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #3

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
BREAKING: Body has been recovered at the home where authorities were led in the search for Heidi Broussard and her infant. Cy fair VFD also confirms they took a 1 month old baby to hospital from this location earlier today. #Abc13
12:30 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Melanie Barden on Twitter
UPDATE in missing mother/ newborn disappearance: agencies close to investigation confirm the car they’re looking into belonged to friend of Heidi Broussard @cbsaustin
12:36 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Giddings, TX

So basically, this looks like one of the most bizarre baby snatching crimes we’ve ever seen.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a single case, where a mother was kidnapped with her newborn, taken to another location, and apparently killed.

Atleast not in a way this stunningly brazen, and by someone the mother knew. And I get the feeling we don’t know the half of it yet.
I mean, this is the stuff nightmares are made of. So outlandish no one wanted to give the general theory an absorbent amount of credit! We will be referencing this one for a long time to come....IMO.

Heidi Broussard: Friend shocked that missing mom was back with fiance after ‘rocky’ breakup. Exclusive details as search for mom & newborn continues
CrimeOnline spoke with a friend of Heidi’s on Tuesday. Although she wants to remain unnamed at this time, the friend stressed that Heidi would have never left her son behind. The friend said Heidi “always had him [her son] by her side.”

Wouldn't it be ironic if Crime Online, quoting this anonymous source, facilitated an attempted "look over there" attempt by a possible real perp.

I think that LE called CPS to take care of the baby and CPS called medics to transport her to a hospital for evaluation to make sure she was ok.

But I could be wrong,

Yeah, that’s how I think it went down.

The investigation brought them to that house, the baby was discovered, and CPS was notified. CPS then notified medical personnel.
I think they needed to make it look like CPS was involved to not draw any suspicion to the sicko occupants who had her. Smart tactic.

<modsnip>

Numerous law enforcement officials surrounded a home in Houston on Friday, in connection with missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter, Margo.

ABC 13 reports that authorities conducted a “high profile investigation” at a home off of Bo Jack Drive in NW Harris County. Investigators secured the area with crime scene tape and were specifically concentrating on a Nissan parked in the driveway. The car reportedly belongs to someone that Heidi knows.

At around 8:15 p.m., authorities entered the residence.

Officials removed a body from the home on early Saturday morning. So far, the identity is unknown.

Earlier Friday, a female infant was taken from the home after a Child Protective Services call to the local fire department. According to authorities, the baby was alive with no visible signs of injury.

BREAKING: Baby found in Houston home, body removed in connection with missing mom Heidi Broussard & newborn
Has this article got their days mixed up or am I very tired ;)

Body removed Saturday? Home raided Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67