TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Oxygen Chris Watts special last night and Agent Tammy said when they asked CW for a written statement he wrote a whole paragraph about loading his truck for work, hen a sentence about the “emotional conversation” and then a whole paragraph about what he did later.

Reminds me of this case. A whole paragraph about snooze buttons, a whole paragraph about grilling old lunches, and a sentence about all the hours in between.

jmo

Have I missed any reports, where SC talks about what happened after 2 pm: what was he doing????
He does mention about picking up his son late, and phoning his Dad, but what occurred in the afternoon?
What was he so busy doing, that he has 'forgotten' to explain, a full account, as when he initially awoke?
So all details forgotten.o_O
MOO.

EDIT: The video below was scheduled to air today at 3:34 p.m. but has now been removed.

Tony Plohetski is live now with a major update in the case of missing Austin woman and baby Heidi Broussard and Margot Carey.

Last edited:
Also, I would think it'd deter an abductor after seeing how close those apartments are to each other and the apartment underneath. An abductor wouldn't know if anyone is home in the downstairs or across way apartment.

I say "I would think", but I'm often amazed at the brazen criminals that don't let that stop them.

Being threatened with a weapon doesn't faze a baby. What are you going to do if baby starts crying ...shoot?

In my complex, a lot of people are home during the day...in fact I often wonder why. I am disabled so not working but it always surprises me how many people must work shifts or from home or not work at all, etc...

It would be almost impossible to do anything very odd during the day without being noticed. Someone is always out and about...but whether they remember or not is another story. I try to be observant on purpose but am not always...
In the interview where SC is standing outside his apartment, a young woman comes out of the building looking at her phone, then later comes back and goes into the building, still on her phone. Never did she look up and notice the TV interview taking place. So you are correct - there are no doubt people in that complex who were around that day, but whether they noticed anything is another story. Hopefully someone did.

Going back to something from last thread...

@GordianKnot and @esayer , here are links to info about how Travis County is indeed the most liberal county in TX by huge margin. Also a link regarding the DP in Texas - yeah, in Travis County a crime like this is definitely not getting the DP.

“Travis County is a clear liberal outlier”

The Texas counties: From most liberal to most conservative

“The Travis County DA's office rarely seeks the death penalty and last succeeded in the 2012 fatal shooting of Austin police officer Jaime Padron. The man who killed Padron, Brandon Daniel, was convicted of capital murder two years later and is on death row.”

DA won't seek plea deals, death penalty for men charged in Austin jeweler's death

I’m just here wondering why in the world the political demographics of Austin or any part of Texas have absolutely any bearing on Heidi and Margo’s disappearance !?!

I am not convinced that the apartment was the crime scene---if there is a crime scene.

I think it is possible she was taken while outside at her car, or lured away in another vehicle.
Initially, I thought this was a possible abduction. On the surface, there's the unlocked car and a two-week old baby-- I thought of a mom loading up the car before carrying the baby out to the car. Now I don't know what to think. :confused:

Have I missed any reports, where SC talks about what happened after 2 pm: what was he doing????
He does mention about picking up his son late, and phoning his Dad, but what occurred in the afternoon?
What was he so busy doing, that he 'forgot' to explain, a full account, as when he initially awoke?
So all details forgotten.o_O
MOO.
No, you haven’t missed anything.

Today is my birthday and I am asking for a birthday favor.
Please read this post.

If you do not understand then there is nothing I can do.

I am going to spend my day sitting on this thread and timing out and banning people who do not understand the meaning of "DO NOT TRASH" anyone. I will also be going back to the last thread and timing out and banning posters.
You can say you don't believe someone, you can talk about why you don't believe someone, but you cannot accuse someone of a crime. You can question everything about the person as long as they have been in the mainstream media. You just can't be a jerk and trash and insult and pronounce their guilt.
Please keep on topic.
Thank you,
Tricia
Fröhe Geburtstag. Thank you for the new thread.

I’m just here wondering why in the world the political demographics of Austin or any part of Texas have absolutely any bearing on Heidi and Margo’s disappearance !?!
You can go back to the previous thread and read the posts of the two folks I tagged. That will give you context. I would have put it in the previous thread but the thread was closed by the time I read their posts.

But in short, Heidi lives in Austin which is in Travis County. If it turns out she is deceased, then the question was whether the case would be a DP case. That’s where the politics come in. They have no bearing on the disappearance, to answer your question. They have bearing on the prosecution.

I wonder if the investigators have a way to track who visited her social media pages before they were announced missing and then maybe compare that to people living near by...

Her facebook, instagram, myspace, etsy, and Target Baby Registry have so much information posted for anyone to see.

In my complex, a lot of people are home during the day...in fact I often wonder why. I am disabled so not working but it always surprises me how many people must work shifts or from home or not work at all, etc...

It would be almost impossible to do anything very odd during the day without being noticed. Someone is always out and about...but whether they remember or not is another story. I try to be observant on purpose but am not always...

I don’t live in multi family complexes but if I visit I see people all over. They are jogging, walking, walking their dogs, playing with kids, moving in/out, chatting on sidewalks or parking lots and......
In fact I always wonder how car break ins occur in complexes due to the number of people out & about at all hours. Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member