TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Margo was born on her due date, conception was 3/5. Conception on 2/19 leads to a 11/12/19 due date. http://perinatology.com/calculators/Due-Date.htm It seems likely that the family disturbance was unrelated to the conception of the pregnancy or discovery that she was pregnant.
I thought I read that the original due date for the baby was 12/5 or sometime around that. If that is the case, the baby came early.

I think I would do the same, or would hope my husband would as well... but have you read some of the posts? He is being crucified for the interviews he has already done, every stumble, every word is being picked apart. Then LE says in a presser the other day that no one has been ruled out, my best guess right now is that someone has told him to just stop doing these interviews (lawyer or smart family/friend), if he is truly innocent, a large part of the population has already judged that he is responsible and it is taking away from "looking" for Heidi and Margo IMO

I don't see anything from him today or even yesterday... can you link me to the last time her parents made a plea in the media? Isn't this odd too? is this their fault or is it the media losing interest or what is it? When the thread was shut down this morning, I was looking online for any new news today... there have been no new updates from family that I can find since Tuesday I believe.

Not only that but people are saying he doesn't show enough emotion, he smiles, laughs etc.

I can't blame him for not wanting to do anymore interviews.

He is being blamed all over the internet.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It's all good.
Sorry to be so crabby on my birthday but I just want to make sure we can keep this thread going and not close it down again.
Thank you for staying on topic and discussing without trashing. So far you all are doing great.
Happy birthday! Today is my daughter’s birthday too!

Another thing that doesn’t sit right for me is the fact that all who have spoken out about Heidi (aside from SC) continually repeats she would not leave her son (and I definitely agree)

But not a one of them has mentioned she would not leave Shane. Could mean nothing or could mean everything. MOO

Honestly, assuming SC is innocent, I feel like this is the most viable option. If she knew them, then she would not scream or try to fight. My big issue with this theory is the baby not being in a car seat. Would she agree to get in someones car and bring her kid with out a car seat? I suppose the answer could be yes if she didn't plan on actually driving with them. IMHO this is all a very long shot though.

You got us all looking at that angle. It's even possible HB and SC were split up for awhile and HB dated someone else, and that person...

What are the chances of SC just having bad luck in giving the worst interviews ever at the most important time?

But it does say 'family disturbance' not simply 'disturbance'. But I see what you're saying. How can we know the specifics?
HB is listed as the "Complainant", so it seems she was the one who phoned police.
I think I would do the same, or would hope my husband would as well... but have you read some of the posts? He is being crucified for the interviews he has already done, every stumble, every word is being picked apart. Then LE says in a presser the other day that no one has been ruled out, my best guess right now is that someone has told him to just stop doing these interviews (lawyer or smart family/friend), if he is truly innocent, a large part of the population has already judged that he is responsible and it is taking away from "looking" for Heidi and Margo IMO

I don't see anything from him today or even yesterday... can you link me to the last time her parents made a plea in the media? Isn't this odd too? is this their fault or is it the media losing interest or what is it? When the thread was shut down this morning, I was looking online for any new news today... there have been no new updates from family that I can find since Tuesday I believe.
The media's kind of busy with what's going on in this country alone, plus it seemed it be quite a busy day for LE in other circumstances for the APD. IMO, innocent or guilty, it is wise for one to stay radio silent on the media with the exception of pleas for missing people to be returned home.

IMO, SC put himself out there and that was a choice. It is common knowledge in today's society that the closest people to victims are at least highly scrutinized, if not the perps in the end. Most people know their killers.

I am NOT saying SC committed a crime here. There is currently zero evidence in this case as far as anyone outside LE is concerned. However, that being said, SC is just the first of what may be several people in HB's life that may have been involved in some way. I don't know that I agree that SC is being crucified. I think many people agree the jury's still out on that one. And he put himself out there. Respectfully MOO.

You got us all looking at that angle. It's even possible HB and SC were split up for awhile and HB dated someone else, and that person...

What are the chances of SC just having bad luck in giving the worst interviews ever at the most important time?

Probably about as bad as Missy Beaver's FIL walking into the dry cleaners with his wife's bloody shirt that turned out to be animal blood.

Ok, that’s where I was originally going with this scenario because of the whole “rumor” of HB and SC being separated, but I can’t confirm that at all.

BUT, IF that were to be true, then I think it could definitely be a possibility. IMO

MBapt.png
Finally, I got to see an overview of the sprawling apartment complex in the video. Oh, it's a much larger area than I thought.

Got to see the two friends...
NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on Twitter
No doubt they know Heidi well. Everyone, her parents and her friends, keep saying she would never leave voluntarily especially without the son. There's no hint of DV from them, and I don't know if they're believing only in an abduction. There's still hope when it's a rescue of Heidi and Margo. Praying for a rescue then.

FBI and community expand search for missing Texas mom and baby
Here is the apartment complex building map [believe the HB apt to be 3046]:

upload_2019-12-20_1-19-2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics