TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, nothing is confirmed, I don't feel comfortable posting what I am hearing without a mod's direction, I have tried alerting a mod and I don't see any online to message and don't want to bother Tricia on her bday :( So I am trying to be as careful as possible. At the youtube link, her friend is being interviewed live.
It isn’t MSM we shouldn’t be posting it and quoting it in other posts, right? I’m going to be so bummed if this thread gets shut down.

Assuming she is deceased and the owner of the car is the killer, this person killed her and left her in the car at the house for a week? Not even an attempt to hide evidence? This would be like Watts level of stupidity. Wow.

This is nuts

That didn’t even occur to me. You’re either talking about a really stupid person, or a mentally ill person.

Grace White on Twitter
BREAKING: Investigators confirm to @KHOU the scene at a home in NW Harris County is connected to search for missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard and her baby girl #KHOU11

Grace White added,

KHOU 11 News HoustonVerified account @KHOU
BREAKING: Investigators are at a home in northwest Harris County and say the scene is linked to the search for Heidi Broussard, 33, and her infant daughter, Margot Carey, who haven't been seen since Dec. 12. Investigation at NW Harris County home tied to search for missing Austin mother, her infant daughter … #khou
11:34 PM - 19 Dec 2019

Good call, it will all come out soon. Let's all be careful to not shut this thread down AGAIN!

LOL well too late, she posted it anyway and it keeps getting quoted and someone else then posted it also so we’re on thin ice. So many rumors being posted like TOS don’t matter. Come on guys! We’ve been warned so many times!!! Be patient and don’t ruin the thread for those of us obeying the rules. Please.

I think Youtube news postings have to be verified by Tricia.

You might want to contact a Mod about this.

BTW, please don't feel we are picking on you. We always need MSM links for these cases.

I have been trying...even reported my own post LOL

I did go back and delete the link i posted since I don't want to get the whole thread shut down.

Please....someone Heidi KNOWS ?
No chance that Heidi is simply hiding? I guess not, but I wish so very much that could be true.

This was my hope as well. If this friend of Heidi's had a child and was nursing, it might explain why Heidi left everything, including all baby supplies, at the apartment.

Please....someone Heidi KNOWS ?
No chance that Heidi is simply hiding? I guess not, but I wish so very much that could be true.
I think most of us thought this was a double murder early on.

So the news that she knows this person, opens the door to some sort of baby snatching event being very realistic.

It’s horrible, but it would be bittersweet in a way if this baby was kidnapped for that reason. Because atleast she would be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB