TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason he has been scrutinized the way he has is simply because of the crazy behavior he exhibited. We have NO idea who is involved and to what extent at this point. There are plenty of ways this could go.

I would say “quirky” rather than crazy. People are different and react differently to stressful situations. There are certain behaviors that are predictive of guilt, but only in a statistical way.

Personally, I am very logical and unemotional, and I don’t think I would do well in his situation. And I would probably try to act the way I think I should, which would make things worse and come off as insincere.

So I watched SC’s interview and could not interpret it in any way.

Sorry about the first portion. Deleted for not being a complete thought....
That didn’t even occur to me. You’re either talking about a really stupid person, or a mentally ill person.

I'd have to argue that anyone that believes any life circumstance is dire enough to harm another person- has a deeply disturbed psyche.

I am new to this forum and really don't want it to get shut down again. I also wouldn't want to be a family member reading this thread right now. Could we wait for official confirmation before pronouncing deceased loved ones?
Maybe it's just me...

But Heidi's friend is speaking and confirming details. So is it still not allowed?

Seriously - unless her "friend" is a MSM reporter or on the air with reporter then it's not allowed.

WS is a facts-based forum and there is no way of confirming this is a legitimate report and therefore it's rumor which is also not allowed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member