TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you look at the books in that interview? Two were small paperbacks and one was a Golden Book type board book.
In addition to books, most kiddos manage to persuade their parents to buy them the overpriced trinkets, invisible pens, and toys that the child would have probably kept with him. I’m just saying it’s very reasonable to believe she really did spend $25.

I thought about it, as well, and decided that LE sure as hell had him remove it when they talked to him. They probably checked him over for scratches, cuts, bruises, or anything indicating a physical struggle. For us, Shane doesn't need to remove his hat.
If LE has NOT checked nearly every square inch of SC’s body by now, they have failed miserably. I would be checking the dog’s paws at this point...

thanks and thanks for posting that other article! Her parents have been there since Friday. Her Dad is also going out looking in the surrounding area and in his own words, doing a little detective work.

“We've just been hoping and praying that they find some clues to my daughter's disappearance,” David Broussard told KVUE Tuesday. “I've just been going out in the surrounding area and looking, hoping and just doing a little detective work.”

David and his wife, Tammy, traveled to Austin on Friday after learning of Heidi’s disappearance. They’ve been in town ever since, doing what they can to find their family members.

Missing Austin mother's parents beg for her and her baby's safe return

JMO
I agree. It just rubbed me wrong when I heard it the first time. And in the long un-edited version, did you catch the other money related comment about when he was talking about how kind she was, that if she only had 5 dollars in the account, she would still give it to someone, or something close to that.

For some reason, when I heard that, I tied the initial 25 dollar comment along with the last money comment to equal "money issues" could be involved in this case somehow.
Yes. He mentions the $4 in the account story more than once. Verbatim. Almost as if it were rehearsed.

moo

This thread has exceeded the size and needs a new one, plus there is at least 3 pages of alerts to be walked through.

Take a break, have a look on the TOS and join the discussion when #4 is available (according info will be posted )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks