TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse than that, it's been widely reported as "between 3-4 PM". But the argument potentially could not have been with Heidi, it could have been with someone else. Just sayin ...
Maybe.....but I think an argument with the dog is likelier than an argument with a third person. An innocent man would not state no-one was home from 2 pm till 6.

hi, all!!
i am so thankful Websleuths exists!! you guys can always be counted on in situations like this. thank you, all!!

i'm a local and was intrigued by this from the start.
i've only read a handful of articles on this. i was hoping they were found by now when i decided to take a look online.
i hate to ask, but can someone post in one post the timeline? there's so much more info here that were not in any of the very few articles i've read.

listening to the Travis County Law Enforcement scanner at the moment.
has anyone pulled up the call log on the APD site? it takes a couple days for a call to show up...

that same picture is on the wall in one of his interviews. I wonder if it was filmed from the clubhouse area/ office?
I also wonder if he is allowed in their shared apartment?

ETA: I have no clue why it double quotes an old post. My apologies.
I would imagine the apartment is sealed, so you're probably right he's at a common area in the complex.

The son was supposed to be picked up at 2-something, right? If, indeed, there was arguing between 3-4pm, wouldn't HB have left to get her son by then? Maybe the arguing was between "the perp" and someone who might not have wanted to be involved in whatever happened earlier? ETA: If HB was involved in the argument, it was a serious enough argument to keep her from picking up her son.

Aren't there any businesses in the area with cameras that police could check to see if Heidi walked past that day?

It seems like ages for there not to be an updated last known location, or for people to check cctv or something in a particular area?

Hm, so your loved one is missing, the phone rings, and you just laugh and turn it off?

Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

(Can someone embed this here if it hasn't been already? It's the full interview)
https://www.fox7austin.com/video/635540 the full interview. Posted 43 minutes ago from FOX

The boyfriend of an Austin missing woman and her two-week-old baby is peaking out.

About this website
FOX7AUSTIN.COM

Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out
The boyfriend of an Austin missing woman and her two-week-old baby is peaking out.

hi, all!!
i am so thankful Websleuths exists!! you guys can always be counted on in situations like this. thank you, all!!

i'm a local and was intrigued by this from the start.
i've only read a handful of articles on this. i was hoping they were found by now when i decided to take a look online.
i hate to ask, but can someone post in one post the timeline? there's so much more info here that were not in any of the very few articles i've read.

listening to the Travis County Law Enforcement scanner at the moment.
has anyone pulled up the call log on the APD site? it takes a couple days for a call to show up...
There is a pretty good timeline in this article:

True Crime Society -

I listened several times, it’s definitely “and YOU won’t be in trouble.” Which is odd but desperate people say desperate things.

You isn’t odd to me. That would make sense. “Just drop her off and you won’t be in trouble.”

But that’s not what I heard. Not close.

However, Laurel/Yanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members