TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her sketch isn't on namus, they probably just haven't added it yet

Migmuu have you heard anything about your PMs?

I haven't heard anything. I'm not sure how long forensic testing takes when it comes to identifying bodies, but thought two days was too soon and haven't asked yet ... Should I call Dr. Derrick?

I emailed her, she is very busy. It's best to email that way she can respond whenever she gets a chance. This is what she said:

Candelaria Perez has no helpful information in NamUs and I couldn’t find Nadia Rodriguez in NamUs at all. Besides, I really do not believe this girl is Hispanic so if the possible match is Hispanic, I need a compelling reason to follow up

Just got off the phone with Dr. Derrick. Yeah, she told me the same thing about 1) having very little information on either Perez or Rodriguez, and 2) the fact that they're Hispanic means there isn't that compelling a reason to do a comparison.

I asked about Smurfette possibly being from Mexico and she said it's very unlikely because of the plant isotopes found in the body. Mexico is more tropical, the plants found didn't match that type of environment. I thought that maybe I could narrow it down to a certain area if I knew what type of plant was found, but Dr. Derrick said they couldn't identify a specific plant..

I emailed her, she is very busy. It's best to email that way she can respond whenever she gets a chance. This is what she said:

Candelaria Perez has no helpful information in NamUs and I couldn’t find Nadia Rodriguez in NamUs at all. Besides, I really do not believe this girl is Hispanic so if the possible match is Hispanic, I need a compelling reason to follow up

Not to keep bugging the doctor, but could she perhaps rule out Nadia just from her teeth that are very visable on the missingkids poster?
I suppose a Black Hispanic/Latino is very different than an African-American Black and her ruling out all Hispanic missing girls is reasonable? I"m learning as we go.

SHAUNA OWENS

Biracial (black and white)
17 (age range matches)
5'4 (about 3 inches taller than Smurfette's estimated height)
105 pounds (could probably fit in size 5 pants)
Went missing on July 22, 2012 (a little less than two months before Smurfette's estimated time of death)
Dark, curly hair (although, Owens' is black while Smurfette's was a very dark brown)

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18779/0/

Not feeling too well about the location (she went missing from Prescott, Arizona), but other things match.

Shauna was submitted a few months ago, ruled out.

Her sketch isn't on namus, they probably just haven't added it yet

Not to keep bugging the doctor, but could she perhaps rule out Nadia just from her teeth that are very visable on the missingkids poster?
I suppose a Black Hispanic/Latino is very different than an African-American Black and her ruling out all Hispanic missing girls is reasonable? I"m learning as we go.

Look up Jamie Lee missing from Florida. We were using her teeth as a comparison, one of Nadia's front teeth looks like it sticks out further than the other one(her teeth also look very small and has a gummy smile) IMO the teeth do not match.

Edit: also Nadia is mixed Hispanic and Asian, two races that Dr. Derrick said smurfette is not

Or we could compare teeth, if she would post Smurfette's!!

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18747/15/
I just submitted Daisha Lawson, she seemed excited about her.

"I called NCMEC and will talk with a case manager tomorrow. I will call the law enforcement contact in OK if she is still active and they don’t have reason to believe that she is alive somewhere."

Was just about to make a post about Daisha Lawson. She matches up really, really well.

The shape of her eyes, her cheek bones, her nose all look very similar. Even the spacing of the eyes.

Reyna Giron disappeared from San Francisco, CA in Nov. 2010. http://nampn.org/cases/giron_reyna.html
image.aspx

She is classified as a runaway.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 108 lbs.
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Race: Hispanic (she could be biracial)

There isn't much info available on her. Google searches yielded a possibile connection to a school/mission in California. Facebook wasn't much help either, although there was a profile that came up that had a pic that looked similar to her, but it's not open to the public and there are no posts after May 2012.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Shows off her curly hair too

She's out of the weight range so hoping she's alive & well somewhere. And since we're talking about the weight range, I passed on suggesting this young woman because she is also out of the weight range. But put her on your not reported very many places list:

Recovered/Located TX - Endangered Runaway: Bianca Avila (15) - Boerne - 6-Apr-2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Bianca Avila, missing since 9-21-2012 from Boerne, TX. (This thread is on her first missing report but she is missing again.)

It all depends on how the weight is carried and how the clothes are made(some run small, some run big and let's not forget about the oh so wonderful spandex that is used a lot in junior jeans/pants) I'm 5'9" 160lbs and can wear anywhere from a junior sz 5 to a junior sz 9 depending on the brand and what they're made of.

Edit: also if she has been out on the streets for a few months it is very possible for her to have lost weight(she wouldn't of had to lose much)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy