TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I couldn't stand it any longer, I just submitted smurfettes story to CNN. Hopefully they will use it, i think it may do some good to get her sketch out to national news.

Got a failure email from CNN. So NBC it is.

This case seems like something Katie Couric or Robin Roberts might air. In general, NamUs needs more media attention. Who are you Smurfette?

I will look into submitting her story to both ladies!

Have you seen the new show Cold Justice? The first episode aired the other night and it was really good!

I looked on the network website but couldn't find any place to submit cases. The Cold Justice FB has TONS of comments requesting for the investigators to look into cases they are interested in or family/friends of theirs.

It might be worth a shot?

Anything that will catch the nations attention. So far I have only found her story on texas news stations

Indeed too tall. But height could be incorrect. IMO she resembles the sketch quite a bit. I will submit all three ASAP

Houstonmom

"Neither one of these girls is promising. I have attached a photo of a missing girl who looks a lot like our girl to me. However, she is way too old at 30 to be her. Maybe this will be helpful for future searches by your group. We don’t know if she had plump cheeks or a slim face but the bone structure and hair is very similar. It looks like she had a large overbite even with her mouth closed.
Thanks,
Sharon"

I have the picture but can't post I will send it to you and maybe you can post it? Let me know!

Good Morning everyone!!! I'm soo sorry i've been missing in action. I haven't given up!!! Things have been crazy with school starting, and schedule changes. I haven't read any of the previous posts, but i'm heading to do that now. Just wanted to say hellooo! :)

Here she is Lyssav:

Attachments

• SMURF2.jpg
    SMURF2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 58
I see that Kaylee Melara, has been mentioned as she's on the list on page 30. She looks like an ammmazing match, what happend with her, was she submitted? Other than being a little tall, but I guess that could be off, if it was due to estimation?

http://www.blackandmissinginc.com/cdad/index.cfm?MissingInfoID=751

I immediately thought of Kaylee after seeing smurfettes older look alike, but if Kaylee really is 5'7" then she isn't smurfette. I know we have talked about her on the thread and I'm sure she is one of the many girls I have showed to Dr. Derrick but my mind is drawing a blank on whether or not she was ruled out. Sometimes I send one and won't ever get a response, either they get lost, or she unknowingly looks over them, because when we email we EMAIL! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member