TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude's name is Jose Edilberto Henriquez Lopez per NamUs.

Strange another young girl named Gamez went missing in Houston in 2004. It is a common names, but still strange IMO.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1855/1/

The other Gamez girl looks quite a bit like Emely. I think! Probably just a coincidence, but...

As for the man who Emely is supposed to have run away with - if she is Smurfette, then he needs to answer some pretty searching questions imo!

Okay, I could have sworn they removed Marianna Peevy from namus after Dr. D said she was alive and well. Guess who I found on namus this morning?? Hmmmmm

Okay, I could have sworn they removed Marianna Peevy from namus after Dr. D said she was alive and well. Guess who I found on namus this morning?? Hmmmmm

I've been checking on her all along. She was never removed. We cannot blame the government shut down as NamUs was not effected. Hmmmm, indeed!

Any word?

I asked her last week when we were discussing Ivy Doe, she still didn't have any new information. She is still awaiting DNA, I haven't seen Emely's DNA status change on namus yet. However I am not sure the status would change on namus or not, as they are doing a direct comparison to smurfette. I held back from emailing her about this yesterday, she usually updates me as often as possible.

No real news. She says ncmec is working hard on getting Emely's sample

Came across Uma Davi Sewpersuad while looking for potential matches for Smurfette. Although the timing of Uma's disappearance is quite long before Smurfette was found, she was quite young and very petite, plus as being a runaway she probably did not get the the nutrition needed while growing, which could of likely sprouted into Osteoporosis which Smurfette showed signs of possibly having. Also, Uma is of Guyanese decent and while some agencies list her race being Black, other agencies, one being The Charley Project, state Uma's race as being Hispanic. Sounds just like Emely Gamez-Lopez being Honduran with Black ancestry due to the early slave trading days in Hondurous. JMO

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3172/0/

Merry, welcome to the conversation!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and PMs. Fortunately for Uma she is not Smurfette. Uma has DNA available in namus, which would rule her out. Keep the PMs coming!!!

Hi Lyssav, have you heard anything from Dr. Derrick about Emely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck