TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHADOWDANCER!!!! Check out this email I just got

"So I am waiting to hear from NCMEC and from the law enforcement agency on Emely. The missing girl is originally from Honduras and many Hondurans are of African descent from the early slave trading in that area. Emely looks the most like our girl of all the possibles that I have seen. The shape of the face, the V-shaped dental arcade with an appearance of an overbite, the strong jaw, the hair, the close-set eyes, the thin nasal bridge with flaring of the nasal aperture. And NamUs noted that she may be living in Houston. It may not be her for a number of reasons. And you know how these cases often stay on NamUs for a while after the MP is found. I will let you know if it is a good lead. Thanks for sending it along.
Sharon"

GEEE WHHHHZZZ, I passed her up a dozen or more times. I did not see an overbite. Hope this pans out!

Attachments

• EMELY.jpg
    EMELY.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 72
I told myself I wouldn't get too fixated on a potential match again, but here I am with gritted teeth and bitten nails, constantly checking and re-checking this thread.

Thinking of you a lot, Smurfette. x

They are working on getting a sample of Emelys DNA, I don't know how long that could take.

They are working on getting a sample of Emelys DNA, I don't know how long that could take.

Gosh, she is still a potential match then?! I was half expecting that she would have been found.

Gosh, she is still a potential match then?! I was half expecting that she would have been found.

Emely's case is still active, LE has not been able to speak directly to anyone who claims to have seen her alive, although there have been reports that she is alive and well. These reports may or may not be credible so LE is still trying to get documentation that she is alive. So whichever comes first, documentation that she is still alive and well or DNA...and its really sounding like its going to be DNA

Emely's case is still active, LE has not been able to speak directly to anyone who claims to have seen her alive, although there have been reports that she is alive and well. These reports may or may not be credible so LE is still trying to get documentation that she is alive. So whichever comes first, documentation that she is still alive and well or DNA...and its really sounding like its going to be DNA

Interesting! If Emely is Smurfette, then she would indeed have been alive and well for over a year after her disappearance....

HMMM.... I do see the resemblance.

Attachments

• emily collage.jpg
    emily collage.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 82
HMMM.... I do see the resemblance.

I definitely see it in the eyes, nose, and even the forehead. Emelys chin is strong, but IMO looks quite a bit different from the second approximation. I am very interested in how all of this will pan out.

Good find Shadowdancer :)

I have just checked Emely's Namus profile again, and her DNA status has changed!

It now says 'Sample Available - Not yet submitted'. That sounds like they may have obtained a sample for Emely already!

Excellent news!! I will email Sharon tomorrow morning and see how long of wait we are looking at.

I have just checked Emely's Namus profile again, and her DNA status has changed!

It now says 'Sample Available - Not yet submitted'. That sounds like they may have obtained a sample for Emely already!

I thought it changed too. But Dr. D says it has been listed like that for a long time. She said she doesn't believe they have obtained the specimen as of yet as there is some logistical difficulty between LE jurisdictions. When the results are available they will be directly compared to smurfette.

I thought it changed too. But Dr. D says it has been listed like that for a long time. She said she doesn't believe they have obtained the specimen as of yet as there is some logistical difficulty between LE jurisdictions. When the results are available they will be directly compared to smurfette.

I am 100% sure that it said sample not available when I first read the profile. Perhaps it changed in the time between me seeing it and Dr Derrick seeing it??

I am 100% sure that it said sample not available when I first read the profile. Perhaps it changed in the time between me seeing it and Dr Derrick seeing it??
\

That is what I remember, too, Shadowdancer....Praying for Emely's family as they are waiting also.

Has anyone been able to find info on the dude with whom she left?

That's what I told her. I saw it too!!!

Okay. I am working from an iPhone and I can't find a thread for UID namus 3198 can someone please tell me if one exists, if not how can we get that thread started?? As soon as someone can get me the link I will give everyone a heads up of what's going on :)
Thanks in advance!!

https://identifyus.org/cases/3198

Houstonmom, correct me if I am wrong but didn't I submit a possible match for this UID for you not too long ago??

I have had a good search and can't find a thread for her. Would you like me to start one?

Edit: I took the liberty of starting a thread.

TX TX - Houston, BlkFem, 25-35, Pierced heart tattoo, June05 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3