Missing from AL since September 7, 2012
Race is listed as biracial
Height: 4'9"

Ashley Vaughan
Missing from FL since September 21, 2012
Race is listed as white
Height: 5'2"

Submitted these four the other day received this email:
I was able to exclude all of the girls on the list. None of the photos were consistent with our girl.

Hopefully we get that sketch soon!

Thank you Lyssav for the info... A lot of you guys turning in possible matches seem really sure she is of Spanish decent huh? I'm not so sure. From my research it may sound funny, but Spanish and South American decent tend to be larger boned people, Prominent jaws, Thick hips (sorry ladies : )) I'm still going from the information based on Lyssavs post that she's Caucasian. Again I say with the hair and the information of the "Light Bones" Just a thought from me. This is a tough one. I love to see the back and forth from the users in this thread. There is really some intelligent people on WS.

Attachments

• nadia rodriguez.jpg
    nadia rodriguez.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
  • nadia 2.jpg
    nadia 2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 15
I asked if we were confident with the age range and got this response:

I believe that she must be at least 14 and she is not over 24. But 15-17 is a pretty good bet.

Are we all waiting on a sketch before posting any possible matches? Lol the forum has gone quiet.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
I googled this young woman's name and one website said she may travel to Texas...it was one of like four states that were listed as where she may go..height is close, weight is good for clothing size listed for UID And she went missing a month before UID was found.

The description indicates a girl with a severe overbite, and they have emphasized that point several times. So if we had the right girl, it would be obvious from the photo that we might be on the right track.

Most of the possibles shown on this thread show no obvious indication of problems with the alignment of their teeth.

The one recent case that I envision as an example of what we are looking for is Lynn Cameron, the special needs woman who was abandoned in Tennessee by her mother.

found-girl-sm.jpg

I wish they would just release a photo of her teeth. That would help us sleuthers..

The picture of Lynn almost looks like she has an overjet, different from an overbite. Overbite is when the upper teeth overlap the lower teeth when you bite down. When you bite down if your top teeth completely cover your bottom front teeth where you can only see gums, this is a severe overbite.
Overjet is how far out your upper teeth stick straight out leaving a space between your upper teeth and lower teeth when you bite down. A large space makes someone appear to have "buck teeth"

There definitely is a difference. However, the term "overjet" is rarely used, and the term "overbite" is very often misused (even by people who should know the difference) to describe what is really an overjet.

My daughter's best friend had a bad overbite, but it didn't really show in photos or anything, especially if she had her head tipped. It just looked like her jaw was kind of too small for her face.

There is a 5 second video on YouTube that shows an overbite being corrected, the chin shape changes some. If I can find it I will post the link.

Mackenzie's flyer says she was last seen on October 13, 2012. Smurfette was found three days later on October 16, 2012 with a 3 week postmortem interval given. Although her appearance makes her seem like she very well could be a match, the timeline throws it off; I don't think Mackenzie could be smurfette.

Mackenzie's flyer says she was last seen on October 13, 2012. Smurfette was found three days later on October 16, 2012 with a 3 week postmortem interval given. Although her appearance makes her seem like she very well could be a match, the timeline throws it off; I don't think Mackenzie could be smurfette.

Mackenzie is white, but heritage (last name Noto) is Brazilian. I am totally ignorant of this stuff. Are people with Brazilian heritage considered bi-racial? My curiosity is piqued.

That's true, but we've seen both date-last-seen and time-of-death dates be way off. I think the other circumstances are too close -- she fits everything we know. She should be submitted.

I called Sharon Derrick and told her about MacKenzie Noto. She says that they are getting nowhere in trying to ID this Jane Doe.

It didn't sound like she had heard MacKenzie's name before. I told her that the timeline might be a little tight, but she understands that there is often a confusion between date of last contact, and the MP report date. She was very polite, and seemed to be interested in this tip.

I e-mailed her a link to MacKenzie's NAMPN page, and she said that she will look into it.

I called Sharon Derrick and told her about MacKenzie Noto. She says that they are getting nowhere in trying to ID this Jane Doe.

It didn't sound like she had heard MacKenzie's name before. I told her that the timeline might be a little tight, but she understands that there is often a confusion between date of last contact, and the MP report date. She was very polite, and seemed to be interested in this tip.

I e-mailed her a link to MacKenzie's NAMPN page, and she said that she will look into it.

She already replied back:

This was a very good suggestion. I can understand why you called. However, the teeth do not match and the hair is not right. It is not her. Please let me know if you find any other possibles for the identification.

Sure wish we knew what her teeth looked like!!!! And her beautiful face???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme