Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
e0126ad3c457e326cd484965a7e44e67.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Nothing about the sketch you posted looks like WCJD. The recons to use are Carl's from WCJD FB page or NCMEC's from her NamUs page. Carl spent a lot of time getting feedback from the LE on how accurate his looked to what he saw.

Who Was Walker County Jane Doe's FB page
NamUs

Nothing about the sketch you posted looks like WCJD. The recons to use are Carl's from WCJD FB page or NCMEC's from her NamUs page. Carl spent a lot of time getting feedback from the LE on how accurate his looked to what he saw.

Who Was Walker County Jane Doe's FB page
NamUs
I'm aware of Carl Sketch just could the MP look more like this sketch. Love Carl's work just used this one in reference to the MP photo

Posting the recons

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CarlRecon.jpg
    CarlRecon.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 376
  • NCMEC.jpg
    NCMEC.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 375
I'm aware of Carl Sketch just could the MP look more like this sketch. Love Carl's work just used this one in reference to the MP photo

While the MP looks more like the sketch you posted, the sketch isn't what Walker Jane looked like

While the MP looks more like the sketch you posted, the sketch isn't what Walker Jane looked like
She isn't a match anyway they are both in codis. But I went mostly by the morgue shots

One thing i remember from my own days in high school is that towards the end, the female students looked more like women than girls. from what i can see, WCJD looked more like a girl than woman. So she's at the younger end of the school journey.
Did she have substantial cleavage? I know a lot of sex killers are attracted to bigger breasts?

One thing i remember from my own days in high school is that towards the end, the female students looked more like women than girls. from what i can see, WCJD looked more like a girl than woman. So she's at the younger end of the school journey.
Did she have substantial cleavage? I know a lot of sex killers are attracted to bigger breasts?

We don't know what size her breasts were, we do know by original reports that she was pretty covered up

Update: Dustin from NamUS sent me an official rule out on Mary Day

Has anyone looked at the inmates at Ellis unit? What I'm really curious about is the possibility that someone was there for statutory rape. I can see a scenario where our Jane Doe was so in "love" with someone that was sent to prison bc she was underage and that is who she was going to see. The perp would have denied knowing her probably bc it would be a violation to see or communicate with her. If this is so, I can picture a scenario where she ran away because her parents probably filed the report. Going further, I could see her parents being dicks and not placing a missing persons report because she appears to pick him over them. I can see a domineering man acting that way, especially a military man! I've known quite a few and they are so prideful that they would choose pride over love. (Not all of course, just the one in my imagination for our Doe)

I apologize if I missed something but any news on isotope analysis?
I was looking at the Aransas Pass/Rockport area and have this question? If you are from either of these places do you categorize it as such? They seem the same size to me so she could have been from a small town close to them both or she could be from one and maybe they are combined ala DFW. Not sure if this is the case but it is very curious to me to say both town names. I live in Texas and had to look at a map. I knew they were by the coast but that is all.

I apologize if I missed something but any news on isotope analysis?
I was looking at the Aransas Pass/Rockport area and have this question? If you are from either of these places do you categorize it as such? They seem the same size to me so she could have been from a small town close to them both or she could be from one and maybe they are combined ala DFW. Not sure if this is the case but it is very curious to me to say both town names. I live in Texas and had to look at a map. I knew they were by the coast but that is all.

No, AFAIK, no isotope analysis has been performed, nor is it planned.

She might have been lying, and those were the first cities to come to mind. Or maybe she had friends there, but didn't live there.

Another thing I'd like everyone to know. I'm going to write a letter to Rhoads at the prison in Menard and ask him if he killed her or if he knows who did. It never hurts to ask.

No, AFAIK, no isotope analysis has been performed, nor is it planned. She might have been lying, and those were the first cities to come to mind. Or maybe she had friends there, but didn't live there.

How do UP's get selected for isotope testing? Is it something her investigators would have to initiate and come up with funding for? Just curious why she doesn't appear to be a candidate for it.

Being high profile like Princess Doe gets you more likely to be isotoped.

Has anyone looked at the inmates at Ellis unit? What I'm really curious about is the possibility that someone was there for statutory rape. I can see a scenario where our Jane Doe was so in "love" with someone that was sent to prison bc she was underage and that is who she was going to see. The perp would have denied knowing her probably bc it would be a violation to see or communicate with her. If this is so, I can picture a scenario where she ran away because her parents probably filed the report. Going further, I could see her parents being dicks and not placing a missing persons report because she appears to pick him over them. I can see a domineering man acting that way, especially a military man! I've known quite a few and they are so prideful that they would choose pride over love. (Not all of course, just the one in my imagination for our Doe)

I began looking into Ellis unit a long time ago. There is another MP in Namus whose sister shared that they had a relative imprisoned in Texas for a fairly high-profile crime. I had initially wondered if that MP could be WCJD but that was ruled out after the relative uncovered documents that conclusively proved the MP was alive after November of 1980. Ellis was a pretty hard core place, including the home of some of the most dangerous offenders and death row inmates.

We may have discussed it before, but this case intrigues me...Ronald Clark O'Bryan killed his son on Halloween night, 1974, so the timing is mostly what is intriguing. O'Bryan's first execution date was also set for August 8, 1980, although he was later given a stay, so that could have brought his case back to the forefront of the news. I just have trouble coming up with a scenario where a girl this age would try to visit him.

There are some pictures here from Ellis in the late seventies if you scroll down (as well as other prisons.)

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015/05/01/prison-plantations#.oxiy2sy3o

Maybe she could have been meeting a guard? Or some other worker connected to a prison?

This finding aid for TX prison records lists what type of records exist. Not all may be able to be FOIA'd due to privacy concerns but some might. I *think* the identity of an inmate is public record, even if things like the inmate's history of medical psych treatment, etc. are not. But if they are filed individuallyl and alphabetically, as one series seems to suggest, that would likely not help anyway.

https://www.tsl.texas.gov/arc/appraisal/tdcj.html

On one of the youtube channel comments a user claims that a beer bottle was kicked into her private area. He claimed a detective told him that years ago.
Has anyone else heard this? this just seems so odd to me. I had kind of pictured her killer as a sadistic killer but this seems to me to be more of a brutal killing. I really feel queasy at the thought of this. Anyone have any thoughts?

reminds me of Sylvia Likens being forced by Gertrude Baniszewski to masturbate with a Coca-Cola bottle

On one of the youtube channel comments a user claims that a beer bottle was kicked into her private area. He claimed a detective told him that years ago.
Has anyone else heard this? this just seems so odd to me. I had kind of pictured her killer as a sadistic killer but this seems to me to be more of a brutal killing. I really feel queasy at the thought of this. Anyone have any thoughts?

Horribly morbid without a doubt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members