GUILTY TX - Jackie Vandagriff, 24, murdered, Grapevine, Sept 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, Gigglingtoes. She seems very comfortable and at ease with him. Makes my [emoji174].
He makes my stomach roll. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you check out her tweets it seems like she was like most girls in their early 20s just trying to find themselves...tweeting about weight loss, hooking up with guys, lots of drinking, tinder, working as a waitress and stress from that..but no drugs..

I forget the rules about posting someones twitter...but you guys can check it out.

Here is another video of her on youtube months ago talking about her goals...
I am trying to find a link for one that shows her MEETING him...which is a totally different video and their body language at the start leads me to believe she met him @ the bar. Id like to know what you guys think. Heres the first link. The youtube is toward the bottom.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...g-her-to-drop-stalking-charges-police-say.ece

With the last tweet sent from her Twitter account, it sounds like it had to have been sent from another phone/computer. The last time her phone pinged was 1:30 AM, but the tweet was sent much after that.

Another link
[video=youtube;-fop6oBewrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fop6oBewrY[/video]

[video=twitter;778666789148299264]https://twitter.com/dgoins/status/778666789148299264[/video]

HERE is the video of them meeting!

Jackie seems like such a sweet young woman, she did not stand a chance with this creepy predator.
Maybe it is because we know the horrible outcome of this encounter, but he oozes sleaze imo, he does not look relaxed or interested in this eager, chatty young woman.
He must be used to being the boss in relationships, which is why, imo.the 30 year old's ex g.f. was only 18 and why he stalked her after they broke up.
Someone had to pay for the humiliation he must have, and should have felt, for pursuing a barely adult female, who ultimately rejected and reported him to LE.
Along comes a nice girl who, after drinking, seems a little unsure and unsteady on her feet as they walk away outside the bar, he seems a little tentative, but maybe he is thinking, this will be easy, like taking candy from a baby.
imo, speculation, all alleged.

Jackie seems like such a sweet young woman, she did not stand a chance with this creepy predator.
Maybe it is because we know the horrible outcome of this encounter, but he oozes sleaze imo, he does not look relaxed or interested in this eager, chatty young woman.
He must be used to being the boss in relationships, which is why, imo.the 30 year old's ex g.f. was only 18 and why he stalked her after they broke up.
Someone had to pay for the humiliation he must have, and should have felt, for pursuing a barely adult female, who ultimately rejected and reported him to LE.
Along comes a nice girl who, after drinking, seems a little unsure and unsteady on her feet as they walk away outside the bar, he seems a little tentative, but maybe he is thinking, this will be easy, like taking candy from a baby.

I do wonder what led up to this, like if he's going to claim an alcohol defense like John Charlton/Fidel Lopez. With him purchasing the shovel after the fact and in general seeming to make it up on the fly, it looks like something set him off rather than this being pre-planned, like if she knew (or he misunderstood her) his ex. Also based on his description of being a parachute rigger for the Army, I wonder if he was honorably or dishonorably discharged and if he had a bad service record, if it could be related to what happened here (like with the Dallas police shooter Micah Johnson).

I do too.
He can't claim alcohol impairment in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree she seems like she was having a nice time talking and he doesn't seem like he's paying attention to her like that. Does it seem to you like he met her THERE?

Name Bryant, Charles Dean, Jr. Desc White Male 5' 11" 180 lbs
Alias Bryant, Charles Dean Hair Bald
SO # 204719 Eyes Hazel
Address 14017 Sand Hills Dr
Haslet, TX 76052
Front View Mugshot
Warrant # Charge Issuing Auth Offense Date Bond/Type Fine/Crt Costs Disposition
JF16-176J1 STALKING Denton District 09/07/2016
Surety Bond
Bond Posted

Booking #: 546447 University of North Texas Police Department
Facility: Booked: 09/06/2016 Released: 09/06/2016
Name Bryant, Charles Dean Desc White Male 5' 11" 180 lbs
Alias Hair Bald
SO # 204719 Eyes Hazel
Address 14017 Sand Hills Dr
Haslet, TX 76052
Front View Mugshot
Warrant # Charge Issuing Auth Offense Date Bond/Type Fine/Crt Costs Disposition
16-546447 CRIMINAL TRESPASS Denton Co 09/06/2016
Personal Recognizance Bond
Bond Posted

I agree she seems like she was having a nice time talking and he doesn't seem like he's paying attention to her like that. Does it seem to you like he met her THERE?

Although Jackie seems like she might be a casual dresser in general, jmo, if this was a pre-arranged date, thinking she would maybe fluff it up a bit more. Maybe she just dressed casually to go to the bar and hangout on her own, considering the bartender is female?
Somehow thinking she might be slightly familiar with perp, moving closer, as opposed to him moving, and sharing glass- he hands it back to her almost like it is a familiar routine.
On the other hand (literally),
Jackie animatedly talks to him in a way that suggests he does not know much about her, going by the hand movements in the video she posted where she talks about her goals and aspirations - thinking she is doing the same with perp.presenting/explaining her life to him.
Guessing then, that she was slightly acquainted with him, maybe seen him around, or heard about him before drinking at the bar.
Assumptions, speculation, guessing, imo.

He checked in 2 weeks ago on FB right near where the body was found

Charles Dean Bryant
about 2 weeks ago
Got a nice lil 5.65 mile run in with Sarah Schauer Engel you killed it!!

Horseshoe Trail
Mountain Biking · Grapevine, TX
1,017 people checked in here
Comment

https://www.timesnews.gr/hours-after-this-date-she-was-dead/
Hours after this date she was dead
attachment.php

Charles Dean Bryant is accused of killing date Jacqueline Vandagriff. Picture: FacebookSource:Supplied

attachment.php

Attachments

• cdn.newsapi.com_.auimagev137c96de64ce00ea880432e7f8a8cdac2-6ed3d2807739f5510d2753a78979b59609b70.jpg
    cdn.newsapi.com_.auimagev137c96de64ce00ea880432e7f8a8cdac2-6ed3d2807739f5510d2753a78979b59609b70.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 466
  • cdn.newsapi.com_.auimagev17290924f3f668486d40dec5285a4cef0-4eac6cc3912f61822588075b3a6782178ca05.jpg
    cdn.newsapi.com_.auimagev17290924f3f668486d40dec5285a4cef0-4eac6cc3912f61822588075b3a6782178ca05.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 469
I'll be interested to see if the ex-girlfriend ever comes forward/is revealed to see what she looks like. I have a theory (especially based on the time frame) that if the victim resembles his ex-girlfriend, he formed the intent to kill her while they were sitting there talking at the bar and this was some sort of revenge fantasy. very sad and very disturbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back