GUILTY TX - Jackie Vandagriff, 24, murdered, Grapevine, Sept 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll be interested to see if the ex-girlfriend ever comes forward/is revealed to see what she looks like. I have a theory (especially based on the time frame) that if the victim resembles his ex-girlfriend, he formed the intent to kill her while they were sitting there talking at the bar and this was some sort of revenge fantasy. very sad and very disturbing.

Welcome to Ws counselorcurious!
Thinking that your theory will likely prove to be correct, imo.

Sheriff Main Page
Confinement Bureau
Most Wanted
Crime Mapping

Demographics for CHARLES DEAN JR BRYANT

Last Name
First Name
Race
Sex
CID
DOB

This person is currently in custody at Tarrant County Lon Evans Correction Center
Charge Arrest Date Agency Bond Amount
MURDER 9/19/2016 GRAPEVINE PD $1,000,000.00
VIOL BD PROT ORDER 9/19/2016 GRAPEVINE PD $0.00
HARASSMENT 9/19/2016 GRAPEVINE PD $0.00

JUST transferred to Tarrant county jail...

[video=twitter;778982971399340032]https://twitter.com/JeffSmithNBC5/status/778982971399340032[/video]

This whack job.....threatens her and she gets a protective order against him and he's not supposed to come to UNT property...locks herself in the bathroom and calls cops bc he is at her door WITH FLOWERS.........

My observations of his and her body language in videos:

1. She appears happily animated and comfortable with him.
2. Their sharing a drink from same glass, passing it back and forth shows more comfort (almost intimacy) between them.
3. His walking out in the lead with her following behind him through the bar and down the sidewalk demonstrates his disregard for her and possibly a sense of contempt and/or anger in him.
My opinion only.

I'll be interested to see if the ex-girlfriend ever comes forward/is revealed to see what she looks like. I have a theory (especially based on the time frame) that if the victim resembles his ex-girlfriend, he formed the intent to kill her while they were sitting there talking at the bar and this was some sort of revenge fantasy. very sad and very disturbing.

I am thinking the same.

Tired of my posts yet? This was what he posted after killing her.IMG_1633.jpg

and another from a year ago, creepy..

.View attachment 101857

I don't think my mind has ever gone where it's gone before after reading that post and seeing that picture. Creepy doesn't even begin to cut it. Who puts that out there for others to see?? I have no words. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think my mind has ever gone where it's gone before after reading that post and seeing that picture. Creepy doesn't even begin to cut it. Who puts that out there for others to see?? I have no words. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

The extra creepy part about that photo, besides a grown man posting it, is that, unlike passion scratches a young guy might receive on his back, those looks like female- desperate to get-away- identify a perp, scratches!
imo, all speculation.

The extra creepy part about that photo, besides a grown man posting it, is that, unlike passion scratches a young guy might receive on his back, those looks like female- desperate to get-away- identify a perp, scratches!
imo, all speculation.

Right? There's just so many scenarios an image like that can create in someone's imagination.

Perhaps he is merely showboating. Perhaps he did this to himself. Perhaps someone was trying to get away from him. Perhaps she didn't and she's out there and we just don't know it yet?

So sinister and I HATE that he makes my mind go there.

ETA: JMO

Sure has a lot of injury photos.....

View attachment 101862

(from his Facebook)

It sounds like he is usually a fairly active individual. Being as such, having injuries of this nature wouldn't necessarily surprise me; the more active you are the more chance of mishap and injury.

Unless he had an unusually high amount of them.

That photo looks to me like he maybe had some sort of a crash on a bike or something. But on the flip side, there's a little voice in the back of my mind that says "or he could have gotten that by being drug by the car of a woman he was trying to attack."

JMO

It sounds like he is usually a fairly active individual. Being as such, having injuries of this nature wouldn't necessarily surprise me; the more active you are the more chance of mishap and injury.

Unless he had an unusually high amount of them.

That photo looks to me like he maybe had some sort of a crash on a bike or something. But on the flip side, there's a little voice in the back of my mind that says "or he could have gotten that by being drug by the car of a woman he was trying to attack."

JMO

Yeah he said the road won under the photo..

IMG_1637.jpg

Guess he did drugs...weird for someone who posts so much about being healthy..

This one was weird to me, not because of the picture but the hashtags. Im sure plenty of guys call themselves animals or panthers about sex lol but not many would hashtag "gasoline" and the other tags....creepy:thinking:

IMG_1639.jpg

Welcome to Ws counselorcurious!
Thinking that your theory will likely prove to be correct, imo.

Thank you! Seeing as how this forum is called "WebSleuths," can any of you out there do some due diligence and obtain a copy of the protective order from Denton?

rbbm
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11715308
WFAA has obtained the footage from Fry Street Public House and Shots & Crafts in Denton, Texas, show Vandagriff and Charles Dean Bryant, 30, talking and drinking before leaving together.

The video, recorded at 9:45pm, are the last known images of Vandagriff alive.

At 10.56pm, Bryant posts on Facebook saying: "Teach you tricks that will blow your mind."

The statement is a lyric from the TV On The Radio song Wolf Like Me, which is about sex.

Oh PS - think this might be an interesting tidbit:

Local news is reporting that he is charged with capital murder. However, his booking summary in Tarrant County yesterday says he is charged with just "murder." I suspect this means that no sexual assault was involved, because in Texas, he would have had to have been in commission of one of the felonies specifically enumerated in the capital murder statute. The only possible felonies listed that could apply here would be kidnapping (not applicable, since she went willingly) or sexual assault. If correct, this further supports my theory that this was a sick revenge fantasy about the ex.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back