GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The car in the driveway with the huge grenade on it-is that an LE car.......???

(sorry-you know what I mean)

I read that was her car but now I can't remember where I saw it, maybe on her youtube channel comments or here.. bleh

looks like she's done some travelling to Iceland, Sweden, Germany, France, England according to her pinned map on FB and all over Texas & Illionois but I don't see any connections to MIchigan as of yet

Just looked at her FB...sheesh she has more pics of herself and her nails than she does her boys. Very self centered.

Looks like an evidence number on the back window here

ETA: ah I see its been towed

Attachments

• 261.JPG
    261.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 105
if you look on Jeff's FB, his dad left a comment on Dec. 12, underneath a status update that Jeff posted about travelling, that's interesting in light of everything we now know re: leaving babies alone

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.farrey

This whole case just makes me sick. Those poor sweet babies. I saw the comment on Jeff's FB page. For those looking it was Dec 29, 2012 and it just gives me a sinking feeling... So sad for those precious little boys.

Just looked at her FB...sheesh she has more pics of herself and her nails than she does her boys. Very self centered.

Selfies all over her FB, Selfies all over her IG acct, multiple dating website profiles (including a Sugardaddy site)...while MARRIED, endangerment charges based on leaving her baby home alone so she can shop and party and a handful of YouTube videos gabbing about herself. I would say she's more than self centered. Very Casey Anthony like.

While a lot of things baffle me about this case. I keep going back to one question in particular and that is why the Army's special investigations team (for the Air Force it is OSI, not sure about Army, sorry) didn't get wind of the previous issues. My husband is OSI and they work closely with the local LE. Here, at least, the LE would have most certainly informed OSI of every detail and every occurance. Not sure if earlier military intervention could have prevented anything or helped get those children taken away from their situation (going to ask my hubs that one) but it is just something that seems strange to me I guess. Anywho, prayers for Jackson ... not looking good ... sigh. :(

This whole case just makes me sick. Those poor sweet babies. I saw the comment on Jeff's FB page, just for those looking it is Dec 29, 2012 and just gives me a sinking feeling... So sad for those precious little boys.

WOWZA. Just WOW

Can anyone familiar with military life explain AWOL, dishonorable discharge and Court Martial(is that correct?) to this civilian?

Does the military take over the investigation in Jeff's case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back