GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe they had some kind of open relationship or something.

She was last on that okcupid site Nov 13

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have access to an OkCupid account? I'm curious about the questions section and don't have an account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard that at Fort Hood Texas..Army...I am an ex wife of a now retired man. He did 22 years and I never cheated on him. There was some women who even were happy that their man was going overseas because of the extra hazard pay that they was receiving. Totally disgusting.

Jenna Farrey is lodged in the Delta County Jail on one count of fugitive from justice, a charge coming from the El Paso Police Department, according to district court records. Jeffrey Farrey was lodged in jail on a federal military charge.

According to Delta County Prosecutor Steve Parks, "He has a hold placed on him by the military. She has a hold placed on her by the probation authority in El Paso."

Parks added it appears Jeffrey Farrey has an AWOL charge against him for being absent without official leave.

http://www.dailypress.net/page/cont...issing-family-found-in-Escanaba.html?nav=5003

Jenna Farrey is lodged in the Delta County Jail on one count of fugitive from justice, a charge coming from the El Paso Police Department, according to district court records. Jeffrey Farrey was lodged in jail on a federal military charge.

According to Delta County Prosecutor Steve Parks, "He has a hold placed on him by the military. She has a hold placed on her by the probation authority in El Paso."

Parks added it appears Jeffrey Farrey has an AWOL charge against him for being absent without official leave.

http://www.dailypress.net/page/cont...issing-family-found-in-Escanaba.html?nav=5003

Let's keep our fingers crossed. The military has the authority to "deal" with Daddy. They can offer him a Dishonorable Discharge in lieu of Court Martial in exchange for where the baby is. PRAY, MEDITATE, Whatever it is you do, that Daddy has the guts to do what is right for Baby Jackson!!!

Just a thought, but maybe the title of the thread should be changed? It's long and confusing, and for me it wasn't immediately clear that a 5 month old baby was still unaccounted for. Which was probably the intent behind the staged "disappearance"/suicide-To deflect attention from this poor missing baby :(

It certainly did take them long enough to search the home . . . the landlord has already been all through it, no doubt contaminating the crime scene and throwing away evidence.

I would like to know when baby Jackson was last seen by a non-family member.

I notice on one of the delightful social media profiles, Mom stated she did not want any more kids. Good.

Moms - would five-month old Jackson have been due for any jabs/periodic medical checks at that age? How does it work if you have a military spouse in the US and you don't take the baby for a checkup or jabs, if you're living off base? On base in England, there'd be questions, but I'm not familiar with US spousal medical care.

Oh, thread says six months. What was Jackson's birthdate, anyone?

Vaccinations are generally at 2, 4 and 6 months. But doctors don't follow up with parents; it's the parents' responsibility to bring their children in.

I want to say the beginning of June was his birthday. June 11 or something?

Jenna was stopped for speeding. When asked why, she said because she left her then 2-month-old son Blake at home alone for 40 minutes. *****A month later, Jenna took a road trip to Elephant Butte and left Blake home alone again for seven and a half hours. ****** A week later, she left him home alone again as she went to the movies. Farrey was sentenced to community service and five years of probation, but was allowed to keep her kids.

http://m.ktsm.com/w/main/story/103937192/

First I've seen about leaving baby Blake alone for 7.5 hours. Poor little ones failed by everyone it seems.

Jenna had posted on a Twitter about going out to bars in the weeks before this happened. Little Jackson doesn't look strong enough to extended periods without being fed. moo

Moms - would five-month old Jackson have been due for any jabs/periodic medical checks at that age? How does it work if you have a military spouse in the US and you don't take the baby for a checkup or jabs, if you're living off base? On base in England, there'd be questions, but I'm not familiar with US spousal medical care.

Mom here - my pedi did well baby checks at 2 weeks then monthly until 9 months then 12, 18, 24.

On the other hand, a neighbor had a 'failure to thrive' infant and was seen weekly to make sure he was gaining and not losing weight.

Jenna was stopped for speeding. When asked why, she said because she left her then 2-month-old son Blake at home alone for 40 minutes. *****A month later, Jenna took a road trip to Elephant Butte and left Blake home alone again for seven and a half hours. ****** A week later, she left him home alone again as she went to the movies. Farrey was sentenced to community service and five years of probation, but was allowed to keep her kids.

http://m.ktsm.com/w/main/story/103937192/

First I've seen about leaving baby Blake alone for 7.5 hours. Poor little ones failed by everyone it seems.

Jenna had posted on a Twitter about going out to bars in the weeks before this happened. Little Jackson doesn't look strong enough to extended periods without being fed. moo

I noticed on one of Jenna's fb accounts that baby Jackson was born on Jenna's birthday. Most would consider that a gift from God to mom on her bd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston
Back