GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We should make all forms of birth control free and easily accessible. I know there would still be irresponsible people who don't bother to use it, or occasional failures, but perhaps some people would make better choices if it was easy....

Birth control is already free and easily accessible.

Ok, so this <modsnip> "mom" is married and on a dating site!!! I guess she leaves the kids alone when she has a date. In the military there is a little thing known as a "hand receipt" which is when the Military man leaves, and when he comes back he gets the "receipt" to have his wife back...LOL.

She has a Plenty of Fish profile under camaroluvvv also.

She was really putting herself out there. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a new man while her husband is over seas doing his job and defending our country. Really ticks me off!!

Ok, so this <modsnip> "mom" is married and on a dating site!!! I guess she leaves the kids alone when she has a date. In the military there is a little thing known as a "hand receipt" which is when the Military man leaves, and when he comes back he gets the "receipt" to have his wife back...LOL.

I've never heard of such a thing, and I was in the military, married to a military man. Heard of lots of things, but not that. Is that a Navy thing?

Been happily married for 23 years to my retired military man :loveyou:

Why Michigan?

I found someone with the same name 3 1/2 hours from where they were found. However, I do not see that they are related. It looks like paternal grandparents are in Illinois and can't find maternal grandparents.

Based on what the neighbors have stated, I believe those babies were left at home on a routine basis. How can you live some place a month and neighbors never see your toddler and baby??

My guess would be they harmed the baby, knew they were in deep trouble and fleeing to Canada. I'm glad they were caught so quickly.

Uh, not her husband. And that baby boy sure looks a lot like this guy. MOO

Is that Jackson? If so that pic was uploaded a week ago (who knows when it was taken). With all if her social media can we find the last picture posted of him?

I'm digging through now but there is quite a bit.

Looking for a new man while her husband is over seas doing his job and defending our country. Really ticks me off!!

She has a whole video blog on her YouTube from only 3 mo ago talking about Army Wives and cheating.

Is that Jackson? If so that pic was uploaded a week ago (who knows when it was taken). With all if her social media can we find the last picture posted of him?

Right? Mostly selfies, fingernails and cars.

This one of Jackson is the most recent that I've found.

I think that's Blake. He is very small :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back