GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My first thought was that Jackson probably had a seizure due to malnutrition/dehydration. Ugh!

http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...ssing-infant-allegedly-buried-by-mother-after

IMO... this El Paso Times article posted above (thank you, Skibaboo, by the way :seeya:)... is chock full of bits of information...

It provides many answers.... yet brings up many questions, as well..

Here are some random observations/questions ...

"According to the warrants, Jeffrey Farrey, 22, told his father, Jeffrey Farrey Sr., on Nov. 16 about the boy's death, which might have been from aspiration or choking on his own fluids. "

So... Jeff told his dad on November 16th, Monday that Jackson died by choking/aspiration ... that is one day after the Farreys were reported missing, but one day before they were found in the motel in Michigan... Therefore... I wonder if Jeff's dad was the one that may have notified LE to the location of J, J, &B... :waitasec:

Along with the landlord, the squad leader went inside the house and found it empty and in "disarray." They found a journal, believed to be Jenna Farrey's, open to a page that said "DHK (which is unexplained) will be bringing our bodies to a place where we can be at rest."

- It is interesting to me that it was Jeff's squad leader who went to the Farrey's home to find out where Jeff was... and that it was the squad leader and the landlord that found the Farreys were missing... and found the journal, too...

Question... Who is DHK that Jenna is referring to in the journal (that will be "bringing their bodies to a place where they can be at rest"...)? :waitasec:
(Interesting, too.. updated article quotes that DHK is unexplained... yet that was not mentioned in the original article I copied)...

"Police also found that Jenna Farrey had rented a U-Haul on Nov. 1,"

It seems that Jenna rented a U-Haul to transport poor Jackson to his ultimate burying place...

Question... why would Jenna rent a U-Haul to transport such a little body?
- Did she not want to "mess up" her prized car?"
- Did she need more room to bring shovels, etc?
- Did LE find the U-Haul and gather DNA/evidence from it?

"that Jeffrey Farrey crossed the Alamogordo Border Patrol checkpoint about 4:36 a.m. Nov. 13. An image taken from the checkpoint showed only Jeffrey Farrey in the car."

Was Jeff going TO or FROM the burying place of Jackson while driving the car alone?
ETA:... Jeff was crossing the Alamogordo Border Patrol checkpoint... From where was he going... To where was he going... And WHY?
Why was Jeff alone... and not with Jenna?

Why was this mentioned in the article that he was "alone"?...

More observations/questions to come...

All JMO

I think Jenna rented the uhaul and took off on the 1st of Nov. She wasnt with jeffrey when he went through border patrol almost 2 weeks later. The house was empty and left in disarray. When Jeffrey went through the border patrol check point---I believe thats when he went to michigan. Jenna and Blake were probably already there. If jeffrey took the black car and the white car was left at the residence in el paso.....that means jenna either drove the uhaul to michigan or she got there by another means of travel. The border patrol check point is about 20 minutes on the other side of orogrande if even that. Its not far at all. I've driven that road and there is fencing on both sides of that hwy EXCEPT in orogrande. I think they picked that road cuz there is miles and miles of nothing but desert. I'll bet Jenna didnt realize she couldnt just turn off the road out in the middle of nowhere like you'd see on tv. Military land for miles and miles and fenced. There was no place else to hide a baby but orogrande.

One question--if Jenna rented a uhaul, did she rent it to get rid of furniture and return it to the same place? or did she rent it to move to Michigan? I wonder where this furniture went? There may be evidence on it.

I think Jenna rented the uhaul and took off on the 1st of Nov. She wasnt with jeffrey when he went through border patrol almost 2 weeks later. The house was empty and left in disarray. When Jeffrey went through the border patrol check point---I believe thats when he went to michigan. Jenna and Blake were probably already there. If jeffrey took the black car and the white car was left at the residence in el paso.....that means jenna either drove the uhaul to michigan or she got there by another means of travel. The border patrol check point is about 20 minutes on the other side of orogrande if even that. Its not far at all. I've driven that road and there is fencing on both sides of that hwy EXCEPT in orogrande. I think they picked that road cuz there is miles and miles of nothing but desert. I'll bet Jenna didnt realize she couldnt just turn off the road out in the middle of nowhere like you'd see on tv. Military land for miles and miles and fenced. There was no place else to hide a baby but orogrande.

One question--if Jenna rented a uhaul, did she rent it to get rid of furniture and return it to the same place? or did she rent it to move to Michigan? I wonder where this furniture went? There may be evidence on it.

Very interesting post.
Yes, where did Jenna go?
What was in the Uhaul ?
Where is that stuff now?
Where did the UHaul get returned at and what was the mileage on it and how long was it in use?

Interesting that she left her pride and joy (her white car, not her husband, lol) abandoned at the house.

Very interesting post.
Yes, where did Jenna go?
What was in the Uhaul ?
Where is that stuff now?
Where did the UHaul get returned at and what was the mileage on it and how long was it in use? http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?18-Non-MDS-Death

Interesting that she left her pride and joy (her white car, not her husband, lol) abandoned at the house.

Great questions, Swampmama and Shadow.

IIRC, they had two cars, I think they were found with their dodge, I think it was a dodge.

They did not have much furniture either, one bed for them and the babies slept on the floor. IIRC

LE did impound Jenna's baby....her car.

She complained on fb that she was disappointed when she learned that Jackson was a boy. She said she wanted a girl.

Gender disappointment isn't that uncommon.
Most people simply move on and get over it.
She wanted a girl to dress up, that's perfectly normal.
It's perfectly normal to be a bit disappointed.
Her starving her baby to death is the abnormal part. :twocents:

Jeffrey's trial date set - for OCTOBER??!

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_24818807/trial-date-set-jeffrey-farrey-father-missing-infant

"Court records show Farrey, 22, is scheduled to go to trial on Oct. 3 before 384th District Judge Patrick Garcia. Farrey is also scheduled to attend a status hearing on Jan. 15 in Garcia's court."

Was the trial date set because he did not waive his right to a speedy trial?
That is the only reason I can come up with. However I am not very familiar with law

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

They set trial dates and then change them.
I'd be shocked if he went to trial in October. :twocents:

I don't care if the trial is delayed numerous times as long as both of them remain in jail. Gives them plenty of time to think about their MISTAKES! Mistake is the wrong word to use for these "parents" who do not seem to understand that bringing a child into this world means that your needs and desires are not a priority. I am so glad that I was raised in a time that people understood what it meant to a parent and took their responsibilities seriously!

Was the trial date set because he did not waive his right to a speedy trial?
That is the only reason I can come up with. However I am not very familiar with law

Two questions/observations...

Why is it taking so long to identify the little baby? Wouldn't DNA be a strong, and more rapid (than what seems to be occurring here) indicator?

The article reports that Blake was taken out of CPS and has returned to El Paso...

Do we know with whom he is living now?

TIA...:seeya:

ETA... I just reread the portion of the article regarding Blake...
He has been taken out of Maine CPS... And has returned to El Paso...

Is he under the care of El Paso/Texas CPS?

According to my WS calendar ... Jeff Farrey's status court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, January 15, 2014... Though I do not know at what time...

ETA... from elpasotimes.com - 12-30-13 ...
JMO

Thank you

You are welcome...:seeya:

Please note my edit in above post... Jeff Farrey's status hearing is January 15, 2014, tomorrow, Wednesday... Not today, Tuesday.... Oops... :facepalm:

JMO

Thank you. That article was a little more clear. I am still upset they couldn't get a cause of death. I hope this doesn't let these folks off the hook. I believe she starved this baby to death. Ugh .
I have never been starved (thank goodness) I have however been extremely hungry. And it is hard. Can't imagine a tiny baby starving . Heartbreaking

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back