TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He tells us it will be a wait of 18 months before the warrants are returned to allow the release of information from Jason's phone to show with whom he connected on Snapchat on the drive that night. As it was the last known contact from Jason, (at the intersection of Austin and Magnolia Streets) it could provide important information.
^^rsbm

Yes - the 18-month wait is true. I posted two incidents similar to JL missing in thread #1 where search warrants for the missing person's phones could not be obtained when there was no evidence of a crime.

M Lang of OR rolled his new truck, kicked out the window to escape, leaving his keys, phone, and some clothing behind. After an exhaustive search, his body was finally located last Nov in a nearby lake. No evidence of a crime so no search warrant or DNA testing of his vehicle.

N. Heathco -- 22, Liberty County, TX, also crashed his car and seen on surveillance walking past the fire station early morning. His body finally located by a fisherman on the bank of a nearby creek behind a private residence last January. The area where he was found was just outside the perimeter search area previously searched by TES.

TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, en route from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020

Found Deceased - TX - Nathan Heathco, 22, Liberty County, 12 Jan 2021

But then I thought what about his clothes? Are they or aren't they folded neatly?

Some in here keep posting that some of his clothing was folded. Can someone please show me where this article is? I have yet to see this. Thanks

I went back to the interview with Jason’s father and listened to the part concerning his clothes in the roadway. It starts at the 57:57 mark.
Jason’s father was asked, “Was his clothes in a pile?
The father’s reply (58:17 mark): “No, they were NOT in one pile.

He then continues: “They (articles of clothing) were near but separate. His watch was under his t-shirt. A few feet forward would be his slides, then socks, then shorts, underwear...all within (this trail of clothes) less than 100 yards.”

JMHO -
We know the night was cold. So why assume that Jason stripped himself naked?

The crash on the highway did not bloody him. No evidence that the crash physically disabled Jason.

Could he nonetheless have been SO so disoriented post-crash as to leave his phone, leave his vehicle, leave the highway where he might have found help and instead, walk into the dark and unfamiliar woods?

Loco weed? Uh, it doesn’t seem like he had his first experience with weed out on Salt Flat Rd.

Too much speculation, too little evidence.

The only explanation is that poor Jason met his death at the hands of mean, evil people.

Plus - I trust Equissearch.

Jason Landry’s body is not in the vicinity of where they found his car crashed.

JMHO -

The crash on the highway did not bloody him. No evidence that the crash physically disabled Jason.

Could he nonetheless have been SO so disoriented post-crash as to leave his phone, leave his vehicle, leave the highway where he might have found help and instead, walk into the dark and unfamiliar woods?

Loco weed? Uh, it doesn’t seem like he had his first experience with weed out on Salt Flat Rd.

The only explanation is that poor Jason met his death at the hands of mean, evil people.

^^rsbm

Yes - the 18-month wait is true. I posted two incidents similar to JL missing in thread #1 where search warrants for the missing person's phones could not be obtained when there was no evidence of a crime.

M Lang of OR rolled his new truck, kicked out the window to escape, leaving his keys, phone, and some clothing behind. After an exhaustive search, his body was finally located last Nov in a nearby lake. No evidence of a crime so no search warrant or DNA testing of his vehicle.

N. Heathco -- 22, Liberty County, TX, also crashed his car and seen on surveillance walking past the fire station early morning. His body finally located by a fisherman on the bank of a nearby creek behind a private residence last January. The area where he was found was just outside the perimeter search area previously searched by TES.

TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, en route from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020

Found Deceased - TX - Nathan Heathco, 22, Liberty County, 12 Jan 2021

Well, those other cases are interesting,. Thanks for linking.

Anyone else thinking of Moira Murray? But just like Jason, where is she?

JMHO -

RBBM

Believing Jason is in/near SFR isn't intended or meant to be a slight against TES. Searching is darn hard and there are plenty of cases where SAR teams haven't found missing people, either initially or even months/years later. It doesn't mean the search team is incompetent or did a bad job.

But I agree, there is too much speculative, not enough solid evidence to even agree on the general parameters (was he alone, was it a single-car accident, was it him driving, etc.).

As I've said before - before it was known that he'd stripped off all clothing - I could see a possible new life/escape if he had his bag, his phone, and his fish. Having left all that behind makes that much more remote.

I went back to the interview with Jason’s father and listened to the part concerning his clothes in the roadway. It starts at the 57:57 mark.
Jason’s father was asked, “Was his clothes in a pile?
The father’s reply (58:17 mark): “No, they were NOT in one pile.

He then continues: “They (articles of clothing) were near but separate. His watch was under his t-shirt. A few feet forward would be his slides, then socks, then shorts, underwear...all within (this trail of clothes) less than 100 yards.”

Thanks so much for this! I have been following too many cases and hadn't listened to the entire interview with his dad. I just remembered someone saying about the mark it was mentioned with the watch part and I think then maybe someone had gleaned from dad's comments that all the clothes were more neatly placed together and that is what had stayed in my mind about his belongings. I should have watched the whole interview myself. So this further makes me think it is possible another person is involved. I just can't shake this feeling I have that someone knows what happened to Jason that night and exactly where he can be found. If someone is involved, they need to do the right thing. His family deserves to know the truth.

One more question to those who think that Jason himself crashed his car:

1. No blood to speak of.

2. If he wasn't found at or near the crash scene, then he was not injured so badly that he couldn't walk away. The clothes were found six football fields away.

3. 50 degrees aint warm, but it does not kill a strapping college lad in a few hours.

So if Jason is dead, what killed him other than a *advertiser censored* sapiens?

The main clue for me is his Beta fish. You don’t take that on a short trip and you don’t allow it to die if you intend to disappear. It just doesn’t make sense.

I hope he’s found soon.

1. No blood to speak of.

2. If he wasn't found at or near the crash scene, then he was not injured so badly that he couldn't walk away. The clothes were found six football fields away.

3. 50 degrees aint warm, but it does not kill a strapping college lad in a few hours.

So if Jason is dead, what killed him other than a *advertiser censored* sapiens?
Internal head injury

1. No blood to speak of.

JMHO-
I agree , he had to have some sort of altercation with a human/hybrid , in Luling and they hurt JL , then ditched his car. Knowing LE would brush it off as a drunken driver . Giving the bad humans time to dispose of JL to never be found. During those critical hours when the incident happened , surely JL would have been seen wandering down the road ,if it was him crashing the vehicle. They bought time to dispose of JL , some of the damage to the vehicle may have been done elsewhere , before staging the vehicle on SFR

Question:

Is Salt Flat Road the actual route to drive to get to Jason's parents? Or is it a random road?

Was there no highway or freeway to take? Is Salt Flat Road a "back road"? If Jason's car had not been found crashed on SFR, would there be any reason to suppose he went down that road?

JMHO-
I agree , he had to have some sort of altercation with a human/hybrid , in Luling and they hurt JL , then ditched his car. Knowing LE would brush it off as a drunken driver . Giving the bad humans time to dispose of JL to never be found. During those critical hours when the incident happened , surely JL would have been seen wandering down the road ,if it was him crashing the vehicle. They bought time to dispose of JL , some of the damage to the vehicle may have been done elsewhere , before staging the vehicle on SFR

Why didn't they take his wallet? And his gaming console?

Snipped by me.

Absolutely, there are a number of drugs known to lower the seizure threshold, which increases the risk for a seizure to occur. Most psychiatric medications can lower the threshold to some extent, for many, not enough to be a significant concern, but for some medications, it’s a well known risk (examples: bupropion (Wellbutrin), lithium, and some antipsychotics). Opioids and psychostimulants (Adderall, Ritalin, methamphetamine, cocaine) may also reduce the seizure threshold and could be laced within marijuana. Alcohol withdrawal is also well-known to reduce the seizure threshold and alcohol-withdrawal seizures can be life threatening.

As for marijuana specifically, it’s interesting because the drug Epidiolex (cannabidiol, CBD) is actually FDA approved for treatment of specific types of epilepsy (Lennox-Gastaut and Dravet syndrome). However, synthetic marijuana products (esp. “spice”) have been associated with increased risk for seizures.

Combinations of any of the above could be especially dangerous.

DEA Diversion Control Division
Thanks—that is good info!

RBBM

Believing Jason is in/near SFR isn't intended or meant to be a slight against TES. Searching is darn hard and there are plenty of cases where SAR teams haven't found missing people, either initially or even months/years later. It doesn't mean the search team is incompetent or did a bad job.

But I agree, there is too much speculative, not enough solid evidence to even agree on the general parameters (was he alone, was it a single-car accident, was it him driving, etc.).

As I've said before - before it was known that he'd stripped off all clothing - I could see a possible new life/escape if he had his bag, his phone, and his fish. Having left all that behind makes that much more remote.
(bolded by me) agreed :D I have immense respect for S&R services, they do great work, but no one is ever 100% successful. Don't forget we receive a bit of confirmation bias; when search n rescue WORKS and the person is found within a day or two, local papers may have one or two articles and it never makes it to WS. When search n rescue fails for one reason or another, thats when it gets interesting and gets a thread online ;)

Question:

Is Salt Flat Road the actual route to drive to get to Jason's parents? Or is it a random road?

Was there no highway or freeway to take? Is Salt Flat Road a "back road"? If Jason's car had not been found crashed on SFR, would there be any reason to suppose he went down that road?

Salt Flat Road was not on his regular route to Missouri City. It appears to be a random, gravel road. He would not be expected to travel down this road on his way to his parents' home, from what I understand, MOO. The article below goes into greater detail regarding his route from San Marcos to Luling.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kx...n-landrys-route-before-his-disappearance/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal