GUILTY TX - Jazmine Barnes, 7, shot/killed in drive-by shooting, Houston, Dec 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no..no no!!!

Why in the world would any mother of a murdered child want the wrong person to be hunted down for killing their beautiful little child?

IMO, the truth would have been worth far less money on . White-on-black hate crime = more donations and more sympathy. Since it was discovered that two AA men were responsible, media attention on this story has plummeted to nothing. No apologies issued to the innocent man now dealing with death threats. still open and still growing even though the funeral was already paid for completely by a few celebrities and the perps caught. I see an innocent little girl killed and many, many people cashing in on her death to further their own agenda. JMO.

REMINDER: WS is victim friendly.

This family are victims who have lost their beloved child and sister. Do not make accusations or negative statements indicating their possible responsibility for this crime or for any dishonesty on their part. Be patient and hopefully there will be a clear explanation in time.

since people seem to be having a hard time with this...

the police have stated they do not believe anyone gave them incorrect information on purpose, there is no known connection between the suspects and victims, they believe there was a red truck at the scene, the suspects have admitted they do not know the victims and thought they were someone else entirely.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...d-funeral-year-houston-girl/story?id=60210785

Lee Merritt, an attorney for Jazmine's family, told ABC News that Jazmine's parents want to use some of the money that's poured in from people across the nation to establish the Jazmine Barnes Foundation, which would provide scholarships to future school teachers.

"This is not my son," Black's mother, Quishawna Walker, told ABC affiliate station KTRK-TV in Houston. "I know he confessed because he has a conscience. This is not the way he was brought up. This is not his character. I'm praying for both sides. I've always wanted justice for Jazmine."

Last edited:
Why are they still accepting donations?

Her father said yesterday that he would be closing the page as of yesterday so why is it still up and accepting donations?

I'm sure the innocent man in the red truck and his family are truly having a hard time right now with the death threats to the women and children of the family. I hope we don't have another tragedy and more innocent victims.

I am disgusted about the threats too. But just to clarify - the man (Cantrell) whose family is receiving the death threats is not the red truck owner. Cantrell was arrested on totally unrelated charges in Houston and I guess Shaun King and his followers looking for suspects came across his mugshot and thought he would fit the bill.

Family of man wrongfully accused by activist Shaun King in Jazmine Barnes' shooting speaks out

"Photos were widely circulated starting last Friday. In a now-deleted Twitter post, activist Shaun King, who has one million followers, posted Cantrell's mugshot and wrote, "We've had 20 people call or email us and say he is a racist, violent (expletive) and always has been. Just tell me everything you know."

Last edited:
I'm sure the innocent man in the red truck and his family are truly having a hard time right now with the death threats to the women and children of the family. I hope we don't have another tragedy and more innocent victims.

he wasnt "the innocent man in the red truck" - he was the violent career criminal that preyed on women and put peoples lives in danger multiple times fleeing from police in vehicles. who committed an assault and robbery against a woman the same day of this incident and in very close proximity, im sorry he made himself look like a possible suspect.

that said - im also sorry for any innocent person that was harassed because of their relationship to this terrible person.

im not sure what my post regarding the rules of this website has to do with any of this tho?

he wasnt "the innocent man in the red truck" - he was the violent career criminal that preyed on women and put peoples lives in danger multiple times fleeing from police in vehicles. who committed an assault and robbery against a woman the same day of this incident and in very close proximity, im sorry he made himself look like a possible suspect.

that said - im also sorry for any innocent person that was harassed because of their relationship to this terrible person.

im not sure what my post regarding the rules of this website has to do with any of this tho?
Thank you for telling me who it was.
His family, particularly the women and children, are being threatened. That is wrong, and I wonder why the actual shooters' families are being spared? They are not being threatened. Why is that? I truly doubt he is worse than the murderers of that lovely little girl. However, I am glad that their families are being treated as human beings. I only wish all families were accorded that status.

Gang members couldn't SEE inside the vehicle to know it was the wrong vehicle, but the people inside the vehicle could see OUT of the vehicle and know eye color.
Very valid point!

Why are they still accepting donations?

Her father said yesterday that he would be closing the page as of yesterday so why is it still up and accepting donations?

The funeral was yesterday.
The might not be their top priority at the moment.
If you're concerned that something inappropriate is happening you can contact and they may shut it down for you.
IMO

And he very much did resemble the sketch. I doubt anyone posted out of malice. They were trying to find the person they thought was the shooter. IMO

And he very much did resemble the sketch. I doubt anyone posted out of malice. They were trying to find the person they thought was the shooter. IMO

Once the white guy was found, it was interesting as to how much he looked like the sketch.

Luckily the perps were found and the white guy is a bad guy, too?

Once the white guy was found, it was interesting as to how much he looked like the sketch.

Luckily the perps were found and the white guy is a bad guy, too?
I wouldn't be at all surprised to find he was the driver of the red truck. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper